SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I thought Toby was going to find something about Wren? What was it? Also, where the heck was Mona? Is she still with Team A?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 am

atem wrote:I thought Toby was going to find something about Wren?  What was it?  Also, where the heck was Mona? Is she still with Team A?
Mona was only shown at the B & B, w Toby watching her.  They made it seem she's not A team, that A was after her.

Here's something from a few minutes ago...Sasha says TPTB have no plans for the twin thing for now anyway.  I for one was screaming "NO!" at the TV during the slast 30 sec, my dog thought something was wrong with me.    giggling 

http://www.eonline.com/news/453062/pretty-little-liars-finale-can-you-believe-spoiler-is-a-plus-sasha-pieterse-teases-twin-theories-and-what-s-ahead

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:I thought Toby was going to find something about Wren?  What was it?  Also, where the heck was Mona? Is she still with Team A?
Mona was only shown at the B & B, w Toby watching her.  They made it seem she's not A team, that A was after her.

Here's something from a few minutes ago...Sasha says TPTB have no plans for the twin thing for now anyway.  I for one was screaming "NO!" at the TV during the slast 30 sec, my dog thought something was wrong with me.    giggling   

http://www.eonline.com/news/453062/pretty-little-liars-finale-can-you-believe-spoiler-is-a-plus-sasha-pieterse-teases-twin-theories-and-what-s-ahead
Thanks for the link!

I'm disappointed that I still can't download the episode yet. sad I thought it would be up by now!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am

Entertainment Weekly put up the letter Ali wrote to her 'older guy' boyfriend (Ezra?)

You’re taking me away [for my] birthday. And all I can do is say, yay. But you’re better with words than me. Seriously can’t believe I met you in Rosewood. I thought I knew that town. Nothing but [?] and lies. It’s best kept secret was you. But you’re my secret now. My friends wouldn’t understand. They want this to be their weekend, but I want to be the person who shows you the Cape. You can hate the ocean but I promise you’ll like the view. That’s if you’re with me. Maybe we can take a few pictures, too. Ones worth like a hundred thousand words. Our imagination can take care of the rest … for now.

Your favorite, Alison”
Has Ezra mentioned anything about no liking the ocean?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 pm

No way do I believe it's Ezra, if it was we'd have more clues throughout. I think he's been watching over Aria. I'm leaning towards Wren. I love how creepy Ravenwood is!

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 pm

atem wrote:Entertainment Weekly put up the letter Ali wrote to her 'older guy' boyfriend (Ezra?)

You’re taking me away [for my] birthday. And all I can do is say, yay. But you’re better with words than me. Seriously can’t believe I met you in Rosewood. I thought I knew that town. Nothing but [?] and lies. It’s best kept secret was you. But you’re my secret now. My friends wouldn’t understand. They want this to be their weekend, but I want to be the person who shows you the Cape. You can hate the ocean but I promise you’ll like the view. That’s if you’re with me. Maybe we can take a few pictures, too. Ones worth like a hundred thousand words. Our imagination can take care of the rest … for now.

Your favorite, Alison”
Has Ezra mentioned anything about no liking the ocean?
Couple of lines sure sound like Ezra. I don't recall him saying anything about liking or not liking the ocean. I just don't get the motivation for it yet and if he and Aria are supposed to be the end game per Marlene,then??????  First I thought he may have been angry b/c he saw what was in that room and realized what Arias been going thru, BUT how would he know about that room unless he was connected somehow. At least Ian will have more airtime now. I'm trying to find a silver lining....

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Lost17 wrote:No way do I believe it's Ezra, if it was we'd have more clues throughout. I think he's been watching over Aria. I'm leaning towards Wren. I love how creepy Ravenwood is!
Where the heck was Wren? Shauna was moving his things to London to Melissa????? Strange and Mona hiding out in a B&B. do you all think Mona meant Melissa when she said "will she be ok w it?"

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 pm

This show is getting to confusing, it's hard keeping things straight...and things don't seem consistent. Can't see Ezra as A, would he kidnap his own "son" to help his cause, I don't think so...and he just hasn't been involved in the whole Ali thing, plus he's IN LOVE with Aria! Hugesmile  I thought Mrs. Grimwold's answer to Hailey was insightful "I wouldn't be so sure" about trusting them (the girls). What did she mean by that?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Lost17 wrote:This show is getting to confusing, it's hard keeping things straight...and things don't seem consistent. Can't see Ezra as A, would he kidnap his own "son" to help his cause, I don't think so...and he just hasn't been involved in the whole Ali thing, plus he's IN LOVE with Aria! Hugesmile  I thought Mrs. Grimwold's answer to Hailey was insightful "I wouldn't be so sure" about trusting them (the girls). What did she mean by that?
One of them knows something about Ali or possibly did something to Ali.

I think either Alison was having an affair with Ezra or Aria's dad.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm

I am NOT happy about this!!!!!!      no hissyfit 

One of the exec producers has confirmed that Ezra really is A -and - this is not a Toby situation.

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-08-28-spoiler-is-ezra-really-evil

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

b wrote:I am NOT happy about this!!!!!!      no hissyfit 

One of the exec producers has confirmed that Ezra really is A -and - this is not a Toby situation.

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-08-28-spoiler-is-ezra-really-evil
I read the articles and there's nothing saying he's A ... yet, but he's involved somehow.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Remember when Hannah took something from that lair in Ravenswood? Here's more info about that!

https://twitter.com/PLLbigA/status/372849323379527681/photo/1

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha