SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm enjoying Usher & Shakira as judges. I've liked some of the singers and am happy the season has started.

I like them too. Glad all 4 coaches are really interested in the candidates. It's really different this year. Xtina was always focusing on herself and Ce-lo was a bit weird.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm

I like Sarah and Judith Hill and Adam got both of them. Seems to be holding back trying to get a better team.
Here is Judith:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love the new judges!!

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Since the Voice started I'm losing some interest in Idol. I love the blind audition rounds and the judges.

Sarah Steele's my favorite as of now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:06 pm

albean99 wrote:Since the Voice started I'm losing some interest in Idol. I love the blind audition rounds and the judges.

I agree, since The Voice started I find AI almost amateurish, meaning great for the younger people. This show seems so much more grown up.
I love the 2 new judges, I think they will add more to the show then Xtina and CeLo.

The Blind rounds are my favorite.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Brill wrote:
albean99 wrote:Since the Voice started I'm losing some interest in Idol. I love the blind audition rounds and the judges.

I agree, since The Voice started I find AI almost amateurish, meaning great for the younger people. This show seems so much more grown up.
I love the 2 new judges, I think they will add more to the show then Xtina and CeLo.

The Blind rounds are my favorite.

It does appear that way. However, which churns out megastars? None of the winners of xfactor or the voice have made a splash the way quite a few a AI winners and runner ups have... or even in the top six. Its amazing actually how many have been a success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

AI has been on 12 years and this is the Voice's 4th season. The 2 finalists IMO that made it big time from AI are Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

Some made it bigger then the ones that were chosen finalists from their season and with no help from the Judges. example Jennifer Hudson, Simon told her that she would be good singing on cruise ships. ha ha I guess she sure proved him wrong. Love her by the way.

Chris Mann has done very well since he was on the Voice..

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:23 pm

It's only been a few months since Cassidee Pope won Season 3 of The Voice and she is on tour and opening for Rascal Flatts. It's only a matter of time for her. She is incredible.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Brill wrote:AI has been on 12 years and this is the Voice's 4th season. The 2 finalists IMO that made it big time from AI are Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

Some made it bigger then the ones that were chosen finalists from their season and with no help from the Judges. example Jennifer Hudson, Simon told her that she would be good singing on cruise ships. ha ha I guess she sure proved him wrong. Love her by the way.

Chris Mann has done very well since he was on the Voice..

Really? Phillip Phillips just went platinum. Katherine McPhee is on a successful show. David Cook had some great success (at first) and sold over a million, Adam Lambert is famous worldwide, several AI have successful broadway careers, Colton Dixon is megastar in christian music, etc, etc, etc,

who am I missing? My point is that even some non winners have achieved success through AI as the venue of exposure. But I don't hear of xfactor and the voice. And I am a big fan of both along with AI. I've been such a fan of all the winners in xfactor /the voice and top placers in all and am disappointed that it has not been a splash for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Brill said "finalists" but yeah, Phillip is doing well, we'll see if as well with a second album. Another that has had success and he came in 4th was Chris Daughtry.

The Voice has yet to find someone anywhere near successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 am

Phillip Phillips's single went Platinum but his album is gold. Still he has done better than I expected. There's no question Idol has done the best at helping it's winners & other contestants find levels of success than the other shows but for me it's lost it's appeal in recent seasons. Maybe it's all the WGWG winners. The Voice is just fresher and a more interesting format to me.

Kellie Pickler has also done well. My personal favorite is Chris Daughtry though.

Vicci Martinez's single seems to be doing well & is getting radio play. Cee Lo singing on it doesn't hurt. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 am

Excited for tonight's show! Love the caliber of talent they have and the commaraderie of the judges! Blake and Usher have become "bros" and it's cool to see him helping Usher out! Enjoy!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 am

Adam seems to be getting the best talent this season. I have to go back and watch to post my comments. I was flipping between The Voice and DWTS so I missed some of the contestants. Anyone else watch?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
Widder Woman
DMBFan
docnash14
atem
HowSoonIsNow