SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Kudos to both of you - it helps so much to see the question that he answered!!! and I still think his answer to Momma Duke is the best sign - whatever it takes --Present Tense!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks again lavenderred for posting the chat. :claphands It was interesting that Jeremiah said he first felt that he loved Paige when they were in the hammock (those intense looks shared between them will be special memories heartbeat ). It was also interesting that he had been saving his "I love you" for a special person. To then be confronted with needing to say it so quickly as well as in front of production makes it very understandable that he had a difficult time telling Paige how he felt.

ETA: Thanks to you too, dee! :Clap: I guess I was typing while you were posting!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 am

awesome!! Thanks for compiling you're troopers!

these in addition to his answer to mama duke solidified him as paige's pick for me :) excited for the last epi though sad it's the last one --

Q: At this point in your life, do you believe that true love exists? Sounds sappy I know.
A: YES

Q: Do you think you are really ready to start your life with this woman. She is amazing! As most of us Carolina girl's are :). Do you feel some what intimidated by this whole situation?
A: Yes i do.. i wouldnt say intimidated by it but the excitment of it actually being a possability : ) sorrry for all the miss spelled words... typing fast
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you Lav and Dee for posting Jeremiah's chat from today!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the Live Chat, Lav and Dee! I really appreciate the time and effort you took...I know it is a lot of work! Wow, it's so much easier to read the Q & A. Is Bubba doing one too?

:hug: bowdown
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am

Beeleever wrote:Thank you so much for taking the time to post the Live Chat, Lav and Dee! I really appreciate the time and effort you took...I know it is a lot of work! Wow, it's so much easier to read the Q & A. Is Bubba doing one too?

Yes, he is doing one tomorrow...I think at one is what I read!

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:43 am

jackiemac wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thank you so much for taking the time to post the Live Chat, Lav and Dee! I really appreciate the time and effort you took...I know it is a lot of work! Wow, it's so much easier to read the Q & A. Is Bubba doing one too?

Yes, he is doing one tomorrow...I think at one is what I read!

Thanks Jackiemac...I hope someone else will post the Q & A from this chat. I would do it but I don't have FB so I only see the last 30-40 posts. Do we think Bubba will top Jeremiah's 600+ posts? Ha ha...good one Bee. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 am

Thank you Dee and lav , for giving all of us so much joy and making it a lot easier waiting for Friday to get here ,

I notice Paiges Mom was talking to Jeremiah like he's already Family , i guess She hasn't had a chance to talk to bubba yet .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 am

rc49ers wrote:Thank you Dee and lav , for giving all of us so much joy and making it a lot easier waiting for Friday to get here ,

I notice Paiges Mom was talking to Jeremiah like he's already Family , i guess She hasn't had a chance to talk to bubba yet .

She's going to ask Bubba the same questions so it doesn't look like she is giving it away...don't be fooled. Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

Now that wasn't nice bursting my balloon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by rc49ers on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 am

rc49ers wrote:Bow that wasn't nice busting my baloon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm try to keep your balloon filled to near busting rc! Don't want you to deflate tomorrow when you read his chat. :sending flowers
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:33 am

Its not nice to Fool Little old Ladies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM