SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:47 pm

Teddi should stay away from being the lead, the producers will exploit the virgin ette in unimaginable ways.... I think Gabby could handle the role a little better considering what she has gone through during Clayton' season.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:01 pm

My prediction is Gabby - no way would Rachel's family endorse her being B'ette. Susie probably and hopefully wants nothing to do with tptb. And Gabby has the maturity to manage a bunch of boys - sure hope it's men but after the collection of drama queens they recruited for Clayton, I'm almost out of hope.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:39 pm

if it's gabby i'm going to skip the season. i find her really annoying and i can't handle a whole season of that voice imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:23 pm

I think it would be cool if it was both Gabby and Rachel!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:24 pm

George1218 wrote:I think it would be cool if it was both Gabby and Rachel!!

If that would be the exciting announcement no one saw coming tomorrow night, I would be sooo happy! Not holding my breath though.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:21 pm

I'd like two bachelorettes but only if they stayed all season and wasn't like Kaitlyn's season where the guys voted on them. I know it was the same with with Byron's season but I didn't like it then either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:54 pm

I like Gabby so I will be happy if its her
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:55 pm

I feel like I don't really know Gabby at all. I didn't find her being edited as the ette. Every time the camera panned on her, she had a depressing look on her face.

I respect her profession but I don't see her being a lead. She could prove me wrong. I have to stop noticing how she constantly nods her head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:10 pm

gabby's bachelorette audition made me even LESS excited for her no no i'd even rather susie than her
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel the same. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:56 pm

I'd rather have Rachel (I feel bad for her) or Teddi. I can't get past Gabby's voice, superficial as that is. It makes her sound like she's not bright even though I know she is. I'm not convinced that Susie wasn't angling for lead when she left f3 and if she really comes back only to reject Clayton.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:05 pm

Jesse says we think we know who it is, but we don’t….
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007