SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Love_Me wrote:I thought Ben was narrating the season, but now I feel J.P might be? Is that unusual?

Maybe in upcoming episodes, JP will be commenting on the Asiatic scenery a.k.a. Ames and Ryan, but it was only in the last episode's kiddie orphanage date that I noticed him talking about anything substantial other than Ashley. (I also wonder how much painting he actually accomplished when she was around.) I think they needed to include those PIs about how the date was "changing his life" because, when Ashley asked him "So, um, what did you think of the kids?", he looked like he was having trouble staying focused on THAT subject...

Ben has an easier time discussing dance competitions, comedy roasts, Thailand scenery, market shopping and "being on the path to love"... like Kippy did about trains, market shopping, British Columbian scenery, dancing flamenco, zippers and "getting closer to love" in Jillian's season. Riiiiiiight. Absolutely. Most definitely.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 pm

JBF wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I thought Ben was narrating the season, but now I feel J.P might be? Is that unusual?

Maybe in upcoming episodes, JP will be commenting on the Asiatic scenery a.k.a. Ames and Ryan, but it was only in the last episode's kiddie orphanage date that I noticed him talking about anything substantial other than Ashley. (I also wonder how much painting he actually accomplished when she was around.) I think they needed to include those PIs about how the date was "changing his life" because, when Ashley asked him "So, um, what did you think of the kids?", he looked like he was having trouble staying focused on THAT subject...

Ben has an easier time discussing dance competitions, comedy roasts, Thailand scenery, market shopping and "being on the path to love"... like Kippy did about trains, market shopping, British Columbian scenery, dancing flamenco, zippers and "getting closer to love" in Jillian's season. Riiiiiiight. Absolutely. Most definitely.

:giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

No, Ben hasn't discussed market shopping yet, but trust me... he will soon.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:

:giggle:

See, I think he misunderstood and thought she said, "What do you think about making some kids?" and he decided he should get on that right away! :hearts love:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

See, I think he misunderstood and thought she said, "What do you think about making some kids?" and he decided he should get on that right away! :hearts love:

I tried so hard to refrain myself... but, yes, I was thinking about that when I was posting.

Back on the subject of that group date itself:

Can't refrain myself any longer here... Ashley's hilarious "come do my house" comment to Ryan in episode #1 has stuck with me. I was in constant laughter watching him supervise everybody (other than Ashley and JP) "doing the houses" in Thailand. He is definitely not getting his urges satisfied this season and I'm really enjoying the solar flares starting to emerge...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 pm

See, I think he misunderstood and thought she said, "What do you think about making some kids?" and he decided he should get on that right away! :hearts love: [/quote]

:Spitoutdrink: :giggle: rotfl
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am

Episode 4

Ben F.

- I’m super excited to see Ashley in Thailand. Hopefully she can forget about everything that happened this week.
- I came up with the idea to personalize this experience a little bit and paint a mural for the kids. Even though I can’t paint
- I like spending time with Ashley and being able to be creative and show her that I’m not afraid to express my artistic side. If you can find something that separates you from the herd then do it and that’s when you’ll stand out.
- There’s a rose on the date tonight, and going into the 1 on 1 with Ashley, I’m feeling confident I feel like she was buzzing around me today more than usual so it’s a good sign.
- Its awesome, there’s no other word to describe it. Ashley’s great, I’m making a connection, I’m on cloud 9 man.

Ashley about Ben
- Ben is really sweet, spending time with him is really what I needed to start getting over Bentley.
- This kiss with Ben F. was really, really good. I think a lot of it had to do with me feeling it in an emotional kind of way. As time goes on, I think Ben F. keeps getting more confident, a little bit more comfortable in this setting and I’m starting to see that and I definitely like what I see

JP

- this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Ashley could have done anything in the world today and she chose to be here and that just speaks volume about somebody, that they are that selfless that they would want to spend a precious moment helping out, giving back, its exhilarating. Here to work, and I’m happy I could be a part of it.
- I was not expecting this coming into today and I was not expecting it to have the impact that it has had on me, I’m forever changed and she made it possible.
- It doesn’t get more romantic than that, on a beach, in the pouring rain, in a foreign land. I think our chemistry is amazing. I’m pretty confident that she’s into me, I’m into her, there’s a lot of chemistry there.
- Guys will freak out if Ryan gets a rose tonight, He gets a rose, I think a lot of the guys will reassess why they are here. I mean I’m right for her, and if I’m right for her, then Ryan can’t be right for her because Ryan and I aren’t alike
- She makes me feel great, but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed, I don’t know what’s going through her head.

