SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Northstargirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Comments made re: Bubba are behavior-based and not a changing tide against him, but an observation of behavior. He does not have, nor does anyone expect him to defend Paige and Jeremiah. It would be considered good manners to wish them well, considering they all call themselves friends. Since they shared this experience in a public forum and all maintain public social media accounts, that would be the expected forum for best wishes and it has not happened.

I concur that Bubba probably does not use social media much, however, he had no trouble using it this morning to promote his book and thanks his fans, and no trouble re-treeting his SHA friends from past seasons (sorry, I didn't watch so don't remember the names, think they are on Southern Nights) when they tweeted some kind wishes to him. It seems he is out there reading/keeping up without necessarily posting/tweeting. Given this activity, it seems odd that Paige and Jeremiah are not acknowledged given it's the day following the finale.

I assure you I really like Bubba. I am looking at this as factually as I can and find it an odd set of facts and omission. IMO Getting under the chair! :hidingchair
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

No need to hide under a chair i agree with all of your thoughts . Just went over to Paiges twitter and sure enough Paige is Handling the haters great .

she knows how to put them in their place single handed .

Jeremiah you have one fiesty Gal . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

I just started watching this show after seeing this board here. It was so obvious that they are/were in love. THIS is what I want to see on my TV.

Based on the pictures, they must have been able to tell some family members that they were together! I am sure they are so excited not to hide it from everyone anymore and can just be themselves. Also love to see them doing normal everyday things together and enjoying it.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 pm

rc49ers wrote:No need to hide under a chair i agree with all of your thoughts . Just went over to Paiges twitter and sure enough Paige is Handling the haters great .

she knows how to put them in their place single handed .

Jeremiah you have one fiesty Gal . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, rc49ers!! and thanks for the heads up on Paige's twitter. I'll bet they're having fun driving back from Kenora with Paige reading tweets to JJ and them laughing at the responses they come up with! Think I'll head over to twitter and have a look!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Paige is amazing. Sigh the hate is dumb.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Love the new Banner..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 pm

I have noticed a few times she has said on FB, in captions and such 'he's just excited to be here'. He has also said it a few different times on his as well. Do you think she still gives him a hard time about saying that? I think it's kinda cute. Like their own little thing. :)
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm so happy for Paige and Jeremiah! Although I had a "what the hay is going on" moment when Jeremiah came first. :shocked!: I just hope they can look past all of the negative things and concentrate on their relationship and all of the people who support them. :claphands
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm

First Love_Me and San, awesome new banner.......loving it ;-)

On to Jeremiah and Paige, their story reminds me so much of the love that one of our all time favorite Bachelorette couples Trista and Ryan.

Seeing the photos Paige has posted showing us a inside look to their relationship, truly captures the love these two share between then that SHA producers kept from us.
Hearing her say that JJ would write her letters and sneak them in her boots, and she would write him some back, reminded me of when Trista said, she would sometimes get up to her room and Ryan would have left a poem on her pillow. These quite one's are true romantics at heart. They have the ruggedly handsome good looks with and edgy side, but even though they may not be able to always verbalize their feelings they love deeply and from the heart.
Ryan was smitten with Trista and fell very quickly but struggled seeing her date the other guys then hearing them come back and say they kissed her etc...
Jeremiah did as well, you could tell the nite he laid in the bed after there beautiful hammock scene that was cut so abruptly he was aching, struggled inside because he knew he was over heels in love with Paige but didn't know if he had lost her because he could say it back.
Both ladies are beautiful and everyone felt like Trista was the hollywood wanna be, she packed up and moved to where her man had a life in Vail Colorado( Her Mountain man) as she loving referred to him, seven years and two beautiful children later, they are happy and still going strong.
Paige too is beautiful and picked her farm man, I don't see her asking him to leave MN, but rather see her fitting in quite nicely at his farm and home in MN, i can even see her possibly adding her own little touches to the house he is in the process of remodeling. She works in MN now and they can spend time in both MN and SC. I believe both these two went into to this show being skeptical but yet praying to find something real and lasting.
Lastly i believe God puts us in certain situations for a reason, and in the end made this a beautiful love story.
Dam producers for not showing us a least a little more of there connection but like Paige said, if they had of, the show would have been over log ago.

They have a good foundation to build there relationship on, they just need to block out the naysayers cause you cant make everyone happy, and Trust, Communicate and believe in the love they have for one another and i seem them going far.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm

One last observation/question...when Paige was choosing Jeremiah in the end, did anyone else hear a heartbeat in the background? I didn't last night, but then I re-watched it this afternoon on our television with the surround sound on. Lol, maybe I am losing it, but if it really happened, I'm guessing it was Jeremiah's mic picking up his heart...it was a fast heartbeat btw. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Wasn't there a preview of Bubba proposing on one knee? Was it ever shown during the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 pm

realityfan26 wrote:Wasn't there a preview of Bubba proposing on one knee? Was it ever shown during the show?
That's what I've been wondering! I thought I was going crazy and slept through that part on Bubba's date.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+37
Ritaellen
NadjaM
jlccaz
CarrieA
librarian