SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:45 pm

Duton...husband material...and she was holding his face for that kiss!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:58 pm

I like Xavier...asking why Adrian is talking about other guys. Adrian is way too serious and is a MOT guy. Just there to cause drama and get his spot on BIP...so he can continue his one sided b*tchfest with Brayden. Seriously, I would take immature Brayden over him. At least you could have some fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:01 am

I wish they would stop using the same script over and over.

The tattle tale epi's are so childish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:02 am

honeydiors wrote:Joey and Charity kissing  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f525  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f525 the chemistry omfg

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 200.gif?cid=ff8962e30l42d03q5avckdboc6mzdovwtiemyhmdhjqlfnd8&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Hot damn these two are sizzling
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:06 am

@GuardianAngel It's so early for her to cut the BBQ short. Usually it is much later in the season when they get tired and the backstabbing is getting to them. It is ridiculous. It is too bad because she seems to have a really good group of guys and I would love to see more of Xavier, Dotun, John, the 2 Caleb's...even Spencer.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:Duton...husband material...and she was holding his face for that kiss!

I always thought his energy for sure radiated husband material glad to see it here as well. Charity and Dotun have amazing chemistry glad we got to see them interacting. A lucky lady she is. He does seem ready for marriage too which is a bonus.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wish they would stop using the same script over and over.

The tattle tale epi's are so childish.

Different leads same old rusty crusty storylines and drama that will never change!!

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3t8reav8ov89pfzzvuc197auippzpay1wvs85mlzi&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:21 am

Was that Aaron...of the first date?... saying he wants to advance his position in the preview? That sounds like "not here for the right reasons".

Meanwhile, the end credits... rofl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:23 am

Irritated me that Adrian kept saying he "sacrificed so much to be here," time away from his daughter, etc., etc. Just don't sign up for this. It's not mandatory.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:14 am

I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I don't think Aaron and Charity have chemistry plus his fakeness just irks me, he just doesnt seem like he is being genuine. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:17 am

I'm already so sick of Brayden and it's not because of anything anyone said. If Charity could only see his ITMs. He comes across as immature and so full of himself. I'm finding myself muting or f/f through them. I knew there was no way that he was going home yet with more drama to come. Not a fan of Adrian telling tales either. ITA that this has gotten so old. no

The kissing date was dumb but Joey definitely shined. He's a cutie and I was happy that he got a rose. John also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:22 am

it's very interesting that they didn't show Xavier's convo with Charity during the group date, that we know they had because we saw them kissing in the preview, for someone who is in the f4 and possibly made it to Fiji wouldn’t they want to show his convo?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
eusebeia
luvstx
julychild
Sprite
Jeepers