SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:23 am

@albean99 I agree with you and I am sure with Charity watching this back now how she may feel just some kind of way by keeping Brayden longer than she should have. This guy no way is acting like a man who is ready for marriage. His behaivor comes off anyway as very immature IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:26 am

honeydiors wrote:it's very interesting that they didn't show Xavier's convo with Charity during the group date, that we know they had because we saw them kissing in the preview, for someone who is in the f4 and possibly made it to Fiji wouldn’t they want to show his convo?

You would think so especially for how far he makes it. I wonder as we go along if they wil; show more of their interaction because if they dont them folks will be scratching their head on why he made it far. Yes their Night 1 chemistry was on point, plus they also cut him teaching her how to knit, that would have been fun to watch.

I do wonder though if their attraction is surface level.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:32 am

chasus71 wrote:I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I don't think Aaron and Charity have chemistry plus his fakeness just irks me, he just doesnt seem like he is being genuine. JMO

Not unpopular. I didn't see it either. Yeah they have stuff in common and he is hot, but she has plenty of nice, hot guys. I saw more with Joey and Dotun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:34 am

chasus71 wrote:
honeydiors wrote:it's very interesting that they didn't show Xavier's convo with Charity during the group date, that we know they had because we saw them kissing in the preview, for someone who is in the f4 and possibly made it to Fiji wouldn’t they want to show his convo?

You would think so especially for how far he makes it. I wonder as we go along if they wil; show more of their interaction because if they dont them folks will be scratching their head on why he made it far. Yes their Night 1 chemistry was on point, plus they also cut him teaching her how to knit, that would have been fun to watch.

I do wonder though if their attraction is surface level.

omg yes i forgot about the knitting, i'm surprised they cut that from the main episode and only put it in promos, it's gonna be interesting to see how he is edited later cause they're cutting parts of their story.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:35 am

@Sprite I agree with you. Like you said Chairty has other amazing hot guys to choose from who I believe are more genuine anyway (Dotun, Joey, Xavier? I even like James also).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:37 am

@honeydiors Yep so true. I am trying to pay more attention to the editing choices (not that I know much laugh out loud). It will be interesting nonetheless because even amongst the drama the show still follows a love story no matter if it is the Bach or the Ette. The love story is in the fray you just have to pay attention and find those signs.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:46 am

I noticed that after Joey and Charity finished their kissing record, while on stage they were holding hands the entire time.

I guess when you kiss that long for the first time hard to break away from physical touch.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e37b451lx9fjytyndt1x74p2g0v6vxgyzuko63cgpl&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

ETA: Can we talk about his eye contact like he did not look away from her the entire time!! I dont know how Charity held her composure but she diid stuff like this is intense laugh out loud They got mad chemistry wow!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:08 am

chasus71 wrote:I noticed that after Joey and Charity finished their kissing record, while on stage they were holding hands the entire time.

I guess when you kiss that long for the first time hard to break away from physical touch.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e37b451lx9fjytyndt1x74p2g0v6vxgyzuko63cgpl&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

ETA: Can we talk about his eye contact like he did not look away from her the entire time!! I dont know how Charity held her composure but she diid stuff like this is intense laugh out loud They got mad chemistry wow!
their 1-on-1 time post date had me kicking my feet and giggling  giggling as well the amount of physical touch, their hands were either together or his hand was on her thigh
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:43 am

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but it sounds like Joey tells Charity about his father. It’s also been mentioned that Joey & Dotun have their families shown in their packages (I believe). I don’t trust production’s motives on this one. Joey’s family may be shown because they’re going to exploit the SL of Joey’s dad. I can see the show using this & not necessarily in a kind way.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:33 pm

@jojo47 the verdict is still out on that for me as to Joey's family reveal. I think mostly it's because Joey goes far and Charity meets his family. Also it seems to me Joey family is a big thing for me like he talked about last night . They are close. I know this show doesn't have a great track record on these kinds of things but for now I don't have a negative vibe in how they are dealing with this.JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:39 pm

honeydiors wrote:/quote]
their 1-on-1 time post date had me kicking my feet and giggling  giggling as well the amount of physical touch, their hands were either together or his hand was on her thigh

Yes I noticed this as well. Another thing when they were kissing on the balcony Joey was placing his hands exactly where Charity said she likes when she is kissing 💋 😘 (hands on the neck, under the chin ext..).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:33 pm

chasus71 wrote:
honeydiors wrote:/quote]

Yes I noticed this as well. Another thing when they were kissing on the balcony Joey was placing his hands exactly where Charity said she likes when she is kissing 💋 😘 (hands on the neck, under the chin ext..).
Yes! I noticed that too he was paying intention indeed lmao
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
eusebeia
luvstx
julychild
Sprite
Jeepers