SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  Empty Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 am

"Swept Away"

About This Episode:

Paige is taken on a private plane to Miami, where she is wined and dined by city boys who attempt to sway her from her Southern roots. Back home in Alabama, the country boys grow increasingly jealous and attempt to win her back by taking her to a shooting range. One of the suitors makes a surprise announcement. More of the bachelors are sent home brokenhearted.

Paige is taken on a private plane to Miami, where she is wined and dined by city boys who attempt to sway her from her Southern roots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back home in Alabama, the country boys grow increasingly jealous and attempt to win her back by taking her to a shooting range

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 am

One of the suitors makes a surprise announcement

I am going to guess one of the contestants leaves before the eliminations take place.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 am

Is this when Shaun dumps Paige before she can dump him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 am

atem wrote:Is this when Shaun dumps Paige before she can dump him?
No... I think he's also on another date where they go hunting for alligators (?) in a later episode....
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:30 am

Both Shaun's still have dates coming up. I will post screencaps of their dates later today.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm

dee wrote:
No... I think he's also on another date where they go hunting for alligators (?) in a later episode....

I thought that took place in Florida? That's what they showed it the next epi commercial. 😕

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

atem wrote:
dee wrote:

I thought that took place in Florida? That's what they showed it the next epi commercial. 😕

Yeah - they were on an airboat so must have been in the Everglades. I was born in south FL and remember taking an airboat ride through the everglades as a kid! In one of the previews it seemed like they were going to be in Cajun country to me, but maybe that was just a mental leap based on what they were saying vs. what they were showing.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am

The site of Big-O-Ego gives me a gag reflex. :throwup:

Doubt I'll watch his date. He has insulted all southerners with his name calling and rudeness. I cannot wait til he leaves.
He's a big jerk and I personally find him extremely unattractive, plus his voice grates on my last nerve.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am

Weren't there other pictures of Shaun B in camo on another boat with Paige? I thought that was another date in another episode. That's why I assumed he didn't eliminate himself?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am

dee wrote:Weren't there other pictures of Shaun B in camo on another boat with Paige? I thought that was another date in another episode. That's why I assumed he didn't eliminate himself?

The camo is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
which looks like an airboat to me so that's why I'm thinking they're all part of the next epi. Lots of boat rides on these dates with the city guys... when in Rome, I guess!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am

Country Boys back home

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
mnmhughes
RealityEscape
northernviewer
NadjaM
Archer23