SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 pm

San wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Hmmmm, I don't know. I was thinking some kind of parental abuse? But that is such a cliche for the bruises.

That could be it too! :Nod: I thought atem and I were the only two people who watched PLL. It's good to know that you do too! I absolutely love this show and the mystery to it. :WAVEY:

I love this show too!! yes

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
San wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Hmmmm, I don't know. I was thinking some kind of parental abuse? But that is such a cliche for the bruises.

That could be it too! :Nod: I thought atem and I were the only two people who watched PLL. It's good to know that you do too! I absolutely love this show and the mystery to it. :WAVEY:

I love this show too!! yes

That's awesome! :happybear: I can't wait to find out who A is.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am

San wrote:Hey atem, did Holden tell Aria what is going on with him yet? I still haven't found the time to watch the show.

I've seen a spoiler about it, but he hasn't yet!

You know me and spoilers. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 am

San wrote:

Lol. I do love it! sometimes I feel like why do I watch this, it's a teenage girl show, but the mystery is sooo intriguing.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 am

atem wrote:
San wrote:Hey atem, did Holden tell Aria what is going on with him yet? I still haven't found the time to watch the show.

Oooo, there are spoilers?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
atem wrote:

Oooo, there are spoilers?

Yeah, but they don't tell you who did it. There are stills and things like that out now for that episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Made some fan art for the show. Very few so far.

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Spencer8

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Aria10png

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Aria4a

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 4 Aria

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Is there such as thing as French Vegan?! What about butter, cream...I don't get it. 😕

I am so suspicious of Hannah.

I think Emily and Hannah were lovers.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm

This episode is sooo good! Who was Ali blackmailing?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Excited for PLL tonight! Glad it's on tonight!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 am

Who is the father of Melissa's baby?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 am

atem wrote:Who is the father of Melissa's baby?

I thought it was Ian.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha