SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:54 pm

Suns out. Buns out. Welcome to the sexual exploitation part of the show. Can't have a season without one.

Coming up in a later episode...beating up on one another where someone will get hurt.

PS -- Please note the guys shivering when doing ITMs on the beach. Clearly it was cold as all the spectators are wearing sweaters and jackets.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:55 pm

Sprite wrote:Suns out. Buns out. Welcome to the sexual exploitation part of the show. Can't have a season without one.

Coming up in a later episode...beating up on one another where someone will get hurt.
cra Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3iucz447720863psyt7b4xsrn4fjbwtzwdk1jdn8t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:02 pm

I agree with Brayden. Why should they be solemn and "focused on Charity" at the house? They can hang out and have fun when they are aren't on a date.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:04 pm

julychild wrote:I agree with Brayden. Why should they be solemn and "focused on Charity" at the house? They can hang out and have fun when they are aren't on a date.

My crew just said the same thing. I’m not a big Brayden fan but I’ve never liked the guys who just mope around waiting for a date
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:18 pm

Some of these guys are just too much. You literally just met the woman. If you were lucky you talked to her twice...for a few minutes. Get over yourself. Relax. Have some fun. Only one of you gets the girl...and Charity...chill girl! It's like your second date. Don't lecture them already.

Adrian...Shut up already. You sound like a sanctimonious pr*ck. You can be sincere about finding someone and still have a sense of humour and have fun.

If this is how it is starting...it will be a long season.

I am happy that John got the GD rose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:21 pm

I so do not want to see either of these to girls. Not a fan of the blonde on Gabby.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:27 pm

Joey and Charity kissing Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f525 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f525 the chemistry omfg
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:27 pm

OMG...the making out with their hands! It's like grade school. They will get so razzed by their friends.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:32 pm

Brayden...already ready to pack his bags....just take them to paradise.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 pm

Charity says husband material, with Dotun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:36 pm

I hope Joey's dad was ok with this being shared. I hate they are encouraged to spill their guts to a stranger on tv and that it has to involve other people.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:41 pm

@Sprite my crew and I thought it was sad or weird or nuts that they didn’t show more of a real conversation between charity and Joey about his dad’s and family’s situation.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
eusebeia
luvstx
julychild
Sprite
Jeepers