SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Congrats to Kree and Angie being the top 2 last night! I think it was wrong for the judges to use the 'save'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by melisma Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 am

I'm choosing not to watch tonight. It's been "fixed" every other year as well, but I am tired of having Angie forced down my throat. One week they have her pretending that her song (chosen on Saturday) was a tribute to the (Monday) Boston bombings....the next week they bring her crying grandmother onstage so all of the grandmas will vote for Angie.

What's next?? The contestants can ONLY sing their own compositions?? And they must play the piano??

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 02, 2013 1:10 am

I would love it if Harry Conick Jr. became a judge next season. I think he has been asked before, but turned them down.

JMO This season hasn't been my favorite.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:I would love it if Harry Conick Jr. became a judge next season. I think he has been asked before, but turned them down.

JMO This season hasn't been my favorite.

ITA about Harry although I'm not sure about watching next season. They really lost us with the annoying judges (other than Keith). I like the f3 but really think they missed the boat by skipping to the top 10 too fast to really get to know them. I'm not all that invested unlike some seasons. I'm okay with any of them winning although think it should be Candace.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Just finished watching American Idol -- what I could see, that is!! I cried and cried throughout Candice and Kree's hometown visits. They are amazing young women to be able to focus on performing in spite of the lives they have led. It must have been overwhelming - and then some - to experience unbridled love like that.

Does anyone remember when they started doing hometown visits? All I know is that we never had one here when my student was in it in season one. Idol producers were flying by the seats of their pants that year!!

I would have loved to have taught Candice -- what an intelligent, grateful, gorgeous musician she is! She earned my heart on day one. Tonight, her "Somewhere" was over the top and showed who was the legitimate talent on the show. (I will be honest and say that producers handed her that opportunity on a silver platter, but she certainly rose to the occasion.) It is beautiful to watch a young lady show such quiet appreciation for the chance to shine!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 am

I don't remember but know they did it in season 5. I was still stinging from Chris Daughtry's shock boot.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:51 am

melisma wrote:Just finished watching American Idol -- what I could see, that is!! I cried and cried throughout Candice and Kree's hometown visits. They are amazing young women to be able to focus on performing in spite of the lives they have led. It must have been overwhelming - and then some - to experience unbridled love like that.

Does anyone remember when they started doing hometown visits? All I know is that we never had one here when my student was in it in season one. Idol producers were flying by the seats of their pants that year!!

I would have loved to have taught Candice -- what an intelligent, grateful, gorgeous musician she is! She earned my heart on day one. Tonight, her "Somewhere" was over the top and showed who was the legitimate talent on the show. (I will be honest and say that producers handed her that opportunity on a silver platter, but she certainly rose to the occasion.) It is beautiful to watch a young lady show such quiet appreciation for the chance to shine!

Awww, that's awesome! I don't know when they started doing Home town things though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

What did y'all think about the elimination tonight?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:What did y'all think about the elimination tonight?

I will admit to being a little surprised because Angie never was in the bottom that we knew of & she seemed to have a ton of fans. I called Candice & Kree as the f2 early on so am happy about it. yes

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

I was disappointed to see Angie go home. She was my favorite, but I do think Candice and Kree are both very good to.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I was disappointed to see Angie go home. She was my favorite, but I do think Candice and Kree are both very good to.

I agree. I'm just going to blame it on Reality Steve jinxing her!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 10, 2013 5:41 pm

I will never get the American way of voting. Angie has never been in the bottom 2 and she deserved to be in the finale. I think she is special, not only because she sings well, but she is also a musician and writes her own music.

I guess her being a happy girl with a great family and not being poor, cost her a place in the final.
As always the one with the saddest story got the votes.

I guess Angie will be another successful artist like F2's and F3's before her.

What I hate the most about her elimination is that she was supposed to duet with Adam Lambert!

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 15 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem