SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 am

Max64 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Big Shaun is adorable. He talks thinks acts even looks a little like my younger brother. I believed everything he said about just about everything. He was blunt and real, and damn attractive when around Paige one on one. Not sure what his j-o-b is at this point. But he cracked me up again and again. "I'm right here guys." Hilarious.

Yes, Big Shaun was great! I laughed so hard at the "I'm right here guys". Actually that whole date was funny, drinking wine out of the bottle, and he was loving it! I don't think I've ever heard so many bleeps during PI's! He needed Rosetta Stone Hillbilly edition rotfl

What episode was this???

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am

jello1592 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Big Shaun is adorable. He talks thinks acts even looks a little like my younger brother. I believed everything he said about just about everything. He was blunt and real, and damn attractive when around Paige one on one. Not sure what his j-o-b is at this point. But he cracked me up again and again. "I'm right here guys." Hilarious.

Yes, Big Shaun was great! I laughed so hard at the "I'm right here guys". Actually that whole date was funny, drinking wine out of the bottle, and he was loving it! I don't think I've ever heard so many bleeps during PI's! He needed Rosetta Stone Hillbilly edition rotfl

What episode was this???

The Rosetta Stone Hillbilly edition comment was in ep 1, it was during a PI he gave when they went down to target shoot. Classic line! The "I'm right here" was after their date when he was dressed in camo

One thing I would like to know, did any of the guys give exit interviews? I was just wondering if any of them saw the connection between Jeremiah and Paige, or if they also were under the Bubba spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

I have to say I'm a little curious what the other guys all think of Paige's frequent comments post show about how she fell in love at first sight with Jeremiah, and only got to know, and care for, the other guys "as friends" because it was in her contract. That's a pretty definitive statement, and I wonder if some of their egos, particularly Bubba's, were a little bruised by knowing they never really stood a chance with her. Let me add that I don't fault Paige at all for making the statements, in light of the excessive bashing she and JJ were taking for her "picking the wrong guy", in an effort to prove that she, and not the fans, knew exactly what she wanted and what was best for her the whole time. But maybe the realization that the rest of them were in essence "played" by her, but much moreso by the producers, has resulted in less shows of public support for the happy couple than you would expect from a group that appeared to be so close? no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 pm

ironcat wrote:I have to say I'm a little curious what the other guys all think of Paige's frequent comments post show about how she fell in love at first sight with Jeremiah, and only got to know, and care for, the other guys "as friends" because it was in her contract. That's a pretty definitive statement, and I wonder if some of their egos, particularly Bubba's, were a little bruised by knowing they never really stood a chance with her. Let me add that I don't fault Paige at all for making the statements, in light of the excessive bashing she and JJ were taking for her "picking the wrong guy", in an effort to prove that she, and not the fans, knew exactly what she wanted and what was best for her the whole time. But maybe the realization that the rest of them were in essence "played" by her, but much moreso by the producers, has resulted in less shows of public support for the happy couple than you would expect from a group that appeared to be so close? no idea

I don't blame her post show comments either, it's really a shame what the producers did to them. I truly believe that both Big Shaun and Little Shaun deep down knew they didn't have a chance with her. So the only one she really had to lead on a bit was Bubba, but that's the nature of he beast with this show. I'm sure the producers encouraged that along to by telling Bubba, Paige was crazy about him, which would lead him to only open up more to her. I would love to have been a fly on the wall listening to what the producers where spoon feeding him, So yeah, I'm sure "cowboy's" ego is bruised, as anyone's would be. That's why I was curious to hear some of what the guys thought about her connection with Jeremiah, many times they see it, and know they don't really have a shot, but just go along for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I have to say I'm a little curious what the other guys all think of Paige's frequent comments post show about how she fell in love at first sight with Jeremiah, and only got to know, and care for, the other guys "as friends" because it was in her contract. That's a pretty definitive statement, and I wonder if some of their egos, particularly Bubba's, were a little bruised by knowing they never really stood a chance with her. Let me add that I don't fault Paige at all for making the statements, in light of the excessive bashing she and JJ were taking for her "picking the wrong guy", in an effort to prove that she, and not the fans, knew exactly what she wanted and what was best for her the whole time. But maybe the realization that the rest of them were in essence "played" by her, but much moreso by the producers, has resulted in less shows of public support for the happy couple than you would expect from a group that appeared to be so close? no idea

