SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:I am NOT happy about this!!!!!!      no hissyfit 

One of the exec producers has confirmed that Ezra really is A -and - this is not a Toby situation.

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-08-28-spoiler-is-ezra-really-evil
I read the articles and there's nothing saying he's A ... yet, but he's involved somehow.
Hope you're right!  I took the "Executive producer Oliver Goldstick has confirmed that Ezra really is 'A'. This is not a Toby Cavanaugh-style red herring" as a confirmation.

b

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 pm

atem wrote:Remember when Hannah took something from that lair in Ravenswood?  Here's more info about that!

https://twitter.com/PLLbigA/status/372849323379527681/photo/1
Thanks! It sounds more interesting now. I thought it was prob just Alison's old diary

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 pm

b wrote:
atem wrote:
b wrote:I am NOT happy about this!!!!!!      no hissyfit 

One of the exec producers has confirmed that Ezra really is A -and - this is not a Toby situation.

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-08-28-spoiler-is-ezra-really-evil
I read the articles and there's nothing saying he's A ... yet, but he's involved somehow.
Hope you're right!  I took the "Executive producer Oliver Goldstick has confirmed that Ezra really is 'A'. This is not a Toby Cavanaugh-style red herring" as a confirmation.
That's why I don't like going to 'All'WetPaint for anything. Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 am

DWTS finally has someone from PLL on their show and I don't know who the heck he is. giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm

atem wrote:DWTS finally has someone from PLL on their show and I don't know who the heck he is. giggling 
Pretty sure it's the guy who played Noel in S1 & S2.

I saw an article of an interview w Marlene re the show (not on wetpaint). She said season 4b was going to focus on IS Ezra really "Uber A"?  You know how I like 'Ezra' so that made me feel better that maybe he's not A.

atem....You may have seen this already since I think you follow twitter, but I saw a tweet from Troian that said she was surprised people seemed to care more about the Ezra than the reveal that Ali's alive.  Ha Ha.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

b wrote:
atem wrote:DWTS finally has someone from PLL on their show and I don't know who the heck he is. giggling 
Pretty sure it's the guy who played Noel in S1 & S2.

I saw an article of an interview w Marlene re the show (not on wetpaint). She said season 4b was going to focus on IS Ezra really "Uber A"?  You know how I like 'Ezra' so that made me feel better that maybe he's not A.

atem....You may have seen this already since I think you follow twitter, but I saw a tweet from Troian that said she was surprised people seemed to care more about the Ezra than the reveal that Ali's alive.  Ha Ha.
I think people sort of figured that out already. Hee.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Hmmm... any guesses who Mona's 'love interest' will be?

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-09-04-season-4-spoilers-mona-love-interest?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wetpaint%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28Wetpaint+Network+%28Excerpt%29%29

I have no clue!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 pm

I saw that episode 19 will be in black and white!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm obsessed with this show! Have loved Ezra/Aria since the beginning and not happy he's "A" either. Doesn't make sense how could he have a secret lair, follow the girls around while being a teacher and being a "father"? We better get answers ASAP when the show resumes in Oct/Jan.

atem wrote:I saw that episode 19 will be in black and white!
Interesting.. Ezria loves black and white movies....

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Anyone know what this is all about?

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/2013-10-02-spoilers-is-aria-free-falling-season-4-episode-20

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Think it could be when she finds out he is "A" & obviously doesn't take it well. Lucy&Ian were on set a lot the past few days so it's probably dealing with all the EzrA stuff.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:Think it could be when she finds out he is "A" & obviously doesn't take it well. Lucy&Ian were on set a lot the past few days so it's probably dealing with all the EzrA stuff.
I think you're correct. I've seen tweets re: Lucy's performance while taping Episodes 20 & 21.  Has to be the Ezra thing.  That's close to the end of the season, isn't it?  I think they do 22-23 episodes per season, so I guess Aria doesn't find out for a while. I wonder which liar will find out first (I saw a spoiler that 1 of the 4 finds out much earlier than the rest).

Just 2 1/2 weeks until the Halloween special. :cutesmile!:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha