SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Ritaellen Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:09 am

So what is everybody's best guess as to the Paige and Jeremiah tailgate conversation? It looks like she is angry to an extent but If it were directed AT Jeremiah he sure doesn't seem upset about it. I just think that he wouldn't be so expressionless.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:17 am

^^I think Paige is just frustrated with the whole process - with production messing with both Paige and Jeremiah's head (she answered someone's question on FB and said that Producers were telling Jeremiah that she was saying ILY/strong feelings to all the other guys). I also think she knew from early on who she would choose. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

dee wrote:^^I think Paige is just frustrated with the whole process - with production messing with both Paige and Jeremiah's head (she answered someone's question on FB and said that Producers were telling Jeremiah that she was saying ILY/strong feelings to all the other guys). I also think she knew from early on who she would choose. JMO.

ITA dee. I think that she found her guy and just wanted production to be done so she could move past the show and onto a real relationship.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 am

CarrieA wrote:
dee wrote:^^I think Paige is just frustrated with the whole process - with production messing with both Paige and Jeremiah's head (she answered someone's question on FB and said that Producers were telling Jeremiah that she was saying ILY/strong feelings to all the other guys). I also think she knew from early on who she would choose. JMO.

ITA dee. I think that she found her guy and just wanted production to be done so she could move past the show and onto a real relationship.

:yes: yes :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 am

Ritaellen wrote:So what is everybody's best guess as to the Paige and Jeremiah tailgate conversation? It looks like she is angry to an extent but If it were directed AT Jeremiah he sure doesn't seem upset about it. I just think that he wouldn't be so expressionless.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ritaellen

Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 am

Welcomeparty! Ritaellen!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:31 am

The other explanation that might fit is if her friend truly didn't think Jeremiah was the right guy for her. (I'm going to guess because we finally see more of the fun side of Jeremiah and the friend is doubtful if he's serious about marriage and/or that home is a Minnesota farm?) Paige may be talking about it to Jeremiah and he tries to let her know it's okay to ignore her friend. Ignoring her friend could be considered naive and blinded to her friend's input.

My guess is the friend has now seen the light - as she sees Paige sparkles and realizes that both J and P want the same thing - everything - a family and an exciting life - partying and conservative values, careers and stable routine!.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 am

Tonight is the night! Our wait is over!

I can't wait to see it all unfold! :trampoline:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Love, San - We got name dropped!

It is sure to be an emotional episode, as Paige Duke will sent home two more suitors. Via analysis of the screen caps, the ladies at the Bach and Bachette Fan Forums say that Shaun Bigos and Shaun Smith will be sent home.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

dee wrote:Love, San - We got name dropped!

It is sure to be an emotional episode, as Paige Duke will sent home two more suitors. Via analysis of the screen caps, the ladies at the Bach and Bachette Fan Forums say that Shaun Bigos and Shaun Smith will be sent home.

clapping! :cutesmile!: handwave Yay nice job ladies!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm

dee wrote:Love, San - We got name dropped!

Love and San... smileyyay rock :Woah-hoo:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh this is cool, good job guys clapping!
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM