SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by NadjaM Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 am

I was really surprised at how hurt Paige seemed about the Jeremy allegations. That didn't look like fake drama, poor Paige seemed genuinely distraught- both as Landon was telling her about Jeremy, and when Jeremy came to talk to her. That little wavering voice and eyes filling with tears.

Not that it matters, but I wonder if she had a greater connection with Jeremy than the edit showed us.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 am

NadjaM wrote:I was really surprised at how hurt Paige seemed about the Jeremy allegations. That didn't look like fake drama, poor Paige seemed genuinely distraught- both as Landon was telling her about Jeremy, and when Jeremy came to talk to her. That little wavering voice and eyes filling with tears.

Not that it matters, but I wonder if she had a greater connection with Jeremy than the edit showed us.
Most likely. I actually thought they had a great conversation on their date. Definitely had more chemistry with Jeremy than she does with Landon. I think what Landon told Paige kind of just blind sided her. She probably thought back to how she was treated in her past relationships.

ETA: Paige mentioned in a livechat she had after the episode that Jeremy was not a religious person. I think down the road, even though they get along fine, that would have been an issue anyway. But Landon's talk, definitely pushed her over the edge.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 am

I posted some screencaps of Jeremiah and Paige on their hammock date in the Episode 6 thread.

Quotes:

Announcer says in a vo: "Paige utters the words that every guy hopes to hear"

Paige says to Jeremiah: "I think I am falling in love with you"

Here are my screencaps from Episode 5:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 5 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I made these while watching this episode unfold. The way Jeremy left was shocking to say the least.

TPTB had to have a hand in Jeremiah leaving. I think Paige wanted to get rid of Landon ASAP, but the producers call the shots so he stayed. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 am

Hi everyone - decided to come and read the spoilers today. This is the only thread I've read so far, but I'm going to assume that most think that Jeremiah is her F1. Is that a spoiler that somebody shared??

My favorites from night one were Bubba, Jeremiah and (sorry can't remember his name) the country singer who's wife left him when she was on Survivor). My personal favorite is Bubba, but I think he's just more my type, but find a sweetness in Jeremiah that I could see her falling for.

side note.... Jeremiah's longish hair and style doesn't bug me at all, not the way Ben's does ... but with Ben it's more the style that I can't stand more than because it's long - just wanted to clarify that it's not the longish hair per se that bugs me. eeek, but Shaun's hair is nicer than Ben's too IMO :hidingchair

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:side note.... Jeremiah's longish hair and style doesn't bug me at all, not the way Ben's does ... but with Ben it's more the style that I can't stand more than because it's long - just wanted to clarify that it's not the longish hair per se that bugs me. eeek, but Shaun's hair is nicer than Ben's too IMO :hidingchair

Ben's middle part is distracting. Jeremiah has some curls which are cute and his smiley eyes compel you much more - Ben just has his hair! And not sure the "Guys House" on SWA is the best place to do hair -- their bathroom is outdoors LOL!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
northernviewer wrote:side note.... Jeremiah's longish hair and style doesn't bug me at all, not the way Ben's does ... but with Ben it's more the style that I can't stand more than because it's long - just wanted to clarify that it's not the longish hair per se that bugs me. eeek, but Shaun's hair is nicer than Ben's too IMO :hidingchair

Ben's middle part is distracting. Jeremiah has some curls which are cute and his smiley eyes compel you much more - Ben just has his hair! And not sure the "Guys House" on SWA is the best place to do hair -- their bathroom is outdoors LOL!

You're absolutely right, Jeremiah is a much cuter "package" yes

I'm loving SHA - this is the first season I've watched and I only watched the first episode by chance and got hooked. This is what I wish the Bach was and could be. I think it has more to do with the producers than anything though. I love how Paige handles the rejections, and gives them all a hug and a thank you for coming giggling She's quite forthright in what she says about her feelings, or lack thereof, and she is so darned charming about that it would be hard for a guy to take offense with her letting them go. I find her adorable and refreshing after so many seasons of the Bach.... but again, it could have more to do with the production and editing more than anything.

MF could learn from this... film the romance and the drama will occur on it's own, it doesn' thave to be manufactured, just look at what goes on with the guys in the house, their's a natural conflict going on all on it's own without production going out of their way to manipulate people.

Also love how Paige actually listened to her warning from Landon. It may have been over exaggerated a little, I don't know, but I think the gist was enough to let Paige know that not all was as it appeared.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 pm

I thought it was so cute how Jeremiah and Paige were standing next to each other, sneaking glances, and smiling at each other during the group date last night!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

The wife and I caught it this morning. It's become a Saturday morning ritual for us.
Well, I hope she chooses Jeremiah like most of us are guessing. I'd hate for another guy to have sit at home hearing the L word come out of her mouth and not ave it directed at him.

Regardless, it's nice to watch a dating show where I don't cringe at the actions of the lead.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I thought it was so cute how Jeremiah and Paige were standing next to each other, sneaking glances, and smiling at each other during the group date last night!
Darn you producers/editors!!!! I will just have to be satisfied with these moments
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Not my favorite epi, because Bubba and Jeremiah had very little screen time. Bubba is my favorite, just my personal type,
but I really like Jeremiah. :Jeremiah : He's a cutie and seems sweet.

I see Jeremiah and Paige as a good fit and from all her post show comments they are very much in love and very happy. Yay!!
I hope that they are somehow able to sneak around and see each other since they both live in MN. Paige said they skype, but maybe they managed to see each other since the filming ended months ago.

I love this show. Can't wait for more dates and the 'hammock' with Paige and Jeremiah scene! (swoon) heartbeat
I only hope they do season 4, and Bubba is the lead. :Bubba:

OT ~ It's so nice in these SHA threads and see respect and the lack of hate and constant ugly remarks. Are there some contestants we dislike more than others, absolutely, & it's fun to snark about them, and I love snark!
Snark vs. hate = BIG difference!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 am

Thanks for posting those screencaps Dee. I tried to capture Jeremiah and Paige's little glaces.

For those wondering I posted who the *possible* F1 is in the other SHA Forum. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
mnmhughes
RealityEscape
northernviewer
NadjaM
Archer23