Ashley about JP:

- I’m a little worried about JP. He seemed really stand-offish today, we haven’t had much time to talk and I don’t really know where he stands.
- Kissing JP is magical, the best kisses I’ve had here yet, by far. JP is one sexy man, I mean that shaved head, (insert grunting noise from Ashley)

Ryan

- When Chris Harrison announced we were going to Thailand, my heart beat through my chest.
- We come in this really cool bar, sand on our feet, this beautiful girl, but on top of the beauty, shes just “fricking rad” (not sure about this).
- When JP’s carrying her back, walking up in front of all the guys, you know its making a real statement, there is definitely jealousy that is starting to float around. Its going to get interesting, no doubt.
- If I got a rose tonight, I can see that it would cause some friction around the house. I feel that Ashley and I have a strong enough connection, so I can still sleep okay.
- Its just ridiculous, its preposterous, what you can’t handle the fact that I’m fricking happy a lot. I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’m not grumpy, my bad, I guess I should just be grumpy, it has been raining a lot, maybe I should be grumpy…(blah, blah, sorry I’m too grumpy to keep typing what he’s saying here).

Ashley about Ryan:
- I love the fact that Ryan P has so much energy, he’s so smart and so successful, he just has his act together, and I know that he could bring out the best in me

Constantine's and Ames' to follow...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am

Constantine (mumbler and fast-talker so I tried my best for accuracy)

- I’m here to meet the girl of my dreams, that’s it, your names been called, time to step up. I’m so excited; I can’t wait to see what Ashley has in store for me today. I really want to have Ashley fit into my life and into my family’s life, and fit into my world, so I’m excited, I really am. You know, I’m not ready to go home.
- Bentley leaving was an eye opener, whatever connection they had, it was between them, I haven’t seem her since last week, so best case scenario, we go out, have a blast today, we get to know each other better. I just want to see where her heads at.
- I think she was a little bummed that we didn’t get to do what she had planned, but at the same time, I’m in Thailand, and I’m hear to meet her and get to know her, so we really could be doing anything, it really doesn’t matter.
- Mystery of Phuket is awesome, and even the mystery of Ashley. At this point its going to be pretty awesome to find out about both of them.
- This date has gone, so far, really great. Doing something that’s …really foreign to both of us, its really neat, we’re not taking ourselves too seriously, soaking up this new experience together, we’re just having fun with each other and joking, and rain or shine, I’m glad that I get my chance to get to know her better.
- Ashley announced that it’s going to be a fresh start for everybody, and I’m just right now enjoying getting to know her. The fact that she’s easy to talk to and I want to know more about her, that means something to me. I’m really happy with how things have gone so far, the rain tried to keep us from having fun and we still had fun. I’m excited to see where it goes from here.
- Today was a really awesome day, I think Ashley made it fun, she’s got just a bubbly, larger than life kind of personality, he’s so cute. Now that I’ve got that rose, I can grown on this connection that we’ve started. I’m so excited.

Ashley’s PIs about Dino:

- Constantine just goes with the flow, it didn’t matter what we were doing, as long as we were just hanging out, spending time together.
- (Bentley, blah, blah) …the truth is I was a little bummed out because our date was rained out, but Constantine’s making me feel a lot better. There’s definite chemistry between Constantine & I and I feel like I have a little bit of my heart back so I’m ready to be able to start giving it away.
- I’m really looking forward to getting to know Constantine a little bit better tonight, today he made me feel so good and I know that this could go in a really good direction, I’m hoping that he’s not noticing that I’m feeling a little off. (red top, not same as her dress from the night time portion of date)
- I’m a little worried as part of me wants to tell Constantine how I felt about Bentley and just how strong and real those feelings were, but I’m also scared. I don’t know if I can open up and I don’t know how to handle this.
- I had such a great night with Constantine, I’m starting to feel so much better after everything that happened last week. I guess hopeless Ashley is now hopeful again.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am

Ames (holy PI's on this date - I left out some of the descriptive stuff about the islands and Phuket)

- I have never been more excited for a date card to arrive, then this one tonight. And I’m just hoping its good news.
- Ashley and I have had two great group dates together and countless great conversations. And I feel like its time for us to take this to the next level and see what’s there.
- I’ve spent time here in Phuket a few times over several years and I went alone, but I’m at a point in my life where I’d like to travel with someone.
- I feel so lucky today to be spending time with this really charming and beautiful woman and I’m so excited for this date because Ashley and I have only been on group dates so far and I feel like we’re going to be able to use this full day together to get even closer.
- We’re off the west coast of Thailand and it is beautiful… (describing the water and islands)
- Phuket is the perfect place to fall in love, but honestly love is always completely uncharted territory and it’s the same way with Ashley so I feel like this is a totally new experience for me and I can’t wait to see where it goes.
- (sea kayak, caves, twisting and turning…) Navigating these beautiful caves is just exactly like navigating a relationship, around every corner your really don’t know what to expect but often there’s something beautiful.
- I’ve been to 70 countries, and this is probably the most dramatic thing I’ve ever seen… its really just so beautiful that I can’t talk to her because I’m just so, you know, dumbfounded by how awesome this is.
- My heart is beating so fast because I really like this girl. I find that she looks beautiful in all circumstances, rain or shine, day or night at sea or on land. I think she’s beautiful and smart and I want to spend more time with her. I really want the rose tonight. I’m beside myself, I want the rose.
- I hope I’m charming Ashley because she’s a beautiful woman, Ashley has a great sense on humor but she’s willing to look within herself and talk about serious things. I would love to be marries to a strong independent woman and I think that’s a wonderful quality of Ashley’s’
- I had really high expectations today, and any expectations I had were so exceeded today. She brings out a side of me that’s actually funny, which is remarkable and that I never knew existed.
- Ashley and I didn’t kiss tonight but we something much more intimate than kiss we talked about very serious things and I feel like we have a strong foundation to build on. I knew Ashley was beautiful all along but now that I’ve really gotten to know her she has a sort of inner beauty that makes her that much ore attractive to me. She’s a remarkable woman, and I hope Ashley and I can find lasting love.

Ashley’s PIs about Ames:

- after this week of dates, I’ve realized that I need to open my heart a little bit more and be more open to the possibility of connecting with somebody, so I’m taking Ames out today on our first 1 on 1. I know he’s intelligent and sweet, but I feel like he has a hard time letting loose, especially in group settings. So I’m hoping today will be the perfect opportunity for me to get to know the real him and not him in a group setting.
- … there’s a calmness and even though we weren’t even talking, it was comfortable, you know because we were both just taking it all in. This is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I feel so lucky to be here with him.
- Ames’ personality really intrigued me, he’s so witty and really funny, and I’m learning that he’s spontaneous and still grounded at the same time so I think today’s going to be a good opportunity to explore our relationship.
- (more description of the islands). This is the most beautiful place I could ever imagine and to be here with Ames was absolutely amazing
- I really saw Ames in a new light today, I think taking him out of the pressures of being around all the other guys. He was just himself, and he was more comfortable than he’s ever been. There’s so much good that I see in him that I could potentially see in a husband and I’m afraid I would’ve overlooked him if Bentley was still here.
- Ames and I had such a great date today, we went kayaking through the most beautiful caves and it made me realize that the unexpected does happen.
- We had such an amazing time together, I was really surprised at how charming and funny he could be
- I came in here the first week and I had tunnel vision, it was all about Bentley and I didn’t really give the guys a chance, so now that Bentleys gone, I’m seeing some great things in other guys that I didn’t expect and I wasn’t open to. Ames is a great guy, so many great things going on for him, so sweet, just a good person.
- Coming into this date, I thought I’d be the one running the conversations, I was so surprised to see that he was taking over, asking me really interesting questions and he seems to have this depth to him that I’ve never really seen before.
- I’m glad I had time to get to know the real Ames, he’s charming, flirtatious, he’s really funny and I did not know this about him.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am

I grabbed some other interesting stuff from tonight (including Ben, JP & Ryan's 1 on 1 on the group dates):

1. Local during Dino’s date – “Don’t try to win” ; Ashley “The best thing that the man said to us was love was not about winning.” “I don’t want someone who’s just competing to get to the next date, the next location. I want someone to look to see if we have something together.” (interesting that this goes straight to the competitive talk inside the house, with JP commenting – F2 edit or casting doubt?)

2. Ben, JP & Blake – at house
Ben: Constantine’s a gamer, he’s getting it done.
Blake: Yeah, I bet he’s going to be kissing her…
Ben: It’s killing JP right now. It’s killing him.
Blake: Yeah, I mean no offense. I’m just saying.
Blake: Constantine’s a ladies man.
JP & Ben (looking at each other with actions): Just a little bit. (about the killing him comment)
JP: It stings just a little bit.
Blake: I just haven’t got to that point yet.
JP: Ah, you’re not there yet (think).
Ben: See you’ve had the 1 on 1 time, and I think that’s the difference.
Blake: Maybe.
JP: That seems like par for the course though, at this point, Will and Mickey, and Ben, the other Ben.
Ben: I’ve kissed her too.
JP: Have you?
Ben: Yeah.
JP: What, I’m finding out about this now? When was that?
Ben: I don’t wanna talk about it with you guys about this stuff (laughing & smiling at both Blake & JP)
Blake: He’s full of “beep”.
JP: Who else did that I don’t know about. You? (pointing to Blake)
Blake: It is what it is, it’s the nature of the beast, is everyone’s kind of going after the same piece of fruit. It’s really tough to deal with.
Ben to JP: Just be patient, otherwise you’ll drive yourself crazy.
JP: I’m on the way.
Ben: I can tell man.
JP: I’m on the way.
Ben: I can tell, things are a little different
JP: Well this isn’t normal for me, I mean it’s not normal for anyone I guess. It chaps my ass, man.

3. Ben & Ashley’s 1 on 1 time:

Ashley: What’s going on?
Ben: Not much
Ashley: Today you really impressed me.
Ben: Did I?
Ashley: Yeah…in every way.
Ben: Really. I’m not the best artist, I just felt like after all that was done and those kids came out, playing soccer with them, that’s where I really kind of felt like I was in it.
Ashley: I could see it.
Ben: Lets talk about you, I feel like I always talk… I want to know, I don’t know, what you’re thinking.
Ashley: I’m really happy. I did go through a hard time last week, I think more than people understand, and I’m just trying to get back on the horse.
Ben: You’ll figure it out, you’re a smart girl. You surprised me today too.
Ashley: What do you mean?
Ben: I don’t know, I was painting a mural, but I felt like you were buzzing around me a little more than usual.
Ashley: Cuz I like you now?
Ben: Do you? Oh do you?
Ashley: maybe
Ben: Today was big then…(he leans in for the kiss)
Ben: Ruh roh

(not a lot of touching with the hands, but near the end of the kiss she reached up to touch his face)

4. Ryan and Ashley’s 1 on 1 time:
Ashley: Tell me about the personalities in the house?
Ryan: Personalities.
Ashley: Are you feeling out of sorts?
Ryan: Oh no
Ashley: Oh your fit in well?
Ryan: I get along well with guys.
Ashley: Good
Ryan: I mean you’ve been through it, you’ve been on this other side. I’m mean what are some of the things your looking for.
Ashley: First and foremost, I’m just looking for a feeling, someone that makes me feel really secure, and I also want somebody that makes me feel like I wanna flirt with them and touch them. I want that physicalness.
Ryan: Its important.
Ashley: so…
Ryan: I feel for you. I think you’re beautiful, but its about whats really inside and that connection.
Ashley: We have it.
Ryan: You’re absolutely right.
Ashley: Right
Ryan: You’re absolutely right.

(talking about touchy feely and Ryan had his hand on her leg, but she kept her hands safely in her lap)

5. JP and Ashley’s 1 on 1 time:

Ashley: Wanna take a walk?
JP: Sure
Ashley: Alright, lets do it.
JP: We’re going to the beach?
Ashley: Oh my god.
Ashley: Are we okay?
JP: Yeah, we’re good.
Ashley: So, um, what did you think of the kids?
Jp: It just puts everything into perspective. It really does, these kids who have nothing, this has forever changed my life. Forever. Regardless of what happens going forward.
Ashley: I don’t like to hear when you say regardless of what happens, because it’s like you’re gonna leave tomorrow.
JP: I’m not going anywhere, you’re gonna have to force me out.
Ashley: Why?
Jp: I think you know. I mean, what do you want to know. Like i…when’s my next 1 on 1? I’m impatient.
Ashley: I feel like I owe you.
JP: No…
Ashley: a really good one.
Jp: No, that was a really good one.
Ashley: and thank you for putting up with me, I feel so bad.
Jp: That date was perfect.
Ashley: I fell asleep on your chest.
Jp: But that’s how it should be. That date was perfect, it really was and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. It’s been like a week.
Ashley: Really? I feel like you saw me at my lowest point. So for you to say that you’re still thinking about it, it means something. Right?
Jp: I know it was only one date, but it was the perfect date. It really was.
Ashley: That’s really cute.
JP: Now I’m going to get all shy.
Ashley: Don’t be shy.
JP: are you getting wet.
Ashley: Little bit.
JP: come closer, no a little closer.
JP: (minus the umbrella) Can we just do this the rest of the night?
Ashley: Let’s do it
Ashley: you think you can pick me up
Jp: Absolutely

6. Interesting preview PI: I’m scared to open myself up to someone who might become another Bentley. My biggest fear is I get heartbroken again.

7. Devoted talk with Ames – wants someone who is devoted to his family, his wife, his kids.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 am

That's so much work! Wow, DMBFan!! Thanks! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 am

Thank you DMBFan for all the hard work. You have made it easier for us to check on specifics.

Because of the edit and interactions including the quantity and quality of the PI's, VO and SC given to Ames, I will continue to concentrate there until I can eliminate him as F1 before moving on to someone else. The amount of comments Ashley had to say about Ames. seems telling.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia