SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am

atem wrote:I cannot wait for Jeremiah's date! Or whatever that was. Did it look like she was crying when she was telling him she thinks she falling for him?
Yeah she was definitely crying!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 am

Dee you are an angel! Thanks so much for keeping me in the loop. Squeeeee! Can't wait for next week! Yay!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

Beeleever wrote:Dee you are an angel! Thanks so much for keeping me in the loop. Squeeeee! Can't wait for next week! Yay!
anytime Bee! You were a life saver last week for me :hug: I can't wait for next week either!!! Maybe this is the episode where Paige finally knows her guy is interested in her (She has mentioned in interviews that she wasn't sure if her F1 even liked her)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

LOL that SHA has it's own J-Date type "scandal." :laughingoutlou Since I like Jeremy and am not especially fond of Landon, I'm inclined to give Jeremy the benefit of the doubt. But honestly, just like the Ben C./Ashley/William situation, it doesn't matter who Paige sends home and when, because it definitely appears from the promo that Miss Paige already has her mind made up!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 am

^^ ITA Archer! I don't care for Landon. I actually really enjoyed Jeremy's date. IT's obvious next week, the country guys are going to start questioning Landon. He basically commented on something he knew nothing about.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am

You could tell she felt sorry for Landon and only kept him, because how much he likes her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 am

dee wrote:^^ ITA Archer! I don't care for Landon. I actually really enjoyed Jeremy's date. IT's obvious next week, the country guys are going to start questioning Landon. He basically commented on something he knew nothing about.
Landon reminds me of a thug. Way too aggressive and too easily angered. Wish Paige had dumped him!

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 am

realityfan26 wrote:
dee wrote:^^ ITA Archer! I don't care for Landon. I actually really enjoyed Jeremy's date. IT's obvious next week, the country guys are going to start questioning Landon. He basically commented on something he knew nothing about.
Landon reminds me of a thug. Way too aggressive and too easily angered. Wish Paige had dumped him!
It's going to be interesting how his edit plays out. Bee had mentioned earlier that he was not liked by all guys on the show and could not be trusted.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

Well just as I suspected no time with Bubba or Jeremiah shown :Frown: The previews for next week look so good though, she even tells Jeremiah she thinks she is falling love with him!! I'm surprised they let her say that to him and then left it in the edit! :Flirty:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am

CarrieA wrote:Well just as I suspected no time with Bubba or Jeremiah shown :Frown: The previews for next week look so good though, she even tells Jeremiah she thinks she is falling love with him!! I'm surprised they let her say that to him and then left it in the edit! :Flirty:
I know! I need them both on my screen more - especially Jeremiah since he's always non existent. Next week looks good! I agree - I can't believe they left that in the edit. Maybe the producers changed their minds and decided to show the love story now :halo:

Someone on her facebook asked:
T: gosh... the L word already???? Take your time girl! I know you're probably with the one you've chosen and these have been taped .... hope you find the right one.....good luck!!!
(Paige even LIKED this comment)
Paige Duke: MAN it was so crazy but gosh I felt it and I had to say it. I kept wondering what was wrong with me!

I can't believe she actually commented on that. Decided to post it here, just incase her producers tell her to remove it haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 am

dee wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
It's going to be interesting how his edit plays out. Bee had mentioned earlier that he was not liked by all guys on the show and could not be trusted.
Interesting - at least he's gone soon! Isn't he??

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 am

realityfan26 wrote:
dee wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Interesting - at least he's gone soon! Isn't he??
I don't think so... Love_me had made caps of the previews from earlier in the season. There were caps of Paige visiting his Fire station and a cap where he "proposes" and puts a ring on her finger. I believe those happen in episode 8. So he's still here for a long time.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 2/10 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
mnmhughes
RealityEscape
northernviewer
NadjaM
Archer23