SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm

New promo pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Shakira on coaching 'The Voice' while pregnant: "It hasn't been easy"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Are there any spoilers for who makes it past the blind auditions this season?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am

Beeleever wrote:Are there any spoilers for who makes it past the blind auditions this season?

I haven't heard of any spoilers but this is the Voice posts at Mj's Big Blog (the best place for Idol but also covers other shows like DWTS, the Voice, etc). I liked watching one of the auditions because it shows the new judges. I think they're going to be good. Usher has a great smile. :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks Albean! Can't wait for The Voice! I think I'm going to really like Usher. Not so sure about Shakira yet but time will tell.

Love, can we have a thread for The Voice Season 4 please? Is anyone else interested in dishing the show? I'll be watching with DUH but will come by later to share my thoughts!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:10 am

I watched and thought Shakira was great as was Usher! Lots of amazing singers, season is off to a great start!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 am

I'm enjoying Usher & Shakira as judges. I've liked some of the singers and am happy the season has started.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am

Loved this first show. Great dynamic between the 4 judges and quality contestants. I'm in!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks so much Love!

This season of The Voice is going to be better than ever! I love the commaraderie between the oldie and newbie judges. Usher and Shakira are so much better. There is awesome talent on this show the first two nights. I always feel bad for the contestants that no one turns their chair around for.

I think Jeremiah James Korfe needs to be on The Voice!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks so much Love!

This season of The Voice is going to be better than ever! I love the commaraderie between the oldie and newbie judges. Usher and Shakira are so much better. There is awesome talent on this show the first two nights. I always feel bad for the contestants that no one turns their chair around for.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the new season. I enjoy reading them. I missed the show, but just watched Sarah's performance. She did a wonderful job.

Who are your favorite contestants so far?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm

I'd love to be surprised with him coming out and singing Hallelujah, or one of his new songs. :yes:

I watched Josiah on Make Me a Supermodel. Jon Peter Lewis (Midas Whale) was on AI he looks so different! Didn't really care for him on his season and still not into him, but I'm sure a lot will be.

My favs so far (hard to know at this point) are Sarah & Jess.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:

I'd love to be surprised with him coming out and singing Hallelujah, or one of his new songs. :yes:

I watched Josiah on Make Me a Supermodel. Jon Peter Lewis (Midas Whale) was on AI he looks so different! Didn't really care for him on his season and still not into him, but I'm sure a lot will be.
My favs so far (hard to know at this point) are Sarah & Jess.

Re the bolded: wow, I thought he seemed really familiar, but couldn't figure out where I'd seen him. He does look different ... I forget that his season of Idol was almost ten years ago.

I liked Midas Whale a lot; they're different. Loved Sarah, too. Her voice gave me chills.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
Widder Woman
DMBFan
docnash14
atem
HowSoonIsNow