SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am

Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Just grabbing at straws here since the wait until Friday is so long. Does anyone know if one can Skype effectively from a cell phone? Thought to chew on - Paige and her guy Skype every day. Jeremiah has mentioned a couple times about going to his folks to get on the Internet because his house doesn't have it. Is that to Skype? and if yes, would it be possible to do it without other family members realizing it. Jeremiah's mom is quite convinced he's the final one but has never said she has proof or knowledge (supportive like a good mom!). Could she be sensing he's skyping? Again just grabbing at straws during a vacuum of spoilers to discuss.

Reality...I met Linda at the viewing party I attended and we chatted for quite awhile...the whole conversation was about the SHA and Paige. Linda was very supportive of Jeremiah and never once let on that she knew the outcome of the show. She truly just wants happiness for her son.

Jeremiah has a great family backing him. yes

Are you and Mr. Bee going to the Wolfhound? Suppose it'd be hard after just getting back but we've so enjoyed your info from your last "visit" with Jeremiah and family!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 am

RealityEscape wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Just grabbing at straws here since the wait until Friday is so long. Does anyone know if one can Skype effectively from a cell phone? Thought to chew on - Paige and her guy Skype every day. Jeremiah has mentioned a couple times about going to his folks to get on the Internet because his house doesn't have it. Is that to Skype? and if yes, would it be possible to do it without other family members realizing it. Jeremiah's mom is quite convinced he's the final one but has never said she has proof or knowledge (supportive like a good mom!). Could she be sensing he's skyping? Again just grabbing at straws during a vacuum of spoilers to discuss.

Reality...I met Linda at the viewing party I attended and we chatted for quite awhile...the whole conversation was about the SHA and Paige. Linda was very supportive of Jeremiah and never once let on that she knew the outcome of the show. She truly just wants happiness for her son.

Jeremiah has a great family backing him. yes

Are you and Mr. Bee going to the Wolfhound? Suppose it'd be hard after just getting back but we've so enjoyed your info from your last "visit" with Jeremiah and family!

Actually, Emily, MN is a good two hour drive and Mr. Bee has met Jeremiah, so if we go anywhere, it will be to Rollie's in Sauk Center to meet Paige. He didn't go with me to her viewing party the first time so he would like to meet her too...the man is now hooked. Hugesmile

You are right about it being hard...after getting home from Mexico late last night, we found out we have company coming this weekend. Whether they come Friday night or Saturday morning will determine if we will go to Rollie's. I would love to talk with Paige again now this late in the season...the first time we met, we watched episode 2 together. A lot has happened since then!

I should know by tomorrow night if we are going and I'll let you guys know. :fingersarecrossed
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:38 am

[quote="Beeleever"][quote="RealityEscape"][quote="Beeleever"]
RealityEscape wrote:Actually, Emily, MN is a good two hour drive and Mr. Bee has met Jeremiah, so if we go anywhere, it will be to Rollie's in Sauk Center to meet Paige. He didn't go with me to her viewing party the first time so he would like to meet her too...the man is now hooked. Hugesmile

You are right about it being hard...after getting home from Mexico late last night, we found out we have company coming this weekend. Whether they come Friday night or Saturday morning will determine if we will go to Rollie's. I would love to talk with Paige again now this late in the season...the first time we met, we watched episode 2 together. A lot has happened since then!

I should know by tomorrow night if we are going and I'll let you guys know. :fingersarecrossed

It's easy to see your prioritites though - first thing to do when getting home is looking at the SHA boards! :Clap:

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 pm

I have checked the other threads and can't find any information on one of the screencaps of Jeremiah and Paige. The one where they are in the field and he has on the blue plaid shirt and blue bandana. Paige has her arms around his waist and looking up at him. I cant tell what she is wearing tho. We have not seen that screencap in any of the episodes so far. Can anyone tell me what date that is from?

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Ritaellen wrote:I have checked the other threads and can't find any information on one of the screencaps of Jeremiah and Paige. The one where they are in the field and he has on the blue plaid shirt and blue bandana. Paige has her arms around his waist and looking up at him. I cant tell what she is wearing tho. We have not seen that screencap in any of the episodes so far. Can anyone tell me what date that is from?
I believe you mean this screen cap?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it's during the finale. During Paige and Jeremiah's date this coming episode (EP9), they're wearing something different.

Btw, welcomesign Ritaellen
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Yes.....love this photo!! Sorry I am a little confused. There is Episode 9 when Paige selects her final 2. Then there is the finale where she selects "Her Man". (hopefully Jeremiah). So which one is this screencap from?

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 pm

^^ I believe the screen cap occurs during the finale (where she picks her fella).

In Episode 9, he is wearing a red flannel shirt and she's wearing a maxi dress instead.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Awesome. Maybe it is taken in South Carolina. Thanks for the welcome. I cant wait for Episode 9. I hope Paige and "her man" are very happy and this couple makes it to the alter. :)

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm

These are the outfits Jeremiah and Paige are wearing in the "voice - overs" that you have seen in past episodes, (the clips where they talk about what was happening.) Paige is wearing the strapless blue dress under a blue jean jacket in the photo above, but in the voice-overs, she has the jacket off. Sooooooo....... I am assuming these voice-overs were taped after the finale, and since they look pretty cozy in this photo, there is no doubt in my mind how things turned out. I can't imagine that she is belly-to-belly telling him "I'm so sorry but I've chosen Bubba."
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rita ellen , If the above photo of page and Jeremiah is from the finale i don't think from the look on Paige's face that Jeremiah is not the Final 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Ritaellen wrote:Awesome. Maybe it is taken in South Carolina. Thanks for the welcome. I cant wait for Episode 9. I hope Paige and "her man" are very happy and this couple makes it to the alter. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ritaellen!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

librarian wrote:These are the outfits Jeremiah and Paige are wearing in the "voice - overs" that you have seen in past episodes, (the clips where they talk about what was happening.) Paige is wearing the strapless blue dress under a blue jean jacket in the photo above, but in the voice-overs, she has the jacket off. Sooooooo....... I am assuming these voice-overs were taped after the finale, and since they look pretty cozy in this photo, there is no doubt in my mind how things turned out. I can't imagine that she is belly-to-belly telling him "I'm so sorry but I've chosen Bubba."

sneakyl Yeah, that would be mighty awkward!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM