SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 am

Ready for 'classic rock'? Don't know what is considered 'classic rock' anymore.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

atem wrote:What do you guys think of this week's theme? Classic Rock, no ballads? I wish it didn't have to be 'classic'.

I don't mind classic but the main thing for me is no ballads. I'm so happy about that because a lot of them are choosing snoozers. I'm just not a ballad fan for the most part, especially the diva type songs.

I like Angie but hope she can go back to what I liked in the beginning. She seems to have lost her way as Jimmy said.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:21 pm

This article is both hysterical and sad at the same time. Poor American Idol fan. console http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/31/illinois-grandmother-faces-phone-termination-after-hundreds-american-idol-vote/

Glad it was taken care of.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 pm

RT @MichaelSlezakTV:

AMERICAN IDOL Top 7 Performance Night Recap: For Those Who Managed to Rock, We Salute You! http://tvline.com/2013/04/03/american-idol-top-7-performance-night-recap-candice-angie/

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm

We may be in for a shocker and a save tonight if dialidol is correct. Burnell and Candice in bottom two. In raw numbers she is the bottom. No way is she going home.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

avoice wrote:We may be in for a shocker and a save tonight if dialidol is correct. Burnell and Candice in bottom two. In raw numbers she is the bottom. No way is she going home.

I don't trust dial idol though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, Burnell went home. Janelle was the other in the bottom two. Lazaro was in the top three with Kree and Angie (if I remember correctly). Wow! Lazaro???

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Lazaro does win ...he personally does nothing for me and come on he keeps on forgetting the lyrics!

I don't think anyone but Nikki's top 3 will get a save. I'd hope she'd save Candice though if she was ever in the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:33 pm

beader wrote:Well, Burnell went home. Janelle was the other in the bottom two. Lazaro was in the top three with Kree and Angie (if I remember correctly). Wow! Lazaro???

Did they actually say, "America, here is your Bottom 2"? Or, after announcing the Top 3, did they just keep sending people to safety? If they didn't say it, or if they only said, "America, one of these 2 is going home tonight", then Janelle might not have been B2 at all.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:58 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
beader wrote:Well, Burnell went home. Janelle was the other in the bottom two. Lazaro was in the top three with Kree and Angie (if I remember correctly). Wow! Lazaro???

Did they actually say, "America, here is your Bottom 2"? Or, after announcing the Top 3, did they just keep sending people to safety? If they didn't say it, or if they only said, "America, one of these 2 is going home tonight", then Janelle might not have been B2 at all.

I think Janelle is better than she's getting credited for. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

He actually said, "Janelle and Burnell are the bottom two." I really like Janelle--and she has a great attitude. Lazaro, not so much.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

beader wrote:He actually said, "Janelle and Burnell are the bottom two." I really like Janelle--and she has a great attitude. Lazaro, not so much.

Janelle is my favorite altho I don't want her to win. The runner ups seem to do better on this show. I don't care for Lazaro either. So far I think they've been spot on with who's sent home except I think Lazaro should have already been gone.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem