SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

San wrote:
atem wrote:Who is the father of Melissa's baby?

I thought it was Ian.

Yeah, but then why would Garrett go to the hospital with her?

My off the wall theory is that A isn't the one that killed Ali lke in the book. I think Maya is part of it somehow, but then Mona seemed MEGA suspicious in this episode. I still think that vid Alison did was for Emily and not Ian.

There's so many questions! :pullouthair:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Are they really going to reveal A in 3 episodes??? won't that mean the end of the show?

I am still wondering if somehow Ian is still alive?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 am

No, it won't be the end of the show. They have at least one more season and it will probably be like the book where A wasn't the killer of Alison.

There was a hint that there's another mystery coming up!

I think it's cool how the parents are now getting involved.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 am

I haven't watched the last two episodes yet. I am just so busy with school. I hope to catch up soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Aaaaak San! sorry, we r spoiling it. lol. the epis are good, it's getting very suspenseful!

Atem, I commented to my son Monday night how it is interesting that the parents are being pulled in, and that it looks like they are bringing Mona into the fold as well.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Aaaaak San! sorry, we r spoiling it. laugh out loud. the epis are good, it's getting very suspenseful!

Atem, I commented to my son Monday night how it is interesting that the parents are being pulled in, and that it looks like they are bringing Mona into the fold as well.

No it's okay! I want to be spoiled. I LOVE spoilers. Lol I like to read all about what will happen on a show first then watch it. I'm funny like that. giggling

I just want to know, in the last two epis, do we get to see Ezra at all? :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:30 pm

San wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Aaaaak San! sorry, we r spoiling it. laugh out loud. the epis are good, it's getting very suspenseful!

No it's okay! I want to be spoiled. I LOVE spoilers. Lol I like to read all about what will happen on a show first then watch it. I'm funny like that. giggling

I just want to know, in the last two epis, do we get to see Ezra at all? :awesome:

Sort of in one, but more in the last one just shown. Beware, though...to me he's acting like a JERK!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm

atem wrote:
San wrote:

Sort of in one, but more in the last one just shown. Beware, though...to me he's acting like a JERK!

I really need to watch these two epis! How was he being a jerk? Ezra, no way!!! Lol :Grin:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

San wrote:
atem wrote:
San wrote:

I really need to watch these two epis! How was he being a jerk? Ezra, no way!!! Lol :Grin:

Wait until you see it and then you will agree 100%! :Nod:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

atem wrote:
San wrote:
atem wrote:
San wrote:

Wait until you see it and then you will agree 100%! :Nod:

Fair enough. :Grin: I will try to watch them both later tonight.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

I just read that they broke up. What?!?! :broken heart: :tissuebox
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:28 am

Yeah, the last epi. not sure if it is final.

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha