SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:42 am

Living wrote:Thank you DMBFan for all the hard work. You have made it easier for us to check on specifics.

Because of the edit and interactions including the quantity and quality of the PI's, VO and SC given to Ames, I will continue to concentrate there until I can eliminate him as F1 before moving on to someone else. The amount of comments Ashley had to say about Ames. seems telling.

Do you think RS was lied to about Ames being on Bachelor Pad 2? It started filming this week. ABC announced they have three mystery guys from Ashley's season and RS says he learned who they are -- Ames is one of them.

If Ames is F1 I don't think they'd try to trick RS by saying he's on BP. That'd be an easy lie for RS to shoot down with all the Bach contestants he talks to. Those goofballs start talking as soon as they get kicked out, it wouldn't take long for the grapevine to reveal Ames isn't actually there.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Living Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

terabithia wrote:
Living wrote:Thank you DMBFan for all the hard work. You have made it easier for us to check on specifics.

Because of the edit and interactions including the quantity and quality of the PI's, VO and SC given to Ames, I will continue to concentrate there until I can eliminate him as F1 before moving on to someone else. The amount of comments Ashley had to say about Ames. seems telling.

Do you think RS was lied to about Ames being on Bachelor Pad 2? It started filming this week. ABC announced they have three mystery guys from Ashley's season and RS says he learned who they are -- Ames is one of them.

If Ames is F1 I don't think they'd try to trick RS by saying he's on BP. That'd be an easy lie for RS to shoot down with all the Bach contestants he talks to. Those goofballs start talking as soon as they get kicked out, it wouldn't take long for the grapevine to reveal Ames isn't actually there.

For the last few seasons, TPTB have strung RS on. The story changes, they made a mistake about a specific date, and the F1 changes. Why not.

They start filming BP this week like you said. So until this week no-one can contradict RS, MAYBE, there is a clause on not talking to RS or in feeding him junk/lies, was done in the last couple of seasons. The only 2 things definite are that RS has proven that he can be played/lied to by Fleiss, and TPTB have proven that they can keep a tight lid on things. They let what they want out, but I really do not see them letting out who F1 is till the last week to boost ratings.

So yes, RS can be lied to and it has happened numerous of times for me to discount the fact.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 am

I think it's easier to control f1 info because of the limited number of players involved at the end game stage (both cast and crew). The BP cast seems like it'd be a lot trickier to lie about because of the numerous people involved at the beginning of filming. Just about anything is possible though, so I won't be totally shocked if next week RS reports Ames wasn't really there.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

Huge thanks DMBFan! I appreciate your hard work.

So edit-wise, we have Ben F emerging as the calm, cool, collected one who Ashley is starting to notice. He's kinda artsy, poetic, & thoughtful in the way he describes his experiences & Ashley (reminds me of Ryan Sutter).

Then there's the impulsive, excitable, passionate JP that Ashley continues to have chemistry with. He just kind of says whats in the forefront of his mind & doesn't hold back much, who has been rather expressive in PIs as well as speaking with the guys.

I'm feeling a push & pull from a VO/PI standpoint. TPTB are creating several conflicts.

~Ashley's fear of getting her heart broken again
~JP fear of opening up emotionally after he's fallen so deep already & she may have better connections with other guys
~Ben admitted in his intro piece he's been guarded since his father's death
I'm sensing a theme here....
Ashley's F1 will be the one who breaks down her walls & vice-versa. Whoever has trouble with this, well, as Ben F. would say "Ruh-Roh"
We know this didn't bode well for Reid.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Amazing work DMBFan! VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 927579042
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow DMBFan! Awesome job! :yes: :goodjob:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Again… like a Greek Chorus… Thanks for all the work, DBMFan

“Freakin’ Rad” is a popular expression

“Bentley, blah, blah” sums up half of Ashley’s voice-overs

Uh ho, she used the word “chemistry” with Constantine. Yet, JP uses it all the time and the word comes up with “final one” in Life & Style. As soon as Ben uses it on screen, the gap between the final two will narrow again.

Ames is a regular motor mouth.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 pm

I'll let DBMFan provide all of the Big Nuggets, but just posting a more humorous take here...

My awards for the best lines of episode #5:

New Drink Line soon to replace “This is an amazing journey”
Ashley: I’m beginning to feel hopeful.

Most Optimistic Line in the History of the Bachelor(ette) Franchise:
JP: The Jew from Long Island kicked the Irishman’s ass from Cleveland! Just getting that out there.

Most Depressing Line in the History of the Bachelor(ette) Franchise:
William: I leave here. I go back to NOTHING. Simple as that. You know, you sit back and you think about it and you wish you could do everything in your power to be a man and not a f*****g idiot. I feel I don’t deserve ANYTHING. I don’t deserve s**t. I’ll probably end up sliding back in that dark hole and stick the rock over top. I want to curl up in bed right now and not wake up.

My-masculinity-will-not-be-injured line #1:
JP: I’m freakin’ out. I am the smallest guy out here but I don’t want to show any fear. I don’t want to be the kind of guy that looks like a little girl in front of Ashley.

My-masculinity-will-not-be-injured line #2:
JP: If I gotta go in there and take a beating like a man, I’m gonna take a beating like a man. There’s no crying in Muay Thai.

My-masculinity-has-long-since-deflated line:
William: I’m losing the rose in this moment. Is everything going OK back there?

I’m-trying-my-best-to-keep-him-on-the-wagon-with-my-positive-masculine-energy-but-it-ain’t-working line:
JP to Blake about William: Getting a rose… if that doesn’t snap him out of it, nothing will.

The Drunk Tim award for Best this-show-made-me-into-my-father line:
William (all glassy eyed): It’s the Thunderdome Date. Two men enter. One man leaves. See what happens. Battle.

Best description for William rather than the one calling himself one:
Ben F: Emotional Zombie

Key sign that… yup… you and JP were always ahead of Bentley, despite his brief take-over of the top spot, but your “masculine drain” did you in:
Ashley: I thought William and I were so compatible when I first started this and I never thought that I would not give him the rose, but I’m looking for a Man. That’s what I realized.

An additional key sign that you may be turning Ashley off:
Ashley about William: I keep looking for that feeling that I felt on our first date and I’m realizing that I’m never going to feel that again.

Key sign that you may be turning Ashley on:
JP to Ashley: When you came to pick up Ben for your date, right… that was the first time it stung a little bit and I know it’s gonna get harder. I mean, that’s just the nature of the beast… but I’m strong enough. I can handle it.

Key sign that you are desperate to turn Ashley on:
Ryan P: From the very first night, like… it was just like a rocket-ship, you know? Immediately, I was feeling sooo good and then… the second time we’re together… again. I mean … and we haven’t had a 1 on 1 date yet.

May not be a rocket ship, but he’s emerging from his shell
Ben F.: There’s a 100% chance that Ashley will get kissed today.

Best Freudian easy-line-to-misinterpret-for-the-wrong-reasons:
Ames: Ashley comes over to check on me and I find it really hard to speak to her. I usually have trouble speaking to her because she’s so beautiful, but this time I can’t speak to her because my head is not working.

Best you-sure-ain’t-leaving-anything-to-the-imagination line:
Ashley: Lucas is pretty smooth with the ladies. He gave me a little golf lesson tonight. I was pretty turned on. Fore!

Best please-don’t-let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag-just-yet line:
Ashley: I’m crying when I see Mickey throw punches at JP up there. It really makes me realize that I have strong feelings for the guy(s) and I don’t want to see “them” get hurt.

Stupid-est line-to-bring-up-this-episode:
Lucas: Your type is, I think… honestly, Bentley.

And why was it so stupid, Lucas You Texas Longhorn Bull?
Ashley: I like JP so much. I want him to know what I feel is real for him and I want him here… but I’m scared of getting hurt and the truth is, I’m still thinking about Bentley.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm

JBF that was the best post about this episode I have read rotfl Awesome!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:JBF that was the best post about this episode I have read rotfl Awesome!

ITA! bowdown I laughed til I cried!

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Awesome JBF!!

If JP is F1 I am very glad they finally showed alot of F1 PI's. He's funny and well spoken. The reason I liked Chantal so much was because of her PI's.

We barely saw anything of Emily... maybe it's because her PI's consisted of things like "this is like the Lion King but better" lol.

This one is my favorite JBF
JP to Ashley: When you came to pick up Ben for your date, right… that was the first time it stung a little bit and I know it’s gonna get harder. I mean, that’s just the nature of the beast… but I’m strong enough. I can handle it.

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Awesome JBF!!

If JP is F1 I am very glad they finally showed alot of F1 PI's. He's funny and well spoken. The reason I liked Chantal so much was because of her PI's.

We barely saw anything of Emily... maybe it's because her PI's consisted of things like "this is like the Lion King but better" lol.

This one is my favorite JBF

Seems fitting for how things are going right now with this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia