SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm

jlccaz wrote:
librarian wrote:Does anyone know how long it usually takes after a season has concluded, for it to be available on itunes? I know I can watch all episodes on CMT, but I swear, if I have to watch that damn Lattisse commercial one more time, I'm going to start pulling out my eyelashes.

I was just PM'ing with someone about this yesterday. And it's a crap player in terms of buffering etc. This show is even more larded up with crap/repetitive ads than The Bachelor. It's a complete buzz kill. One has to invest 2 hours for every 15 minutes of desired content. Which only makes "one" feel really bad about herself, and lose sleep, because of course, you keep watching anyway. I'm pretty mad at that Mother who sends her kid to the yoplait section of the grocery store too. Who does that. None of these networks have really figured out ad-supported programming on the internet ... Hulu is the best for ad duration, variety, quality, targeting.

That Latisse ad is like restless leg syndrome. And talk about making one feel middle aged and depressed about falling within the show's apparent demographic!

I could go on and on. Thanks for the post.
Love it!! It's so addictive when there's an actual love story. :Smiley:

I'm going to tweet @CMTshows to please upload episode 1 again to On DEMAND because the first time they only uploaded the first hour and of course Jeremiah's one-on-one time was missing. SHA was relegated to the old DVR that night because I was also recording tennis and then I deleted it!

I may also email viewerservices@cmt. com.

Maybe they will listen to the fans. hmmm
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 pm

librarian wrote:Does anyone know how long it usually takes after a season has concluded, for it to be available on itunes? I know I can watch all episodes on CMT, but I swear, if I have to watch that damn Lattisse commercial one more time, I'm going to start pulling out my eyelashes.

I was wondering that too. I see Season 1 and 2 out there. I really want to watch parts of it again, but the ads are keeping me from doing that. I watch parts of JP and Ashley all the time on iTunes and I love to just go where I want without all the ads.

As for the daughter in the Yoplait section, at least once they called for assistance they knew where she was. Although I have never seen yogurt in aisle 8.

You know I am going into the show again on CMT and now I am not having to watch any commercials either. I am wondering if it knows you have watched them from your IP so when you re-watch them you don't have any commercials. I only have them at the start now. yes

ETA: Now ads do come up, but it does let me skip around for a little while before an ad comes up again. Maybe it has to do with how much time I have spent watching it. Oh well, if they can get it out on iTunes soon I will be a happy camper.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Bless you. When you typed ON DEMAND I realized I can watch On Demand at Comcast in lieu of fretting about my middle age eyelashes thinning anymore!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:Bless you. When you typed ON DEMAND I realized I can watch On Demand at Comcast in lieu of fretting about my middle age eyelashes thinning anymore!
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 pm

I have Comcast, but all the episodes are not up!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:

I was just PM'ing with someone about this yesterday. And it's a crap player in terms of buffering etc. This show is even more larded up with crap/repetitive ads than The Bachelor. It's a complete buzz kill. One has to invest 2 hours for every 15 minutes of desired content. Which only makes "one" feel really bad about herself, and lose sleep, because of course, you keep watching anyway. I'm pretty mad at that Mother who sends her kid to the yoplait section of the grocery store too. Who does that. None of these networks have really figured out ad-supported programming on the internet ... Hulu is the best for ad duration, variety, quality, targeting.

That Latisse ad is like restless leg syndrome. And talk about making one feel middle aged and depressed about falling within the show's apparent demographic!

I could go on and on. Thanks for the post.

Best post of the day! rotfl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm

She's tempting me BUT I'm not going to give in. :halo:

@larissamatsson
When the devil offers you a deal do you take it and sell your soul...?
And OMG I just wondered if she's talking about Fleiss? rofl
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Thomigirl wrote:I have Comcast, but all the episodes are not up!

I know I just looked too, and there is only 4 episodes on there. It might be a good thing for me though, I hadn't seen any of the season at all, so I watched the whole season on line yesterday. ( I'm surprised I actually made my family dinner giggling ) Then at 1:30 am I'm down to the finale, the last 10 minutes, right before Jeremiah was to walk down to talk to her and the video wouldn't load.. talk about having a hissy fit!! So I then had to refresh my computer which put me back to the beginning of the video and I got to skip through all of those lovely commercials yet again. I need to go back and rewatch ep 1, did we even see Jeremiah talking to Paige?

I cant' believe I didn't even know about this show, I would have been hooked on their love story long ago. These two rank up there with one of the best reality tv couples ever. Jeremiah is such a soulful, passionate person, they are so lucky to have found each other. Bubba is such a gentleman and always managed to say just the right things, and because he was so perfect all of the time, I felt like there wasn't much feeling behind his words. (reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season, always "perfect") When Jeremiah spoke to Paige about his feelings, it literally took my breath away. Look forward to stalking, oops I mean watching this couple and how their relationship develops. I really hope it all works out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Max64 wrote:

I know I just looked too, and there is only 4 episodes on there. It might be a good thing for me though, I hadn't seen any of the season at all, so I watched the whole season on line yesterday. ( I'm surprised I actually made my family dinner giggling ) Then at 1:30 am I'm down to the finale, the last 10 minutes, right before Jeremiah was to walk down to talk to her and the video wouldn't load.. talk about having a hissy fit!! So I then had to refresh my computer which put me back to the beginning of the video and I got to skip through all of those lovely commercials yet again. I need to go back and rewatch ep 1, did we even see Jeremiah talking to Paige?

I cant' believe I didn't even know about this show, I would have been hooked on their love story long ago. These two rank up there with one of the best reality tv couples ever. Jeremiah is such a soulful, passionate person, they are so lucky to have found each other. Bubba is such a gentleman and always managed to say just the right things, and because he was so perfect all of the time, I felt like there wasn't much feeling behind his words. (reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season, always "perfect") When Jeremiah spoke to Paige about his feelings, it literally took my breath away. Look forward to stalking, oops I mean watching this couple and how their relationship develops. I really hope it all works out for them.

This is EXACTLY how I felt and seeing little glimpses of their 'love' post-show has blown me away. I'm so thankful to this forum for leading me to such a beautiful couple! yes
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Max64 wrote:

I might not be reading your notes right, but if you're using the video from CMT, you can click at the bottom of the "black screen" and there are tiny hash marks. You don't see them until you actually click on the screen. You can mouse to one of the later ones so you don't have to start from the beginning each time. However, the second time I did this I swear I got the whole series of commercials for every has mark. So refresh your screen each time you try. May not work for everyone but worked for me.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I might not be reading your notes right, but if you're using the video from CMT, you can click at the bottom of the "black screen" and there are tiny hash marks. You don't see them until you actually click on the screen. You can mouse to one of the later ones so you don't have to start from the beginning each time. However, the second time I did this I swear I got the whole series of commercials for every has mark. So refresh your screen each time you try. May not work for everyone but worked for me.

Weeelp, being that I watch it at least twice a day Embarressed! I'm starting to not mind the 1 or 3 commercials since I only watch the PayJay parts Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Thanks for the help, yes, I did get that you can skip ahead, but it just seemed like I was still getting lots of commercials, penalizing me for skipping ahead, I guess giggling

So being as I'm late to the game on Jeremiah and Paige, with Jeremiah's edit being so lousy, is it just because the producers like Bubba better? And did they do any post show media or interviews?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+37
Ritaellen
NadjaM
jlccaz
CarrieA
librarian