SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh.my.gosh. I can't with the Ezra stuff. Freaking Ali! Oh this finale is going to rip my heart apart & knew there was an inkling that Mrs. D was involved some how!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 1f49c

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 pm

sydney1 wrote:If you don't get a chance to read the script here is a summary of 4x25

It's real, there are other scripts that leaked at the same for episodes that just aired and they're word for word the same. Anyway, here's a synopsis.

While the cops try and find the girls after finding out Alison is alive and the girls are MIA, Noel takes the girls to where Ali is hiding out. Ali recounts the events of the night she went missing, and it's revealed her mother was the one who buried her alive after -A smashed her over the head with a rock. Her mother was covering for -A. After Grunwald got her out Ali took off down the road from the hospital, and Mona pulled up next to her. Mona took her to a safe place and cleaned her up while Ali spilled her guts. Mona decided to take the -A moniker up for herself after Ali took off, so that's how that happened.

It's also revealed Ezra was seeing Ali that summer and thought she was older, and when he found out he got angry with her, but he didn't try to kill her. He was the guy she got in the car with that Toby saw.

Spencer's dad suspects Spencer murdered the girl in Ali's grave but Melissa who mysteriously returned tells her dad she didn't, and he realizes who did, but it's not revealed to us who it was.

Right before Alison is about to leave the country with the passport Noel acquired for her -A starts firing shots into the building the girls are in. They run up to the roof and -A chases them, shooting at them. Ezra followed the girls there and gets into a fight with -A for the gun, and -A shoots him before dropping the gun. Hanna gets a hold of the gun but before she can make -A unmask him/herself they jump across a building rooftop. The camera pans back and reveals they're in Manhattan, not Philly like the police thought.

Back in Rosewood someone is seen burying Jessica DiLaurentis' dead body.

sydney1  thanks for posting!!!  

The Ezra thing makes a bit more sense now as he's not going to be A after all. Since they're not exploring the whys of EzrA, I wondered if these were just filler episodes as they didn't want to reveal Ezra was not A until the finale.

Some surprises:  Mona saved Ali???  

So....Mrs D buried Ali????  Wonder if Ali held her breath one too many times to get her way and Mrs. D got mad and told her to really hold her breath...underground?!?!

If Mrs D is dead, she can't be A.  Maybe A is a parent, Peter Hastings or Mr. Dilaurentis?  I know, I know, it's Ashley Marin...HaHa! I wonder sometimes if Marlene & co have even decided.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Thanks for the info!  I'm sorry, but I'm so dang confused!  I need pictures as to who is who!  Why was Ezra following their every move?  None of this makes sense to me.

I still remember while I was a huge Smallville fan reading a leaked script and being so pissed off that I never watched it again.  Not that is making me mad, just totally confused.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Read stuff on Twitter&Tumblr that Ezra was/is writing a book about all of this so maybe that explains it. All I know is Aria is not gonna handle this well!
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:Read stuff on Twitter&Tumblr that Ezra was/is writing a book about all of this so maybe that explains it. All I know is Aria is not gonna handle this well!

Writing a book? He follows their every move and he's writing a book? I don't get it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm sorry, but how the heck does Ezra have camera's all over the place?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 am

Okay, who is the hooded person at the end with blank prescription pads for Dr Wren?

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:11 am

I still can't understand how they are making Ezra this creepy after 3+ seasons of being such a sweet guy. A cabin as his secret hideout? Hidden cameras? High tech software? What happened to him only having a typewriter in his apartment & no laptops? I think at the end he wanted to tell Aria himself before the girls do, but it's gonna be too late. Mona is def. helping him out, and possibly Wren!

Next week's episode looks cool!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 1f49c

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:15 am

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Read stuff on Twitter&Tumblr that Ezra was/is writing a book about all of this so maybe that explains it. All I know is Aria is not gonna handle this well!

Writing a book?  He follows their every move and he's writing a book?  I don't get it.

Was waiting until I saw tonight's episode to reply back, but from what people have speculated is him following their every moves, to get research about Alison's disappearance, e.t.c is for some sort of novel. Idk it sounds interesting but highly doubt that's true. Probably just people making up stuff to dispel that he is really "bad". *sigh*

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:51 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:

Writing a book?  He follows their every move and he's writing a book?  I don't get it.

Was waiting until I saw tonight's episode to reply back, but from what people have speculated is him following their every moves, to get research about Alison's disappearance, e.t.c is for some sort of novel. Idk it sounds interesting but highly doubt that's true. Probably just people making up stuff to dispel that he is really "bad". *sigh*

I so expected someone to be tied up in that basement when he went downstairs!  I still don't like the way Marlene & co are playing this EzrA thing. So now we know for sure that Ezra has been a high tech peeping Tom.  And after reading the finale script in detail that sydney1 posted, there's some truth to Ezra writing a book!?!? Ridiculous!  Observing human behavior is one thing, but he's a stalker, and I don't see how they're going to rationalize this enough to save his character (if/when they reveal he's not A).  I also wondered if that was Wren or if someone stole his Rx pads

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:44 am

Linds911 wrote:I still can't understand how they are making Ezra this creepy after 3+ seasons of being such a sweet guy. A cabin as his secret hideout? Hidden cameras? High tech software? What happened to him only having a typewriter in his apartment & no laptops? I think at the end he wanted to tell Aria himself before the girls do, but it's gonna be too late. Mona is def. helping him out, and possibly Wren!

Yeah, it looks cool, but it's just a filler episode.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 pm

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I still can't understand how they are making Ezra this creepy after 3+ seasons of being such a sweet guy. A cabin as his secret hideout? Hidden cameras? High tech software? What happened to him only having a typewriter in his apartment & no laptops? I think at the end he wanted to tell Aria himself before the girls do, but it's gonna be too late. Mona is def. helping him out, and possibly Wren!

Yeah, it looks cool, but it's just a filler episode.

I guess its supposed to be a Spencer 'dream'. I wondered if they would advance the storyline any, but from the preview I saw it looks like an exaggerated interpretation of what's going on in Spencer's head.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha