SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

I was looking back at the filming schedule for Clare/Tayshia's season and it seemed to film from July 18-August 31ish. That's like 6 weeks of filming without including the week quarantine they supposedly did before starting that season. That 9 weeks above make sense if they do 6-7 weeks of filming/ 2 weeks of quarantine for the next Bachelorette season.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:30 pm

I even heard it on the CBC radio today that it's for the Bachelorette and I thought what it's even on there? So I\m not sure if they were repeating rumors or if it's for real.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:52 am

IF the bachelorette filming/arrivals/quarantine starts TUE 23rd feb as per canadian resort info and my calculations r correct - Matt’s season has 10 episodes - so FRC would b due to aired 1st mar (possible a week later if WTA extra ep).  Would that rule out the lead as being f2 and possibility f3 ? Interesting that the date the lodge has been booked starts in a TUE?? Possible announced at WTA ??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:07 am

Loulou wrote:IF the bachelorette filming/arrivals/quarantine starts TUE 23rd feb as per canadian resort info and  my calculations r correct - Matt’s season has 10 episodes - so FRC would b due to aired 1st mar (possible a week later if WTA extra ep).  Would that rule out the lead as being f2 and possibility f3 ? Interesting that the date the lodge has been booked starts in a TUE?? Possible announced at WTA ??
Apparently the ATFR (including the new Bette announcement) will be taped in advance, so it would be possible to start filming The Bachelorette with a F2/F3 as lead before the finale has even aired.
Sleuthing will be interesting. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:27 am

How long does this season run (when is the finale?) We've have 4 episodes already and we still have how many contestants left? Will Matt need to say goodbye to multiple women outside of the rose ceremonies in order to get all of the eliminations made?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:51 pm

suzq wrote:How long does this season run (when is the finale?)  We've have 4 episodes already and we still have how many contestants left?  Will Matt need to say goodbye to multiple women outside of the rose ceremonies in order to get all of the eliminations made?  

As of last Monday's episode there are a total of 20 women left going into episode 5. Basically I believe we have maybe 7 or 8 episodes left including WTA. I believe the season finale is the 3rd Monday & Tues (possibly) in March. If anyone knows for sure please correct me on that.

Either way a lot to get down too in a short period of time as they have spent way too much time on drama the last 3 episodes. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:36 pm

Quarantine protocol as of today
Travel to Canada

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:01 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting. In addition as the PM is speaking now, any traveler entering Canada is tested at the airport, and will be isolated at a designated hotel at their cost for 3 days until the test results return. If negative, they will need to quarantine for 14 days at their cost but it can be at home, heavily scrutinized. They are emphasizing they will be heavily scrutinized to ensure they are following the rules.

If positive they have to quarantine in a government controlled hotel at their expense.

There are other restrictions but they won't apply to filming. International flights can only land at designated airports, Calgary is one of them.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captu261

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:46 pm

RS just tweeted out that because of the new quarantine restrictions in Canada, that they will now not be filming the Bachelorette in Canada. They are looking for places in the US that they can do cold-weather activities. I wonder if filming will be delayed a little bit. I was surprised that they were wanting to go out of the US during the pandemic in the first place.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Why would they look for cold weather places? so strange but I get it.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:40 am

suzq wrote:RS just tweeted out that because of the new quarantine restrictions in Canada, that they will now not be filming the Bachelorette in Canada. They are looking for places in the US that they can do cold-weather activities. I wonder if filming will be delayed a little bit. I was surprised that they were wanting to go out of the US during the pandemic in the first place.

RS is right!!

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:12 pm

I thought they might have to do the 3 day quarantine but since they are all going to be in the same location I thought they could pull it off after the 3 days.

The problem is even if they are negative in those three days, symptoms might still surface within the 14 days.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Whatever they choose I hope they all stay safe and follow the appropriate recommendations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Doats
luvnunity
lovelycrumpets