SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 pm

LibbyBell wrote:No, I meant to ask....what happened on that episode?

Frankie was so obsessed with watching The Bachleor and she wouldn't get anything done all day when the show was on. Then she saw the end and he didn't pick the lady he wanted and she was SO depressed that she would talk about it contstantly with people (even her son's friends) and she'd be on the computer all day to find out what happened!giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

I thought that was MY life?! That's exactly how I felt with Jillian's season!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:58 pm

atem wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:No, I meant to ask....what happened on that episode?

Frankie was so obsessed with watching The Bachleor and she wouldn't get anything done all day when the show was on.  Then she saw the end and he didn't pick the lady he wanted and she was SO depressed that she would talk about it contstantly with people (even her son's friends) and she'd be on the computer all day to find out what happened!giggling

Now that is hilarious! I was that way after Deanna's season. I was team Jason from night 1 and refused to believe RS spoiler of Jesse.

Keep doing what you are doing Libby! I wish I had not ventured out to YouTube. I love having surprises and now know more than I had wanted. Oh well...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:32 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I thought that was MY life?! That's exactly how I felt with Jillian's season!

You should really look it up! It was so freaking funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

handwave Hi MVMom!
     I'm sure that scenario fits most of us here! I have specifically been staying off of YouTube and the internet for that very reason. I plan to keep it up, however, I have one friend who loves the insight that I usually have about the show and she is a little sad at my abstinence this season! :giggle:

ETA: atem, I went to abc.com and imdb to watch the episode and both of them have several episodes except that one; it figures, right!?! I'll keep an eye out for it though.
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Really? That sucks. I will try and look too!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 am

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks everyone. I rewatched the episode last night. The preview for next week was pretty dramatic.  I guess the Ben thing and the James thing will hit the fan...2 in one episode; that would be tough on any lead. I will be curious as to how it all plays out. Also looking forward to the snowball fight. It looks like the guys (especially Brooks, by the picture on the banner) enjoyed that! He looks just a little too into it. After rewatching the episode, something is rubbing me the wrong way-- maybe he's just too much of a goofball for my taste. no idea

Me too. Glad I am not alone. I just don't see him ready to settle down.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am

LibbyBell wrote:handwave Hi MVMom!
     I'm sure that scenario fits most of us here! I have specifically been staying off of YouTube and the internet for that very reason. I plan to keep it up, however, I have one friend who loves the insight that I usually have about the show and she is a little sad at my abstinence this season! :giggle:

ETA: atem, I went to abc.com and imdb to watch the episode and both of them have several episodes except that one; it figures, right!?! I'll keep an eye out for it though.

I looked and it's no where. It was repeated not that long ago!

I'm looking forward to the snowball fight as well! I had a lot of fun making the banner. I couldn't make the Chris ones fit, because no pics were provided from ABC and the ones I had were from screen caps.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:57 am

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Thanks everyone. I rewatched the episode last night. The preview for next week was pretty dramatic.  I guess the Ben thing and the James thing will hit the fan...2 in one episode; that would be tough on any lead. I will be curious as to how it all plays out. Also looking forward to the snowball fight. It looks like the guys (especially Brooks, by the picture on the banner) enjoyed that! He looks just a little too into it. After rewatching the episode, something is rubbing me the wrong way-- maybe he's just too much of a goofball for my taste. no idea

Me too. Glad I am not alone. I just don't see him ready to settle down.

No where ready, you're right. Des mentioned him putting his own flair to the pageant ... I see it more as immaturity: joking while walking in his swimsuit, and especially smashing his ukulele. I guess maybe I'm too old to enjoy that sense of humor. I can totally see him being front and center in the snowball fight. From the banner it looks like we get to see some time with Drew. I fnd him cute and he sounds intelligent in his ITMs. I will be happy to see a little more. It also looks like she has some time with Zak . He seems nice enough but I was turned off in his intro when he was on his balcony. I also dislike how he does his hair. don't get me wrong, I know it is a popular style and I hate it when my son wears his hair that way too! From the previews I know that Ben and Michael have a 2 on 1 date and there is drama. And I take it from atem's comment that Chris has a date. I think that she likes Chris but despite her saying that they weren't, I see them still being in the friend zone. I'm looking forward to Monday!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+11
Piper61
DMBFan
KareyR2
MVMom39forever
lorijbaker