SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:09 pm

Sorry for the double post. The F3 seem to be quiet the last few days. Susie is on a beach, Gabby posted a pic of her in a skimpy outfit, and Rachel new hair.

Maybe Gabby just wanted a change, or maybe she's changing her image.

Aunties_Love wrote:same stats so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just noticed she changed her profile pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Gabby also posted last week .. new hair .. light highlights

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1022092695 thanks so much!

I think you're right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They have often times started filming right after the bach season ended.

I think it's Susie, (last I checked she was the only one to follow Cary Fetman)  and I think Clayton will be shocked at the news. jmo's.

Susie might very well be following Cary, but I don’t think think it’s going to be her for the following reasons:

1. She tweeted back in February about a wedding photography gig she booked in OH on April 23rd. Based on IG comments, she’s had this job booked since at least late November so I can’t see her bailing on it. If she was ‘ette and canceled a bunch of weddings, I feel like someone would post about it. Kinda like that girl who posted about her Mom’s hair appointment getting cancelled with Clare (when those rumors started about her being lead).
2. She recently signed a lease for an apartment in Virginia Beach. If she was going to be ‘ette, it would make more sense to stay with her parents a bit longer and then get a nicer place after filming wraps. Or make plans to move wherever her F1 (if she was going to be the lead) lives.
3. Two weeks ago, she posted stories about opening up her bookings and if people wanted a wedding photographer they should contact her ASAP. That doesn’t sound like someone who is about to go film the Bachelorette.

Both Gabby and Rachel have gotten glow-ups/new hairstyles, so I think it’s gonna be one of them. :yes:

ETA: Maybe Susie followed Cary because he styled her for the Finale.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would make me lean towards you.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:03 pm

I won’t be surprised to see the new Ette from further down the pile from the F3

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes! I forgot about some of those especially the moving in and out of her parents. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a possibility too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:38 pm

If Rachel is really given a rose at the F3 rose ceremony, meets Clayton’s parents and is almost “picked” then I think she will be shown as too heartbroken to become Bachelorette.

If Gabby left on her own like I think she does, she seemed really angry at him but not totally heartbroken, so I think she will be named Bachelorette.

JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:03 pm

Rachel also follows Cary. She and Susie followed him awhile ago from what I remember.

Susie’s beach video is old. It’s a repost from September 6th.
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:I won’t be surprised to see the new Ette from further down the pile from the F3

Like Teddi? So the rumor of her dating Andrew Spencer could be wrong.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] somewhere on here yesterday (following so many threads!!), I said that I predict Clayton is alone and that Teddi is the bachelorette. Though Gabby’s recent ‘glow up’ is a bit suspect.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:52 pm

RS is hearing Gabby. I like her, but not sure I could stand her voice all season long. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:16 pm

I would not mind Susie Gabby or Rachel for ette but it would be rad if all 3 could ette at the same time if they are single.

imo if the show wanted to do something first they could bring Teddi as the first virgin ette. She def could changes things up for the show.

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007