I don't blame her post show comments either, it's really a shame what the producers did to them. I truly believe that both Big Shaun and Little Shaun deep down knew they didn't have a chance with her. So the only one she really had to lead on a bit was Bubba, but that's the nature of he beast with this show. I'm sure the producers encouraged that along to by telling Bubba, Paige was crazy about him, which would lead him to only open up more to her. I would love to have been a fly on the wall listening to what the producers where spoon feeding him, So yeah, I'm sure "cowboy's" ego is bruised, as anyone's would be. That's why I was curious to hear some of what the guys thought about her connection with Jeremiah, many times they see it, and know they don't really have a shot, but just go along for the ride.

If I was Paige I'd also want to make clear to Jeremiah that he was the one the whole time too -- and that would probably be more important than worrying about the other guys feelings. She has emphasized many times that she did care about the other guys strongly albeit as friends. It'd be hard not to care about some of those guys. Would be great fun having many of them as neighbors!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
If I was Paige I'd also want to make clear to Jeremiah that he was the one the whole time too -- and that would probably be more important than worrying about the other guys feelings. She has emphasized many times that she did care about the other guys strongly albeit as friends. It'd be hard not to care about some of those guys. Would be great fun having many of them as neighbors!

Jeremiah knows. :) From Bee's blog (http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com)

Paige also wrote letters to Jeremiah. In her first letter she told him, "I'm going to write you every night so when you're watching this show, as you're watching each episode, you can read my letters and know what I was thinking and how I was feeling." It was the most amazing thing Paige could have done. Watching the episodes, Jeremiah could see how easy it would have been to fall for the story line. Without the letters to read, it would have been so hard for him to watch it unfold and believe Paige didn't have feelings for the other guys. There were times he just couldn't watch.

I think Ali and Ashley did the same thing. It's a smart thing to do, it helps their F1s move past what they see on the show.

Paige wants the viewers to know she walked away with the man she chose at the beginning and there wasn't a struggle in her heart over who to choose. This makes some fans angry because they feel tricked (and they're upset their favorite guy was played) but I don't blame Paige for wanting people to know they can't believe everything they see/hear on these shows. The producers require the lead follow certain storylines and say things they don't really feel. A perfect example is the ridiculous proposal from Landon, Paige had to pretend this was something she needed to think about. Is there a single person alive, other than Landon, who believes she had to think about her answer at all? That is easy to spot because Landon is soooooo not her type and he came across as a joke, it gets trickier when the same sort of thing is happening with men who are genuine catches, like Bubba.

We also know the editing tricks like Frankenbites and using things she says about her F1 in a voice over during a date with her F2 so everyone assumes she's talking about the guy we're seeing. We're a tiny minority of viewers though, I think a lot of people assume they're watching a documentary more than a highly edited not-so-reality TV show.

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

At least TPTB allow the contestants/leads to write things in their journals while filming Bachelor/Bachelorette.

On shows like Big Brother they are not allowed to use a pen or write on paper while on the show whatsoever.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 am

Looks like Paige is stirring up trouble on twitter tonight over proposal 1 being passed in NC :hidingchair
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am

I was really unhappy to see her say that but I'm not surprised :Frown:
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 am

She really should have kept silent on this. While she has every right to her beliefs and her opinion she has alienated a ton of fans AND possibly jeopardized her AND Jeremiah's careers. Divisive commentary can turn people off. She is trying to get fan support for the Amazing Race and any future endeavors and Jeremiah is trying to get his music out there. No bueno Paige, no bueno.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 09, 2012 7:08 am

I agree with Thomigirl. Paige needs to learn there are some things that are better left unsaid.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 am

Ooooh Paige. I strongly disagree with her (understatement), but it's still refreshing to see reality tv people actually saying what they believe instead of trying so hard to please everybody and be a robot or trained monkey.

Oh boy, I bet things will get even more interesting when the 2012 election coverage heats up. ;)

sigh. I still hope they stay together and have cute babies who grow up to think their parents have some really outdated notions in their noggins. :) No disrespect meant to anyone who feels the same way she does, that's just what I wish for the future.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM