SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:07 am

suzq wrote:I saw something somewhere -- not sure if on Reddit, but talk of doing some filming on a cruise ship this season.  Maybe the filming will be a little longer this season?  

You may be right. They will have to film a lot more dates than they ever have with both ladies getting dates with the men.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:36 am

I wonder when they will start filming.  The activity I saw at the mansion on Saturday could be anything really.  It might take longer to film with more dates to consider.  But would they really start right away and have them try to keep things secret longer if they end filming earlier?  Hmm.  I guess the late November end of filming with the Jan premiere date (for Bachelor) would correspond to filming end late May (if Bachelorette premiere is July 11), so maybe it's not that long until they begin.  If they shoot for 8 weeks or so, it would be early April.  So maybe only 2-3 weeks off for cast and crew. If they are travelling, unlike during strict quarantine months, and if they have 2 bachelorettes to film, I think the 7-8 week schedule is likely???

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:40 am

pavalygurl wrote:I wonder when they will start filming.  The activity I saw at the mansion could be anything really.  It might take longer to film with more dates to consider.  But would they really start right away and have them try to keep things secret longer?  Hmm.  I guess the late November end of filming with the Jan premiere date (for Bachelor) would correspond to filming end late May ( if Bachelorette premiere is July 11), so maybe it's not that long until they begin.

RS says they start filming this weekend and the guys have been holed up in a hotel. Unless he’s wrong about it.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:41 am

Rumor has it…….

Virgin Voyages cancels a month of cruises with only 12 days notice to charter the ship for The Bachelorette filming
Passengers are rightfully outraged. Twelve days notice for one of the cancelled cruises (late March and most of April, this is on the Valiant Lady). Thousands of people with booked flights, hotels, having already taken the time off work, limited availability with school holidays, booked non-Virgin excursions, pet boarding, etc. Honeymoons, Easter family vacations, etc all canceled.

From Reddit

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Oh, that's right RS did say that.  I wonder if they would do a cruise for the whole season.  I would hate that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:48 am

pavalygurl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Oh, that's right RS did say that.  I wonder if they would do a cruise for the whole season.  I would hate that.

Oh please no! I would hate that too. no
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:56 am

I am sure they will start at the mansion as usual and then leave for different ports of call

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:26 am

On SM, a lot were saying that the plot twist will be that Gabby and Rachel will fall in love with the same guy... Geez, a bit of optimism would be nice. So glad that they both have the gig! I am sure there will be a lot of drama but I hope that they support each other throughout!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:16 pm

Per Cruise Industry News…..

Virgin Voyages has cancelled three sailings on its latest ship to launch, the Valiant Lady, according to letters sent to passengers.

The affected sailings’ departure dates include Apr. 4, Apr. 15 and Apr. 18.

The cruise line has offered 50-percent Future Voyage Credit on top of what was paid for the voyage to the passengers booked on those sailings who wish to rebook on another Virgin voyage.

If the affected guests wish to cancel the voyage altogether, they are being offered a full refund, as well as a 25-percent future voyage credit of the amount paid.

According to the information in topical social media groups, the voyages were cancelled due to a “full private charter.”

This charter is believed to be a filming of a TV show, although the reports have not been confirmed by any party.

The 2,700-guest Valiant Lady is scheduled to sail its maiden voyage in Northern Europe and Canary Islands on March 18 out of Portsmouth. The ship has already hosted a couple of launch events in England, where it’s docked ahead of the debut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE PLEASE ADD SOURCE TO ALL MEDIA SM)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:37 pm

I have not seen anything confirming the cancellation is due to The Bachelorette filming.

Is this verified or speculation? TYIA

The ship holds just under 2700 people. That seems like a huge amount of space for a couple hundred people? jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:39 pm

Has not been announced but is industry speculation

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:43 pm

RS is speculating a visit to gay Paris 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007