SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:41 pm

atem wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Well it looks like someone is confessing that they cheated on an ex-girlfriend.  They are making it look like James is saying it.

How are they doing it though?  Is it a VO, but not showing the person saying it?
you see James saying I had a girlfriend for 5 years, then they show Des' face, and you hear, "I cheated on her". I have not paid close enough attention to if it is the same voice saying it.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:11 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
atem wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Well it looks like someone is confessing that they cheated on an ex-girlfriend.  They are making it look like James is saying it.

How are they doing it though?  Is it a VO, but not showing the person saying it?

you see James saying I had a girlfriend for 5 years, then they show Des' face, and you hear, "I cheated on her". I have not paid close enough attention to if it is the same voice saying it.

Hmmm... thanks for letting us know!  I wish Dreamers put it up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Anyone watching tonight? I'm late getting started, am just watching the Brad date. It's crickets now that they're at dinner.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Watching bean.  That date with Brad was a snoozer.  Seems like a nice guy, but not for her.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I'm watching but late to the party! I was very surprised during the Mr America group date when Juan Pablo said he had a daughter! GG or bean, did either of you catch that?!?!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:54 pm

I heard it but was the first time I'd heard it.

The Mr America contest is hilarious. I'd really like Mikey to go home, though. ick

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Was it that freaking obvious between Desiree and Brooks or what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I'm watching but late to the party! I was very surprised during the Mr America group date when Juan Pablo said he had a daughter! GG or bean, did either of you catch that?!?!

We have known since he was found out to be on the show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm

albean99 wrote:I heard it but was the first time I'd heard it.

The Mr America contest is hilarious. I'd really like Mikey to go home, though. ick

First I'd heard it too! (Atem, I figured you guys have known it!) Mikey gets on my nerves too! I was surprised Zack went home ...would rather it have been the other Zak though!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
albean99 wrote:I heard it but was the first time I'd heard it.

The Mr America contest is hilarious. I'd really like Mikey to go home, though.  ick

First I'd heard it too! (Atem, I figured you guys have known it!) Mikey gets on my nerves too!  I was surprised Zack went home ...would rather it have been the other Zak though!

I heard that too.  I am also ready for Mikey to go, but knew he made it to Germany from a SC.  I actually got the feeling from tonight that Zak may be the other in the F4.  I was thinking Michael G before tonight, but I get a feeling now it may be Zak.

The feeling I get is that Zak and Ben are not her F1 (no way would her F1 we put in a speedo).  I also question Chris as her F1 since he wore high heels, but that was by choice so I don't think it's as cut and dry as the other two.

Bryden should have gone this week.  You need to listen to your gut.  It appears he interrupted Chris/Des date to tell her he was going home.  Could be wrong, but that is how the previews looked to me.

Ben and Mikey T are just around for drama.  I see at least one, if not both of them going home next week. I think she may send 3 home next week so 8 are left.

Her relationships with Drew and Juan Pablo are still a mystery.  We see Drew goes far, but they haven't shown those two together much at all.  If it weren't from the SC I would think he is going home every week.  Why are they not showing us their time together?  Is he an F1 with chemistry that is hard to hide? Are they mad at him? Is he just not great TV?  I have no idea. Juan Pablo we saw a little of last week and he is not seen in any future SC so maybe he is just a great kisser so she keeps him around.

My F4 after tonight are Drew, Chris, Zak and Brooks. With Michael G and Juan Pablo as possible replacements to Zak in her F4. Confidence is at about 85% on the F4 with Zak as the questionable one.

Did it seem like Michael G and Ben were on a 2:1 date or do we know that Michael G is on the GD? Looked like a 2:1 to me with Ben going home.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 am

Is it streaming live anywhere?

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 am

lorijbaker wrote:Is it streaming live anywhere?

Not right now. I saw it through the ET time zone.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+11
Piper61
DMBFan
KareyR2
MVMom39forever
lorijbaker