SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 am

I know nothing about this show, and only read about it on one of the Bach threads, in reference to something. It's a dating show? Will a new season begin in the Fall? Maybe I will watch it then. When is it on....maybe I will watch one show this season....thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am

nutty1 wrote:I know nothing about this show, and only read about it on one of the Bach threads, in reference to something. It's a dating show? Will a new season begin in the Fall? Maybe I will watch it then. When is it on....maybe I will watch one show this season....thanks!

It's a dating show like The Bachelor, but imo, it is much less scripted and edited. It's more real to me. It comes on on Fridays. :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:I know nothing about this show, and only read about it on one of the Bach threads, in reference to something. It's a dating show? Will a new season begin in the Fall? Maybe I will watch it then. When is it on....maybe I will watch one show this season....thanks!

nutty, you would love this show! IMO

You can watch seasons 1 & 2, and the all the episodes so far this season (3) at the links below:

Season 1:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 2:

Season 3:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks San & Love....I'd love to watch one, if I ever have time! Maybe I will try to watch one from this season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
heyjude wrote:Thanks for the welcome CarrieA. I watch Bachelor also, but I'm not enjoying this season either. I've even missed a couple of episodes and have no desire to find and watch them. giggling SHA is so much more fun to watch and the people seem less edited and real.
:Hola:
Yes I think many of us are enjoying SHA more than the Bach this season..

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Watching the bach : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Watching Sweet Home Alabama: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm

jurystillout wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Watching the bach : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Watching Sweet Home Alabama: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So true! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
mnmhughes
RealityEscape
northernviewer
NadjaM
Archer23