SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jaybird Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:43 pm

@GuardianAngel maybe they’ll get to branch outside of the resort, then? That’d be great. Santa Fe and Taos are a relatively short drive and the Sandia mountains are beautiful, known for their colorful sunsets.
We are guaran-damn-teed to see balloon rides! The balloon fiesta is in October, but I am sure balloon rides happen year round. It’s a big thing there. For a relatively small population town, there’s a lot of interesting things to see in Albuquerque IMO.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:54 pm

I was looking through the Bachelorette hashtag on instagram and saw this post https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKY6viDexw/

Looks like production is already quarantining at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa. Same place RS said they would be at.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:16 pm

When would Bachelorette start quarantining and have phone taken?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:18 pm

My guess is that they will show a scene/date on the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. It would make for a stunning background!

All of New Mexico is gorgeous but we LOVE the Santa Fe/Taos area, only about an hours drive from Albuquerque.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:03 am

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1370301172263788546?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:04 pm

There is speculation on Reddit that Jason and Kaitlyn are quarantining in New Mexico. Maybe she or both of them are filling in as hosts/hosting dates if Chris Harrison is not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:04 pm

@suzq  That would be awesome for them to host it together!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Doats wrote:My guess is that they will show a scene/date on the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. It would make for a stunning background!

All of New Mexico is gorgeous but we LOVE the Santa Fe/Taos area, only about an hours drive from Albuquerque.

One of our favorite family vacations was to New Mexico when our children were young. I would love, love for them to visit one of my favorite historical places in the US - El Morro National Monument.
https://www.nps.gov/elmo/index.htm

Being a geek, we loved this museum - all indigenous to NM. http://www.nmnaturalhistory.org

But I'd put money on them going to the Balloon Museum! https://www.cabq.gov/artsculture/balloonmuseum

I can see fantasy dates in the Taos area, especially Chimayo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:54 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1370523314741993472?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:05 pm

Excited about Tayshia & Kaitlyn cohosting! Maybe Jason and possibly Zac can help with some of the dates! That would make sense -- they wouldn't have to bring in so many BN alumni to cameo that way. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Also, Tayshia and Kaitlyn are both probably still under contract with ABC, so it is an easy fit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:12 pm

suzq wrote:Excited about Tayshia & Kaitlyn cohosting!  Maybe Jason and possibly Zac can help with some of the dates!  That would make sense -- they wouldn't have to bring in so many BN alumni to cameo that way.  JMO.

Jason can work from anywhere yes so it would be great to have him join in. It would be fun to see them on a double date with Katie & someone.
Some doubt about whether Zac can take off that amount of time from work and having to quarantine (maybe - even though he has been vaccinated) is a limitation for spending any length of time there.
Tayshia and Kaitlyn should make a good team but the format must be changing for host duties if they hired 2.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets