SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm

b wrote:
atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I still can't understand how they are making Ezra this creepy after 3+ seasons of being such a sweet guy. A cabin as his secret hideout? Hidden cameras? High tech software? What happened to him only having a typewriter in his apartment & no laptops? I think at the end he wanted to tell Aria himself before the girls do, but it's gonna be too late. Mona is def. helping him out, and possibly Wren!

Next week's episode looks cool!

Yeah, it looks cool, but it's just a filler episode.

I guess its supposed to be a Spencer 'dream'.  I wondered if they would advance the storyline any, but from the preview I saw it looks like an exaggerated interpretation of what's going on in Spencer's head.

PLL knows how pimp their show better than anyone I know! lol
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Shadow Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Love the. Clothes on tonight's show, nor sure if I understand what is happening. Will have to re-watch. Only thing that was clear is that Spencer knows more than she realize.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:06 am

sydney1 wrote:Love the. Clothes on tonight's show, nor sure if I understand what is happening.  Will have to re-watch.  Only thing that was clear is that Spencer knows more than she realize.  

I wished they had advanced the storyline more, but I guess we got the clue at the end.

I liked assertive Toby!  I thought Spencer's hair/makeup was great, Aria's a close second. I loved Hanna the phone operator!!  Ashley did a good job w that.  

The preview looks intense!  I'm still not sure how they can salvage Ezra (if his justification is 'he lied about a lot...but not loving Aria...'). Not buying it.   Season 4B hasn't been what I thought it would be and disappointing...but I'm sure I will watch the remaining episodes to see where this all goes.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:19 am

B, I agree with you, I think they have gone too far to turn Ezra back into the good guy. I too am disappointed.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 am

Um yes agree, this whole half season has been such a letdown. What I took from tonight's episode is it was all of Spencer's imagination because of the pills she was taking & is trying so hard to prove to Aria, that Ezra is "A", though she didn't even have the guts to tell her, though she finally does next week & then Ezra tells her the truth. So much to say but I'm just upset.

My heart is aching after watching the promo for next week. Ugh. "I don't even know who you are".  :tissuebox 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:Um yes agree, this whole half season has been such a letdown. What I took from tonight's episode is it was all of Spencer's imagination because of the pills she was taking & is trying so hard to prove to Aria, that Ezra is "A", though she didn't even have the guts to tell her, though she finally does next week & then Ezra tells her the truth. So much to say but I'm just upset.

My heart is aching after watching the promo for next week. Ugh.  "I don't even know who you are".  :tissuebox 

What is the truth? Ezra is writing a book, he is A, he is protecting the girls, I don't know what the writers are trying to say. For three seasons Ezra was this great guy, there were a few eyebrow raising moments, but, nothing to make you think he was shady. I have re-watch those three seasons several times and everything can be explained. This 4b is just out of the box. I guess it makes good TV, but, it makes the writers look like they are struggling to find something to keep the show going. IMO this should have been the last season, how long can you look for A, and Ali is alive, the basis of the whole show. 4b should have been to answer all the questions from the prior three seasons. I still don't know who could be A, everyone looks guilty.  :hidingchair 

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:55 pm

I just don't know anymore about what Ezra storyline the writers are going with now. He can't just be sweet the first 2 & 1/2 & then go all suspicious after the season 3 Halloween episode! If he is writing a book then why? Was he dating Aria all along to learn more about Ali? "I've lied about a lot of things.." Hopefully loving her is true or else she is going to have an even bigger breakdown. They better answer all the questions during the season finale. Though there will probably be more going into Season 5.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:I just don't know anymore about what Ezra storyline the writers are going with now. He can't just be sweet the first 2 & 1/2  & then go all suspicious after the season 3 Halloween episode! If he is writing a book then why? [b]Was he dating Aria all along to learn more about Ali?[b] "I've lied about a lot of things.." Hopefully loving her is true or else she is going to have an even bigger breakdown. They better answer all the questions during the season finale. Though there will probably be more going into Season 5.

My question is this, if he was dating Aria to get information on Ali, how was he planning on doing it. Was he spying on the girls before Aria got back? Remember, if Aria had not gone to that bar they would not have met until the first day of school and then I think it would have been too late. Aria family had just returned from overseas, he could not have know that, right?  :headbanging  I don't think Ezra decided to write a book about Ali's disapperance until after he met Aria and found out the girls were her best friends. He also knew there was someone harassing the girls, and he wanted to find out who it was. He knew there was more to the story about Ali than they were saying, but, he could not tell Aria how he knew this. That would mean telling Aria he knew Ali. I am really just confused as to where they are trying to go with this storyline. Whatever way it ends, some will like it and some won't. As for me I lost interest in how it would end when they insulted my intelliengence by trying to convince me Ezra is the big dog "A" . But, like many others I will ride it out to the season finale, I don't know if I will invest in season 5.  no idea 

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Yeah they had never met before then & had no idea Aria was such close friends with Ali until her "funeral". So Ezra must have started writing this novel once he and Aria were dating, & he was filled in more. Need a reason as to why he is writing this novel, & when/how he became "A" and then maybe it will make more sense Will keep tuning in though despite my emotions.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Looking forward to tonight's episode....and Ezra's explanation of things. Since Aria supposedly has a new 'friend' in the next couple of episodes, She must get enough tonight to end things.....but so much of this season has disappointed, so...who knows.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:07 am

How was the episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:22 am

So emotional but perfect. Lucy & Ian's acting in the "ski lift" scene is one of my favorites. Will post my thoughts in spoiler tag in case some have yet to watch.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha