SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:34 am

I still remember how pugnacious Shawn Booth (Kaitlyn Bristowe's season) was with Nick Vial - I never thought Shawn would be the F1. Shawn's temper and jealousy were real red flags for me. But then he was her choice. I guess it still is possible that the producers are hiding something going on with Xavier - but it is odd that their interactions are not being shown at all.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:17 am

CHO wrote:I still remember how pugnacious Shawn Booth (Kaitlyn Bristowe's season) was with Nick Vial - I never thought Shawn would be the F1.  Shawn's temper and jealousy were real red flags for me.  But then he was her choice.  I guess it still is possible that the producers are hiding something going on with Xavier - but it is odd that their interactions  are not being shown at all.

And then Shawn wasn't her choice, CHO! Kaitlyn needed your help seeing red flags that many of us saw.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:19 am

CHO wrote:Joey has had a lot of screen time in both episodes 1 and 2.  Was something sleuthed about Xavier to not have him in the running ?  I thought he showed a tendency to be cocky in episode 2 - sticking his tongue out and bragging about how he's got this - during the kick ball game.  Then he didn't get screen time with Charity during ep 2....
But ... Dotun gets the bungee jump date - "leap of faith" - usually for the F1.  And Dotun and Joey get dates in public.  Dotun - the street running race where Charity is in bright pink and Joey dancing with Charity in a public square.  It looks like Xavier is on the secluded island in the water with Charity - so that type of secluded date venue would usually be for the F1 - but Xavier wasn't shown practically at all in ep 2.  Are producers trying to hide their immediate/intense connection on night one ?

To answer the bolded, I think it is possible that TPTB need to hide Xavier for awhile. Sometimes the connections are so strong from the beginning that if they showed all of their interactions, people would think "She's done. No need to watch"

And we do see that Xavier has a one on one in Washington but not public.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:28 pm

CHO wrote:Joey has had a lot of screen time in both episodes 1 and 2.  Was something sleuthed about Xavier to not have him in the running ?  I thought he showed a tendency to be cocky in episode 2 - sticking his tongue out and bragging about how he's got this - during the kick ball game.  Then he didn't get screen time with Charity during ep 2....
But ... Dotun gets the bungee jump date - "leap of faith" - usually for the F1.  And Dotun and Joey get dates in public.  Dotun - the street running race where Charity is in bright pink and Joey dancing with Charity in a public square.  It looks like Xavier is on the secluded island in the water with Charity - so that type of secluded date venue would usually be for the F1 - but Xavier wasn't shown practically at all in ep 2.  Are producers trying to hide their immediate/intense connection on night one ?

I can't put it into words but I FEEL like Xavier is not F1. He's the one Charity talked about when she said talked about not liking wishy-washy traits. To me, the long previews points to Dotun as F1, but I've been fooled by those previews multiple times. I think it's between Dotun or Joey.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Dotun seems like a real possibility - just bec of the leap of faith date (bungee jumping) ... but am waiting for more chemistry ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:50 am

These are the S/Caps from preseason promos and the main promo of scenes that aired during episode 2

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1296
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1421
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1419
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1420

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1259
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1489
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1411
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1412
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1414
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1416
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1415

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1424
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1425

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1297
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1314
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1313
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1332

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1477
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1478
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1481
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1480
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1479
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1482
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1483
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1484

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1270

These were in the solo promo for Josh/Calab but dont think these were shown in the episode

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1413
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1334
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1333
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pict1335

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
eusebeia
luvstx
julychild
Sprite
Jeepers