SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by melisma Fri May 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Each of the top ten perform with a celebrity in the finale...has been that way for years. What else are they going to do to fill up two entire hours with just ONE result to announce????

melisma

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Who's Kree and Candice doing their duet with?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 10, 2013 10:52 pm

When Amber left her fans may have switched to Candice. I'm perfectly ok with the f2 & think Candice & Kree have the best voices. Angie has a very good shot in Christian music but also think she may do well in pop. I don't think it hurts her at all coming in 3th.

I don't like the duet with Adam at all. Don't think he's a good match with her and am not a fan. Colton would have been much better if they had to have someone from AI which I'd rather they didn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 2:32 am

albean99 wrote:When Amber left her fans may have switched to Candice. I'm perfectly ok with the f2 & think Candice & Kree have the best voices. Angie has a very good shot in Christian music but also think she may do well in pop. I don't think it hurts her at all coming in 3th.

I don't like the duet with Adam at all. Don't think he's a good match with her and am not a fan. Colton would have been much better if they had to have someone from AI which I'd rather they didn't.

I agree. I just think that wouldn't work with Adam. Colton would be perfect. Oh, well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:44 am

It is probably at Adam's request because she was his favorite and he was rooting for her. Said on twitter that when Angie sings she gives him chills.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 am

Anyone else see the show tonight? I started out thinking I wasn't going to vote until I heard Candice's last song. That was incredible. All season she's changed up songs which I've enjoyed. I liked her, Kree, & Angie this season but think that's what's separated her from the others. Tonight was no different. Loved it. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I haven't voted since season one when my student was on....it felt exciting again to hit re-dial over and over!

I won't be surprised if Jessie J is not the one with whom Angie sings -- they try to accomodate their favorite stars, and I have never heard Angie say that Adam is her favorite. I know what the word is on the street about their duet, but we'll see. As far as I am concerned, it doesn't matter one bit.

I bet that Keith helped get whomever sings with Kree -- they have had good country artists in the past, but Keith has a better "in" where that is concerned, and he loves Kree.

I am eager to see Candice's Dad if she wins....he will be bawling like a baby!! I love his undying support of his daughter.

I thought that both ladies looked gorgeous in the last segment. The way they have matured over these months is wonderful. I am proud of both -- as the judges said last night, the correct two made it to the finals. Neither give off that "entitled" vibe, and both appear to be appreciative of the opportunity.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu May 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Another fantastic review from Idol Expert, Mchael Slezak :))

RT @MichaelSlezakTV: ICYMI overnight...American Idol Performance Finale Recap: Yes It's Ladies' Night and the Feeling's Right [Updated] http://tvline.com/2013/05/15/american-idol-candice-glover-kree-harrison-finale-performances/

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Thanks for the info guys! They are both great women.

Have they said who they are doing the duets with yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Nice montage on WGWGs!

I'm surprised the guys agreed to so the "faux" #idolfinale but it was hilarious!! giggling

RT @mjsbigblog: Jordin Sparks part of the sabotage. "It was easy. None of you played guitar." and "Idol leftovers are doing really well on The Voice." laugh out loud.

ETA

Standing O for psy! Really? rofl

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu May 16, 2013 10:08 pm

DUETS OF DUETS!!!!!

Candice and Jennifer Hudson!!!!!!

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Congrats to Candice.

Here's to hoping all the top 3 ladies have great music careers.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem