SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:LoveDovez, I really like Kez Ban but I think she might self destruct in Hollywood... I mean that she might not take too well to being stuck with 17yo divas. But I hope we do get to see her on the live shows.

I agree, Sophie. I'm afraid Hollywood will be a little too much for her. I do hope she lasts at least a few shows so we can see more of her. I loved her original song.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm

I liked Kez also, at least her voice. Not so sure about her persona. I also liked the stutter guy but he's so hard to understand when not singing. I think that will hurt him later on. I also liked the blonde country girl and think she could go far.

I'm not enjoying the Mariah/Nicki conflict and find it boring. Love Keith and he's the only reason I tuned in this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked Kez also, at least her voice. Not so sure about her persona. I also liked the stutter guy but he's so hard to understand when not singing. I think that will hurt him later on. I also liked the blonde country girl and think she could go far.

I'm not enjoying the Mariah/Nicki conflict and find it boring. Love Keith and he's the only reason I tuned in this season.

FYI, another "Stutter" guy finished 2nd in a similar show in the UK a few years ago :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked Kez also, at least her voice. Not so sure about her persona. I also liked the stutter guy but he's so hard to understand when not singing. I think that will hurt him later on. I also liked the blonde country girl and think she could go far.

FYI, another "Stutter" guy finished 2nd in a similar show in the UK a few years ago Smiley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Gates

Good to know. I wish him well but don't have a lot of faith in the American viewers. They don't seem to want to give females a chance and tend to vote for the cute white guys. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 pm

I actually like Nicky and I think she is fun to watch. I was expecting her to be a real bitch, but I guess she just speaks her mind. Mariah is acting like a diva and doesn't have much sense of humor in my opinion.

The top 40 is already known, but I won't spoil (although the thread is called a spoiler thread).

If you want to know........http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-12-spoilers-the-top-40-is-revealed.htm

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 2 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Wow. No Kez?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 am

What did you think about the last two episodes? I tried getting into this season, but so far I am just not feeling it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:What did you think about the last two episodes? I tried getting into this season, but so far I am just not feeling it.

I usually don't watch until the live shows, but the new judges are making these auditions very entertaining for me. I hope they won't run out of steam by the live shows (like JLo & Steven did).

Sad about Kez. She was a real find. Hope she can leverage her brief appearance into some sort of career boost for herself.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm enjoying the season more than I expected but that's because I like Keith and surprisingly Nicki. She makes me laugh and I don't think she's 1/2 bad as a judge. I can't say the same about Mariah but I've always considered her a diva so it's not a surprise. Randy shouldn't be here this season so I'm ignoring him as much as possible.

Nick was on JKL show if you want to check it out. http://www.mjsbigblog.com/nicki-minaj-on-mariah-carey-she-just-had-an-issue-from-the-beginning-video.htm[/url]

Hollywood will be different this season with the guys & gals separated. I guess that will give us 2 Hollywood weeks which is my favorite so I'm happy. The real beef I have about Idol is that the cute white guys are at an advantage always. I keep hoping we'll have another female winner or even a minority male but it's not happening. :headbanging

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:12 am

What do you think about the Top 40 contestants this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 am

Love_Me wrote:What do you think about the Top 40 contestants this season?

I usually don't watch until the 'live' shows. I've only really seen some of the gals and they seem better than last season to me. What about you?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 am

albean99 wrote:I'm enjoying the season more than I expected but that's because I like Keith and surprisingly Nicki. She makes me laugh and I don't think she's 1/2 bad as a judge. I can't say the same about Mariah but I've always considered her a diva so it's not a surprise. Randy shouldn't be here this season so I'm ignoring him as much as possible.

Nick was on JKL show if you want to check it out. http://www.mjsbigblog.com/nicki-minaj-on-mariah-carey-she-just-had-an-issue-from-the-beginning-video.htm[/url]

Hollywood will be different this season with the guys & gals separated. I guess that will give us 2 Hollywood weeks which is my favorite so I'm happy. The real beef I have about Idol is that the cute white guys are at an advantage always. I keep hoping we'll have another female winner or even a minority male but it's not happening. :headbanging

I totally agree with the highlighted, Albean. I'm loving Niki and Keith is like a breath of fresh air for the show.. I love watching him when he's liking somebody. Niki, too. I didn't think I would like her, but surprisingly I do. : ) Totally love some of her remarks and the faces she makes towards Marah. Marah has just never been my cup of tea so I normally just ignore her and her antics. I think Randy is old and tired and not age wise. I think they could do a lot better by replacing him. To me he brings the show down and not up as he's suppose to. I also get tired of him laughing at these kids. They are trying their best and there he sits laughing at them. He should remember that not everybody thought he was the bees knees in his career

I also hope a girl wins this season... :yes: .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem