SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion Empty Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Here is Paige and Jeremiah's new Forum. I will work on bringing everything about them over there later!

Paige Duke and Jeremiah James - Media - Forum

Media - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Picture Threads

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Love_Me on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Here is Bubba's new thread:

Bubba Thompson - Media - Discussion

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by sitter200 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Dustin Tavella posted this on his facebook:

"Dear Sweet Home Alabama people, You may not agree with Paige Duke's decision, but lets please remember that she is a human being! It makes no sense to get so caught up in something, that you completely tear someone down and think its ok! #YoureResponsibleForYou"

Maybe Bubba should follow suit! Just saying!

sitter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 pm

umngirl wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
umngirl wrote:Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

Truthfully, I don't follow any of these people all that closely and I doubt that will change. I wish all three of them luck in whatever they do next. I just wish people wouldn't attack and post mean comments about any of them.

I'll go back to hiding now. :hidingchair

No hiding umngirl...I love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing... and next time, please join this middle-aged MN Beelever in the viewing party fun! Yeah...like there will ever be a next time! Ha ha. giggling

I would have loved to join in the viewing party fun but it was just never possible with my schedule and the distance. Maybe if Paige and Jeremiah do an appearance somewhere closer to the Cities I will go. But I do have a strange way of seeing famous people by accident (like seeing Kim K at a grocery store) so maybe I will catch a glimpse of them sometime.

On a completely different note, I find it slightly funny that some (not anyone on this board) are so outraged at the comments directed at Paige and Jeremiah, yet were making similar comments about Ben and Courtney. Guess when you dislike someone it's okay to be negative/mean/nasty but if you like them then you take issue with others doing just that. Funny how that is.

I am working on scheduling a Meet & Greet at Rollie's in Sauk Rapids, but maybe we could also work on one in the Cities here. Anyone in??? 👋
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Beeleever wrote:I am working on scheduling a Meet & Greet at Rollie's in Sauk Rapids, but maybe we could also work on one in the Cities here. Anyone in??? 👋
WHy do you live so far away from me Bee???? hahah
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:14 pm

My screencaps from last night:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Finale ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Finale ~ Screencaps ~ Album #2

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Finale ~ Screencaps ~ Album #3

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Finale ~ Screencaps ~ Album #4

I still have not finished making all my screencaps from last night. I hope to get those done sometime today!

Enjoy!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

veg_out wrote:
What an incredibly thoughtful gift! In the caption, Paige wrote that this box contained valentines that you'd receive in elementary, middle, and high school since she never had a valentine. To make such a gift means Jeremiah wanted to make up for all those missed valentines-- heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

I really do think that they love each other on every level: mind, body, and soul.

Such sweethearts!!!!

:yes: Paige and Jeremiah believe God prepared their hearts for each other. :sprinklehearts That's how love at first sight is possible. :Flirty: That's what a soul mate is. heartbeat That's how you know when you know. cloud nine
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I am working on scheduling a Meet & Greet at Rollie's in Sauk Rapids, but maybe we could also work on one in the Cities here. Anyone in??? 👋

dee, girl...you need to come! You are not THAT far! It will only take you 22 hours to drive and you KNOW we don't sleep anyway...I'll talk you through the night driving hours!!! :thismuch:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:

dee, girl...you need to come! You are not THAT far! It will only take you 22 hours to drive and you KNOW we don't sleep anyway...I'll talk you through the night driving hours!!! :thismuch:
LOL it's 22 hours to drive to Kenora. It's actually only17.5 hours to get to Sauk Rapids, MN (according to Google Maps).

Last edited by dee on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm

oh gosh the banner on top of the site is the best i have ever seen here
thank you Love-Me and San
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 pm

sitter200 wrote:Dustin Tavella posted this on his facebook:

"Dear Sweet Home Alabama people, You may not agree with Paige Duke's decision, but lets please remember that she is a human being! It makes no sense to get so caught up in something, that you completely tear someone down and think its ok! #YoureResponsibleForYou"

Maybe Bubba should follow suit! Just saying!

Exactly. I just don't see how somebody who sincerely cares about them as people, and is in a position to have their voice heard/heeded because they were part of the show (and Bubba's voice would be heard much louder than that sweetie Dustin, bless his heart for trying), would be able to refrain from responding to the onslaught of hate, particularly when they know that the voicers of that hate are basing it on a skewed and inaccurate version of what really happened.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:

LOL it's 22 hours to drive to Kenora. It's actually only17.5 hours to get to Sauk Rapids, MN (according to Google Maps).

Well hey, then you can get there in 17.5 hours and sleep for a few!!! Bring those friends with you that you got hooked on the show! :yes:

Sorry everyone...got a little excited...we'll take this to a PM...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+37
Ritaellen
NadjaM
jlccaz
CarrieA
librarian