SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Brill I agree, I've already lost a few of my favs because of those battles...at least like you say some get a second chance.

avoice your right we connect more with the AI singers, more time is spent with them individually and they sing way more songs...they just need to get rid of these horrible judges! The Voice is #1 in that department, they make the show.

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:22 am

I watch The Voice AU, too and I love it.. Such great talent plus Joel Madden and Seal are great coaches. I like Delta, too and Rickey Martin is so so, but he's new this season.. All in all, great show! Also love our US show. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am

avoice wrote:The voice is great tv. But I also like AI because we get to connect to the hopefuls for a much longer time, week after week. Its a real bonding with the viewers. And It think it may contribute to the success of the winners... how much the viewers bonded with the leads can cause the applause to continue ... eg: the success of Phillip Phillips.

The voice is a great show but wonderful people are discarded so fast in the cut rounds that the viewers don't connect as much to the talent as they do with the judges. And, I agree, it is the judges that really keep my glued.

Re the connection with the singers on AI: I think that's why so many viewers are tuning out this season. They went to the top 10 so quickly that we didn't get to know them that well. I remember back in the day where they sent home 1 guy and 1 gal each week to get to the top 10.

I thought the show was pretty good last night although missed the steals. I think I agreed with every decision although some were tough. There was one where I didn't like either of the singers (the red haired latin singer won). Adam has a really strong team but Shakira has a good one also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 am

Adam has a strong team, glad Sarah made the live rounds, love her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Lost17 wrote:Adam has a strong team, glad Sarah made the live rounds, love her voice.

She is my fave. I'm excited for Live shows to start this week. I hope this thread will pick up once they do!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 12:05 am

Are those repeats they show on Sunday?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon May 06, 2013 12:19 am

Beeleever wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Adam has a strong team, glad Sarah made the live rounds, love her voice.

She is my fave. I'm excited for Live shows to start this week. I hope this thread will pick up once they do!

It seems that there are Nashville connections everywhere! I know someone who is very good friends with Sarah here in Nashville. She is an awesome talent, and I agree that Adam has a very strong team.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Yes, Atem they are.

doc, so cool! She is one of my favs, I really liked Amber last night too! All the girls on Adam's team are really good! Wonder who will go home, Caroline?? I'd be surprised if any of the others did.

Team Usher-LOVE the way he trains his singers, good idea to build up their stamina so they don't run out of breath, etc! Glad Adam noticed that. Fav from his team was Michelle, thought it was really heartfelt. Think maybe Cathia will go home.

Nice seeing Adam & Usher sing together!

Can't remember who I like from Shakira or Blake's team...we'll see tonight.

Anyone else watch?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Lost17 wrote:Yes, Atem they are.

doc, so cool! She is one of my favs, I really liked Amber last night too! All the girls on Adam's team are really good! Wonder who will go home, Caroline?? I'd be surprised if any of the others did.

Team Usher-LOVE the way he trains his singers, good idea to build up their stamina so they don't run out of breath, etc! Glad Adam noticed that. Fav from his team was Michelle, thought it was really heartfelt. Think maybe Cathia will go home.

Nice seeing Adam & Usher sing together!

Can't remember who I like from Shakira or Blake's team...we'll see tonight.

Anyone else watch?

We're on vacation but caught the Mon night epi. I thought Adam & Usher sounded good together.

My favorites were Michelle, Amber, and Judith and least were Josiah & Cathia. I wasn't impressed by Usher's song choices for Vedo and Cathia. IA that Adam's team did well. I think Caroline will probably leave along with Cathia although would rather Josiah go. He's eye candy but not the best singer.

Missed last night so probably won't see it until Sunday.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:24 pm

albean Josiah is model smiley or something and doesn't seem to sing naturally, I think that was distracting me...yeah, agree on the song choices too, I don't want to hear someone sing Whitney ever again!

Holly & Sasha did well, I'm mostly all Team Adam this season.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Anyone still watching?

Michelle's still my favorite. Loved her version of the Taylor Swift song. Amber's probably my 2nd. I think Blake's playing it too safe with his team and having them sing old school country songs for the most part. I wonder if he'll mix it up now that Holly went home.

I thought Danielle was a shoo in this season being 16, blonde, cute, & country but think Michelle's coming on strong right now so you never know.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Holly went home!!! Finally! I haven't watched this weeks yet, but she should've been gone 2 weeks ago, last week for sure.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
Widder Woman
DMBFan
docnash14
atem
HowSoonIsNow