SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:06 am

Glad that they put out this statement! I wonder if the source to ET was Lauren Zima and she had a very pro-Chris Harrison stance on info. Does she still work at Entertainment Tonight? Glad that ABC clarified this. They didn't say that Tayshia and Kaitlyn were co-hosts per se, but that was the intention. I also liked the fact that they said that production is having some changes, too. Is Chris Harrison still an executive producer?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:49 am

I think Tayshia and Kaitlyn will work well. I'm looking forward to New Mexico as a filming location.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 am

notarose wrote:Confirmation from the franchise that Tayshia & Kaitlyn will cohost the season
Source
“Chris Harrison will not be hosting the next season of The Bachelorette,” the companies said in a statement. “We support Chris in the work that he is committed to doing. In his absence, former Bachelorettes Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe will support the new Bachelorette through next season. As we continue the dialogue around achieving greater equity and inclusion within ‘The Bachelor’ franchise, we are dedicated to improving the BIPOC representation of our crew, including among the executive producer ranks. These are important steps in effecting fundamental change so that our franchise is a celebration of love that is reflective of our world.”
Correction: celebration of *free* love giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:36 am

Tayshia and Kaitlyn are great choices for co-hosting the new season, both my fav bachelorettes.  I think they will keep things real and balanced for the lead and cast during filming.  I would also like to see a qualified counselor on site during filming so the cast can discuss their concerns/issues during filming with the counselor rather than a producer behind the camera.  Production needs to ensure proper vetting of all cast members too. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:45 am

@MiniDiva I thought they kept a therapist onsite. I remember Bryan Abasolo mentioning they had access to a therapist.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:55 am

luvnunity wrote:@MiniDiva I thought they kept a therapist onsite.  I remember Bryan Abasolo mentioning they had access to a therapist.  
I remember several former cast mentioning a psychologist on set but Olivia C wasn’t very complimentary about her.
I was listening to The Bachelor Podcast: accept these bros and they made IMO a very good point that the convo between Matt and his dad should have been guided with a therapist present even if it wasn’t going to be aired. JMO that this is an example of misstep and how available resources are either under utilized or not listened to.  The podcasters pointed out that nothing was resolved by the convo. It was just the first step and not healthy the way it happened.
Having Tayshia & Kaitlyn there might up the empathy factor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Having a counselor/therapist on set is only going to work if said person can work without constraints by tptb.  So far that hasn't seemed to be the case. I say only half jokingly that the cast needs a union much like most crews have.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:56 am

It will be interesting to see how this season will play out with Tayshia and Kaitlyn co-hosting. Hopefully, they can be the first of positive changes.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Do we think filming starts tonight?  I miss the old days when "someone" could just drive by the mansion and see if it was lit up and crews, trucks and equipment were on site.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:47 pm

@pavalygurl omg so much fun.

There was a poster who had a little red convertible (or maybe that's what we made up?) and she would sneak out checking for activity at the mansion. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:14 am

@GuardianAngel  Yes she did have a little red convertible.  I can't remember her screen name but she did get some good info.  I had a few peeks there myself.  The mansion is not far from my hair dresser.  I am going this weekend, but no sense driving by the mansion...boo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:07 pm

@pavalygurl I've been trying to think of her username ever since you mentioned it. laugh out loud I can picture her avi, little red convertible.

That's too bad they aren't at the mansion. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets