SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Wow. I am so impressed with the partially deaf girl. Angela Miller. Haunting voice, great songwriter. Think she'll go far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NhisWuq9o

Last edited by avoice on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : include name)

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 pm

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:What do you think about the Top 40 contestants this season?

I usually don't watch until the 'live' shows. I've only really seen some of the gals and they seem better than last season to me. What about you?

A few of my favorites were cut, but the show has gotten better since the first episode aired this season. I am glad we have a say in who goes through before it gets down to the Top 10.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

I usually don't watch until the 'live' shows. I've only really seen some of the gals and they seem better than last season to me. What about you?

A few of my favorites were cut, but the show has gotten better since the first episode aired this season. I am glad we have a say in who goes through before it gets down to the Top 10.

Is that a change? Who was your fav cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 am

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

Is that a change? Who was your fav cut?

I really liked Stephanie Schimel.

I think they used to allow the fans to vote for who they wanted to be in the Top 12 in the early seasons of American Idol.

ETA ~ Maybe they are not allowing the fans to vote yet scratch

American Idol 12 Spoilers: Semi Final Round Details! Who Performs When!

Here are the Top 40 spoilers! As you already know, the Girls Hollywood round airs on Wednesday, at which point, the Top 40–both boys and girls will be revealed. And then we move into the 1st part of the semi finals. The Girls and Guys will remain split up as they perform in front of the judges 10 at a time. Five contestants will be cut at the end of each show, leaving a Top 20–10 guys and 10 girls–when it’s all over.

The following week, on March 5 and 6, The Top 10 Guys and Girls will perform on separate days. Viewers will be able to vote for their favs for the first time. On Thursday March 7, the Top 10 will be unveiled.

It appears that the Idol producers don’t care about spoilers leaking out, unless the Top 40 results are taped seperately! You can attend the live Top 40 shows in Vegas. Sign up here.

Las Vegas Round Details:

The Top 40 will perform at the Mirage in Vegas
Girls shows air Wednesdays. The Guys air Thursdays.
The episodes will be taped the day before. Eliminations will take place at the end of each episode.
There are no rumors of wildcards (yet).
Each contestant got to submit ANY 5 songs to sing. Producers will pick one.
Live Top 20 show location is still unknown.

Girls: Air Wednesday February 20th

Adriana Lotonio
AmberHolcomb
Angela Miller
Brandy Hotard
Isabel Pasqualone
Jenny Beth Willis
Kamaira Ousley
Kree Harrison
Shubha Vedula
Tina Torres

Guys: Air Thursday 21st

Charlie Askew
Chris Watson
CurtisFinch jr
Devin Velez
Elijah Liu
Jimmy Smith
Johnny Keyser
Josh Davila (JDA)
KevinHarris
Paul Jolley

Girls: Air Wednesday 27th

Aubrey Cleland
Breanna Steer
Candice Glover
Cristabel Clack
Janelle Arthur
Jett Hermano
Juliana Chahayed
Melinda Ademi
Rachel Hale
Zoanette Johnson

Guys Thursday Air February 28th

Bryant Tadeo
Burnell Taylor
Cortez Shaw
David Willis
Gurpreet Singh
Josh Holiday
Lazaro Arbos
Mathenee Treco
Nick Boddington
Vincent Powell

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-12-spoilers-semi-final-round-details-who-performs-when.htm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 am

I really enjoyed the show tonight! Anyone else watch?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 am

Yes, I watched. Wasn't over enthusiast I'm afraid. I only liked 3 of the girls. Angela, Kree and Amber.

I think most them were to "glammed-up", to much pageant for me and trying too hard.
I do like the new judges. They seem invested in the candidates and are giving them good advise and critiques.

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Brandy Hotard looked WAY TOO MUCH like Tierra....so I was relieved that she was cut!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Come on guys! No posts at all?

Let's get to posting! I wish they got rid of the 5 boys 5 girls and just let it be mostly girls with 2 or 3 boys! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:45 pm

atem wrote:Come on guys! No posts at all?

Let's get to posting! I wish they got rid of the 5 boys 5 girls and just let it be mostly girls with 2 or 3 boys! giggling

I wish it too, but when the frontload the season with "too many" girls or "too many" minorities, America seems to get rid of the "extras" first. We've seen that happen in the past 3 seasons. So, maybe with gender parity, America will actually pay attn to the music for once. We'll see.

Thought on the season so far:
LOVE - Candace, Kree
LIKE - Amber, Burnell

Candace & Kree seem like polished seasoned pros. A cut above the rest of the playing field.

Really impressed with Candace's & Amber's versatility. Jazzy, Standard, Disco, Soul, R&B. We've already seen such variety in their song choices that I feel we've already witnessed a preview of their theme weeks.

Angela makes every song sound like the same song. Kinda like Drew on XF1. This would work on The Voice, but for 3 mos on AI it will just get old.

Curtis - if he could let go of his performance antics and really sing from a more vulnerable place, he'd be awesome, because he has range, skills, and technical proficiency to burn.

Devin - feels very gimmicky and pandering to change a few lyrics to spanish; would much rather hear him break the barrier and sing some actual spanish-language songs.

Not really interested in anyone else.

Really weird that there isn't anyone representing any form of Rock genre this year. Maybe Kree - blues rock, Southern rock. I'm guessing Jimmy Iovine wants to protect Philip Philips from being cannibalized, so he wants an R&B winner. We'll see how it affects the season & its viewership.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm

I like Kree & Angie from the girls best. Candice is very good and I'd be fine if she won but I'm not into her genre at all. I think mostly the guys were the right choice. I think I like Burnell & Devin the most although would never buy their stuff for the same reason as Candice.

I'd love for a girl to win and Mj (from Mj's Big Blog) said that if a girl can't win this season it's not going to happen. ITA :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Kree & Angie from the girls best. Candice is very good and I'd be fine if she won but I'm not into her genre at all. I think mostly the guys were the right choice. I think I like Burnell & Devin the most although would never buy their stuff for the same reason as Candice.

I'd love for a girl to win and Mj (from Mj's Big Blog) said that if a girl can't win this season it's not going to happen. ITA :yes:

That's true. If a girl can't win this time, they never will!

What do you guys think of the theme for next week? I don't like it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 am

what is the theme?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem