SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 am

Weren't there other pictures of Shaun B in camo on another boat with Paige?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe Shaun B does stay because he is wearing the same grey hat and camouflage sweatshirt with Paige in the screencaps I posted above and this one were he and Landon get in yet another fight back at the guys house in Alabama. So I assume this must have been a group date they all went on.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:30 pm

A little promo for Friday's episode. Looks like Landon stirs the pot and throws Jeremy under the bus. Jeremy looked pissed, at least for a guy who has been fairly "quiet".

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 5 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Did anyone else LOL at this pic...he soooooo does not belong in the south!go home already!

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 am

So only city guys get 1-1 dates this week right? All the country guys are on the group date? I think it will be interesting who they will show Paige spending time with this week out of the country guys now that Bubba and Jeremiah have both had 1-1 dates. I hope we get some time with Paige and Jeremiah kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 am

CarrieA wrote:So only city guys get 1-1 dates this week right? All the country guys are on the group date? I think it will be interesting who they will show Paige spending time with this week out of the country guys now that Bubba and Jeremiah have both had 1-1 dates. I hope we get some time with Paige and Jeremiah kisses
Out of the country guys, most likely Landon, since he stirs things up.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am

dee wrote:
CarrieA wrote:So only city guys get 1-1 dates this week right? All the country guys are on the group date? I think it will be interesting who they will show Paige spending time with this week out of the country guys now that Bubba and Jeremiah have both had 1-1 dates. I hope we get some time with Paige and Jeremiah kisses

:Frown: You're probably right. I need to catch up and re-watch the last episode which I missed bits and pieces of. 👋 Thanks Dee!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am

CarrieA wrote:
dee wrote:

:Frown: You're probably right. I need to catch up and re-watch the last episode which I missed bits and pieces of. 👋 Thanks Dee!
np! Hopefully I'm wrong, and they show a bit of Jeremiah... oh what am I even saying? giggling If you watched Bubba's date last episode, then you didn't miss much. Just a boring date with Danny Bopp and more City vs. Country drama.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am

dee wrote:

I agree, Dee. I think it is going to be about Landon and the drama we see in the sneak peek. If we get Paige and Jeremiah time, they will limit it to 30 seconds! laugh out loud.

Jeremiah told me that Landon was the one guy that was not liked or trusted by the city or country guys. I think we will start to see this play out. He said that Shaun B. was a straight shooter and you knew exactly where he stood. Shaun is just playing the role of the villain with his remarks...just like Michelle Money did during Brad's season. We found out that the girls in the house liked Michelle, just like the guys in the house seem to like Shaun B.

I'm not impressed with Shaun's sarcastic and foul tweets and can't for the life of me understand why Tribble Reese was hanging out with him a week ago. I don't think Tribble is all that he was made out to be...IMHO.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 am

jello1592 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did anyone else LOL at this pic...he soooooo does not belong in the south!go home already!

Something tells me Shaun is going to be around for awhile yet, Jello. I agree He looks about as comfortable as a bull in a china shop.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 am

Any thoughts on who goes home tonight?

Does the sneak peek look like Jeremy walking back from the truck where Paige eliminates him...then he confronts Landon?

My guess is she sends home Christian this week too.

I'm starting my girls weekend this morning (Yay!!!) so I won't be able to watch the show until Sunday evening. Guess I'll just have to wait until then for my 10 second fix of Paige and Jeremiah. 👅

Keep me updated on what's happening with your posts. I'll be reading from my cell phone!

Have a great weekend everyone! :WAVEY:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
mnmhughes
RealityEscape
northernviewer
NadjaM
Archer23