SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:41 pm

Jeepers wrote:BET ITS SERENE

Serene or Teddi!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Shadow Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:55 pm

I knew it

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:55 pm

GABBY AND RACHEL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:56 pm

I AM SO HAPPYY!!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:01 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Jesse says we think we know who it is, but we don’t….
praying this means not gabby since that's the spoiler out there right now  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

or at least, not JUST her. they might do dual bachelorettes with her & rachel like joe millionaire. just give me rachel in some form and i'm happy laugh out loud

i bet producers are kicking themselves that they did back to back bachelorettes last year. if they had just picked michelle from the start, they could've done it this year with gabby and rachel without everyone feeling so "bachelor fatigued"

They BOTH got their hair done recently - that’s gotta be a sign right!!!! cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it’s happening!!! High clap
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:01 pm

Epic
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:13 pm

I wonder why Rachel looked so surprise. I wonder if they each agreed but neither one were told there would be two ettes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:45 pm

I don't think they were told there would be two Bachelorettes -- they wanted to keep it under wraps.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder why Rachel looked so surprise. I wonder if they each agreed but neither one were told there would be two ettes.

I wonder if Gabby knew she would be the Bachelorette (hence why RS said that’s who he was hearing plus she said everything exactly perfect to Clayton) and then at the last minute (I’m talking within the last couple of days) they decided to ask Rachel too but neither one knew about it?

It was worth mentioning that both had their hair fixed recently, though. I even said maybe that was a clue. I am so happy! They are already friends and I hope that only gets stronger.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:55 pm

I saw something somewhere -- not sure if on Reddit, but talk of doing some filming on a cruise ship this season. Maybe the filming will be a little longer this season?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:59 pm

suzq wrote:I saw something somewhere -- not sure if on Reddit, but talk of doing some filming on a cruise ship this season.  Maybe the filming will be a little longer this season?  

My daughters just shared that the season doesn’t start airing until July 11th. Odd.

Maybe the cruise lines wanted a marketing opportunity
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:01 am

luvstx wrote:
suzq wrote:I saw something somewhere -- not sure if on Reddit, but talk of doing some filming on a cruise ship this season.  Maybe the filming will be a little longer this season?  

My daughters just shared that the season doesn’t start airing until July 11th. Odd.

Maybe the cruise lines wanted a marketing opportunity

That seems like a long time for the couple to stay away from each other and to keep the secret of what happens at the end!

Do y’all think we will get the possible bachelors tomorrow like RS thinks?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007