SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:Did anyone see these cute pics of current filming? Awww, they get mini mes! LOL

http://www.clevvertv.com/pretty-little-liars/39933/pretty-little-liars-get-mini-mes-for-flashback-episode-see-the-cute-pics.html

Cute!!!

THANKS for Sharing!!!

I think you all may be right about Jason being in the trunk. I hope not, I actually like the actor playing this Jason (love his non-verbal acting...those eyes). I agree, I think a man started the fire.

atem I'm not sure about Mona?!?!? She's so good at lying you never know...

San The Ezria scene re-do was great! I miss their romance of S1,S2.

Lost17 I'd love your insights to the show, we don't have any answers either....I miss your Josh Holloway pic! And since I guess your a Lost fan, I hope whenever PLL ends, it gives us more answers than Lost ever did.......

b

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 am

b I miss him too, I'm sure he'll be back! Hugesmile No kidding on Lost, but the way PLL is going I'm not holding my breath!

Same confusion as you all, Shawna comes out of nowhere and is now involved in everything? I think red coat is Alison's twin too, like someone else mentioned. I'm getting dizzy with who is good or bad on this show...especially Toby! If Ezra turns off being a bad guy, I'll quit watching! :nervous

Oh and did anyone figure out who those calls were from that Ezra was getting earlier in the season? Maybe I missed who that was?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 am

Lost17 wrote:b I miss him too, I'm sure he'll be back! Hugesmile No kidding on Lost, but the way PLL is going I'm not holding my breath!

Same confusion as you all, Shawna comes out of nowhere and is now involved in everything? I think red coat is Alison's twin too, like someone else mentioned. I'm getting dizzy with who is good or bad on this show...especially Toby! If Ezra turns off being a bad guy, I'll quit watching! :nervous

Oh and did anyone figure out who those calls were from that Ezra was getting earlier in the season? Maybe I missed who that was?

I'm leaning more towards Wren then Ezra. He has more of a connection with Melissa and even Mona.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Did you guys see that there will be a spin off show of PLL? It's called Ravenswood. I'm not sure what that means....does it mean characters from PLL will be on it, and will it be a continuation of PLL? I hope not!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Did you guys see that there will be a spin off show of PLL? It's called Ravenswood. I'm not sure what that means....does it mean characters from PLL will be on it, and will it be a continuation of PLL? I hope not!

This is the first I've heard of it. If its a spin-off, I imagine 1-2 characters would have to be on it. or at least several epis to get it started. Did it give a description of the show? Having first Tues w/o PLL withdrawal this evening! HA HA!!!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Did you guys see that there will be a spin off show of PLL? It's called Ravenswood. I'm not sure what that means....does it mean characters from PLL will be on it, and will it be a continuation of PLL? I hope not!

This is the first I've heard of it. If its a spin-off, I imagine 1-2 characters would have to be on it. or at least several epis to get it started. Did it give a description of the show? Having first Tues w/o PLL withdrawal this evening! HA HA!!!

They just announced it today. They also announced that they will have a fifth season of PLL. So happy about that!!! They are just filming season 4 now.

Here is the description:

“Not far from Rosewood, Pennsylvania, a deadly curse has plagued the citizens of a town called Ravenswood for generations, and the curse is about to strike again. Five strangers suddenly find themselves at the mercy of this fatal curse, so they dig into the town’s mysterious and terrible history before it’s too late for all of them.”

I know!! I miss it already! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
b wrote:

They just announced it today. They also announced that they will have a fifth season of PLL. So happy about that!!! They are just filming season 4 now.

Here is the description:

“Not far from Rosewood, Pennsylvania, a deadly curse has plagued the citizens of a town called Ravenswood for generations, and the curse is about to strike again. Five strangers suddenly find themselves at the mercy of this fatal curse, so they dig into the town’s mysterious and terrible history before it’s too late for all of them.”

I know!! I miss it already! laugh out loud

YEAH for a S5 renewal already!! :Woah-hoo: I haven't read the books so I was unsure if there was enough material for multi seasons. Do they even go by the books? Or is it all marlene & co. writing their own stuff?

From the description of the new show, it may not have any PLL characters. Maybe a completely new show or maybe they might mention "a friend in Rosewood." Isn't the mental hospital called Ravenwood? Wonder if that's intentional to the new town Ravenswood.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

I don't know if I can handle another show that confuses me as much as PLL does! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
b wrote:

Here is the description:

I know!! I miss it already! laugh out loud

YEAH for a S5 renewal already!! :Woah-hoo: I haven't read the books so I was unsure if there was enough material for multi seasons. Do they even go by the books? Or is it all marlene & co. writing their own stuff?

From the description of the new show, it may not have any PLL characters. Maybe a completely new show or maybe they might mention "a friend in Rosewood." Isn't the mental hospital called Ravenwood? Wonder if that's intentional to the new town Ravenswood.

I don't think it follows the books, but in the books I think Alison's twin sister is A. I think the show is different from the book, mostly.

The hospital is called Radley which is close! laugh out loud Marlene will be doing that show too, but yeah I don't think any of PLL's characters will be on it.

I don't think I can handle it either atem! laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

I don't think it follows the books, but in the books I think Alison's twin sister is A. I think the show is different from the book, mostly.

The hospital is called Radley which is close! lol Marlene will be doing that show too, but yeah I don't think any of PLL's characters will be on it.

I don't think I can handle it either atem! lol[/quote]

HA HA! I guess I only got the "R" right, Ravenwood for Radley. I hope PLL doesn't suffer if Marlene is heavily involved in another show, but I guess she has multiple staffers. At least it will be on in the fall, when PLL is on break, so maybe we won't be on mystery overload!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Caleb is going to Ravenswood! :babies:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed May 01, 2013 4:00 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Caleb is going to Ravenswood! :babies:

WHAT? No more Haleb? or is he doing both? Guess its good for Tyler (I think that's his name) if he gets a bigger role. I read there were "new guys" on S4, maybe Aria and Hanna are getting new love interests. Eventually though, Ezaria has to reunite!! Ella's love interest, Zack, is supposed to be back for S4!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha