SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:34 pm

I saw a comment on Reddit (which I'll never be able to locate laugh out loud) saying Joey reminded them of Jason T and commenting that maybe that's why they are friends...anyone have any scoop on this? Jason is one of my favorite guys to have been on the show and it would be cool if he and Joey are indeed friends.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:42 pm

@pavalygurl I can see the resemblance. Didn't know they were friends.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:44 pm

@luvstx I'm not sure if they are! I may try to search Reddit for the post and see if I can find out anything else. I like the idea of it though...and wonder if Jason suggested him for the show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I saw a comment on Reddit (which I'll never be able to locate laugh out loud) saying Joey reminded them of Jason T and commenting that maybe that's why they are friends...anyone have any scoop on this?  Jason is one of my favorite guys to have been on the show and it would be cool if he and Joey are indeed friends.
I believe they're friends, they were following each other pre filming of this season, Joey moved to Nashville for a period before moving back to Hawaii
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:49 pm

@pavalygurl  @honeydiors   @luvstx

It's true they are friends and this is the reason why Jason storied that he will be watching the show for the first time in years from beginning to end, and he is Team Joey.

Last edited by chasus71 on Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:50 pm

@honeydiors Belated welcome! and thanks so much for this info. I also love the flowers in your ID.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:55 pm

@chasus71 While I like a number of the guys, especially Dotun also, I think I will be team Joey this season as well.

But maybe also a bit team Tanner since he is a Pgh guy and family friend of a friend type thing...(I know no scoop other than he did go to BIP and he is reportedly a good guy). Two PA guys for this now LA woman must be supported. I had to laugh at Tanner steaming the shirt, he is a typical guy from the 'burg...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@honeydiors Belated welcome! and thanks so much for this info.  I also love the flowers in your ID.
no worries and thank you so much for the welcome! Jumping hearts
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@chasus71   While I like a number of the guys, especially Dotun also, I think I will be team Joey this season as well.  

But maybe also a bit team Tanner since he is a Pgh guy and family friend of a friend type thing...(I know no scoop other than he did go to BIP and he is reportedly a good guy).  Two PA guys for this now LA woman must be supported.  I had to laugh at Tanner steaming the shirt, he is a typical guy from the 'burg...
Team Joey over here too, the only other guy right now that i could see being f1 besides Joey is Dotun, those are the two who after 2 episodes I feel have the strongest connections.

That's good to hear about Tanner I wonder who he coupled up with and if it was anyone from Zach's season I know he was following Jess and Kat Izzo before going
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:03 pm

@pavalygurl oh I like Tanner too! There is something about him for sure he seems to have a really great personality. I hope to see more of him as the season progresses.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:32 am

Joey has had a lot of screen time in both episodes 1 and 2.  Was something sleuthed about Xavier to not have him in the running ?  I thought he showed a tendency to be cocky in episode 2 - sticking his tongue out and bragging about how he's got this - during the kick ball game.  Then he didn't get screen time with Charity during ep 2....
But ... Dotun gets the bungee jump date - "leap of faith" - usually for the F1. And Dotun and Joey get dates in public. Dotun - the street running race where Charity is in bright pink and Joey dancing with Charity in a public square. It looks like Xavier is on the secluded island in the water with Charity - so that type of secluded date venue would usually be for the F1 - but Xavier wasn't shown practically at all in ep 2. Are producers trying to hide their immediate/intense connection on night one ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:54 am

CHO wrote:Joey has had a lot of screen time in both episodes 1 and 2.  Was something sleuthed about Xavier to not have him in the running ?  I thought he showed a tendency to be cocky in episode 2 - sticking his tongue out and bragging about how he's got this - during the kick ball game.  Then he didn't get screen time with Charity during ep 2....
But ... Dotun gets the bungee jump date - "leap of faith" - usually for the F1.  And Dotun and Joey get dates in public.  Dotun - the street running race where Charity is in bright pink and Joey dancing with Charity in a public square.  It looks like Xavier is on the secluded island in the water with Charity - so that type of secluded date venue would usually be for the F1 - but Xavier wasn't shown practically at all in ep 2.  Are producers trying to hide their immediate/intense connection on night one ?

I'm still thinking the final 2 is between Joey and Dotun, the producers editing out X's convo and not showing their kiss which we saw in the preview for the episode was definitely a choice. I don't know what that choice means yet but it seems intentional cause in the next episode it seems Xavier has some drama with Aaron B.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
eusebeia
luvstx
julychild
Sprite
Jeepers