SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
albean99 wrote:I heard it but was the first time I'd heard it.

The Mr America contest is hilarious. I'd really like Mikey to go home, though.  ick

First I'd heard it too! (Atem, I figured you guys have known it!) Mikey gets on my nerves too!  I was surprised Zack went home ...would rather it have been the other Zak though!

I heard that too.  I am also ready for Mikey to go, but knew he made it to Germany from a SC.  I actually got the feeling from tonight that Zak may be the other in the F4.  I was thinking Michael G before tonight, but I get a feeling now it may be Zak.

The feeling I get is that Zak and Ben are not her F1 (no way would her F1 we put in a speedo).  I also question Chris as her F1 since he wore high heels, but that was by choice so I don't think it's as cut and dry as the other two.

Bryden should have gone this week.  You need to listen to your gut.  It appears he interrupted Chris/Des date to tell her he was going home.  Could be wrong, but that is how the previews looked to me.

Ben and Mikey T are just around for drama.  I see at least one, if not both of them going home next week.  I think she may send 3 home next week so 8 are left.

Her relationships with Drew and Juan Pablo are still a mystery.  We see Drew goes far, but they haven't shown those two together much at all.  If it weren't from the SC I would think he is going home every week.  Why are they not showing us their time together?  Is he an F1 with chemistry that is hard to hide? Are they mad at him? Is he just not great TV?  I have no idea.  Juan Pablo we saw a little of last week and he is not seen in any future SC so maybe he is just a great kisser so she keeps him around.

My F4 after tonight are Drew, Chris, Zak and Brooks.  With Michael G and Juan Pablo as possible replacements to Zak in her F4.  Confidence is at about 85% on the F4 with Zak as the questionable one.

Did it seem like Michael G and Ben were on a 2:1 date or do we know that Michael G is on the GD?  Looked like a 2:1 to me with Ben going home.

I'm am scratching my head on Drew myself.

I wonder why so much Zak and yet they cut their first kiss last episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
albean99 wrote:I heard it but was the first time I'd heard it.

The Mr America contest is hilarious. I'd really like Mikey to go home, though.  ick

First I'd heard it too! (Atem, I figured you guys have known it!) Mikey gets on my nerves too!  I was surprised Zack went home ...would rather it have been the other Zak though!

Sophienette always provides great bios without spoilers. It's always good to me to get to know the guys that way.

Actually, I still don't think Ben was that bad. But, no one wants to watch someone you like on their 1 on 1 time.

They cut from the preview her kiss with Drew. I'm still trying to understand why they pick which kisses to show.

That group date was the BEST group date I've ever seen! Besides the Western one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 pm

I thought it looked like a 2 on 1 date also, GG. I really hope so because it will mean Ben's leaving finally.

I was really sad to see Zack go. I'd trade him for a few of the guys left (Ben for sure, Mikey, Kasey, Zak, & even James who's not my type at all). I like Chris, Brooks, & Michael and love to look at Drew. I wish they'd show him more so I could see his personality. They even cut his alone time that they had in the preview with him kissing her. no

Right now I'm sticking with Michael as getting a HTD but won't be surprised if I'm wrong.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I thought it looked like a 2 on 1 date also, GG. I really hope so because it will mean Ben's leaving finally.

I was really sad to see Zack go. I'd trade him for a few of the guys left (Ben for sure, Mikey, Kasey, Zak, & even James who's not my type at all). I like Chris, Brooks, & Michael and love to look at Drew. I wish they'd show him more so I could see his personality. They even cut his alone time that they had in the preview with him kissing her. no

Right now I'm sticking with Michael as getting a HTD but won't be surprised if I'm wrong.

I was sorry to see him leave too. We didn't even get to know him. He was one of first we spoiled people knew about and I liked him right off the bat!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 am

Great episode! I loved the group date - really funny! and was touched by RedCross date. Just wish it was another guy ... they should have given that date to Drew!

I can't go any further without giving a moment of silence to my favorite boyfriend ... Zack.  I can't believe he is gone so soon and instead she kept the meathead (Mikey T ... ick!!!). WTF?! My daughter and I watched in disbelief. It just makes no sense that Zack who seems like such a quality guy is gone and I guess we'll never know why. They must have had zero chemistry cause on paper he seems really great and is really good looking. Oh well ... I am sure some lovely lady from BachNation will scoop him up.

My new top three: Chris, Brooks and Juan Pablo.

All three of these guys just made us laugh tonight and I can see Des really enjoys her time with them. I am loving her connection with Chris and excited for his 1-on-1 next week.  Brooks is growing on me each episode. He's really great.

Tied for fourth: Michael G. and Drew (on looks alone!) Let the poor guy have some AIRTIME. Is Drew our hidden Catherine/F1???

Bryden fell out of my top picks ... I did NOT enjoy his Magic Mike moment during Mr. America contest and I would have had more respect for him if he had just left.

James is just not my type either (as Albean said)... something is insincere about him & based on previews, he IS insincere. Interesting that they showed Emily Maynard's tweet about James reminding her of Ryan on her season. And, didn't Ryan openly talk about wanting to be Bachelor too?

I hope Ben goes next week with Mikey T. Sick of both of them.

Am I missing anyone? Oh ... Zak W. and Kasey. I just can't see either of those going to final four. Zak has grown on me over the weeks but he's now in MY friend zone instead of GO-AWAY-Zone and Kasey has always been only in friend zone. Nice red pants.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 am

Yeah, my crush that I was dreaming about watching when I first heard of him and going through every instagram pic he had (giggling) got zero camera time until cut!

I can't stand James.  Never liked him or Mikey!  

I saw that deleted scene with Mikey and Desiree wouldn't even give him a itty bitty kiss!  So, she only brought him along, because he's friends with Michael G and Brooks.

I don't think Ben is that bad.  Those guys sure get jealous real easily!

Zak W is a mystery to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 am

Darn...life got in the way, and I saw very little of the episode...just a bit of the group date. It is difficult to figure out what happened from the comments here.

Which Zak got sent home...the one who we never saw,(not certain why everyone seemed to like him since we never saw him), or the one who was shirtless the first night?

Did James get the boot on his date when he told of cheating on his GF?

Did Drew get a 1on1 date, or who got the second one.

Mikey I can not stand....Kasey, and Michael G just seem like friends zone people to me.

Did Des kiss someone new last night?

Does anyone know where someone from Canada can find the episode on line?

I still adore Brooks and he remains my fav for Desiree.
Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 am

OK....just reread people's comments and realized that Brad got a 1on1 and looks like he was let go.

Is Bryden gone.....it looks like he did something to tick people off. Can anyone explain.

Chris seems to have been a hit with people....I can't really place him.

Brooks remains my fav, but I also like Juan Paolo too. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

Karey, CityTV has the episode up on their site now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 am

KareyR2 wrote:OK....just reread people's comments and realized that Brad got a 1on1 and looks like he was let go.

Is Bryden gone.....it looks like he did something to tick people off. Can anyone explain.

Chris seems to have been a hit with people....I can't really place him.

Brooks remains my fav, but I also like Juan Paolo too. Thanks
Karey

Bryden had a mini hissy fit about not getting any alone time with Desiree after the group date and he felt that his feelings were starting to wane due to it.  Not that I really blame him, but the way he brought it up was just weird to me.

The preview shows him interrupting Chris's date in Germany.  

There wasn't much Brooks shown at all this episode, but for him getting up and leaving when asking Ben why he had to have his 1 on 1 time with Desiree in front of everyone.

I wish you guys in Canada could see the deleted scenes. One was of Zak W buying Desiree a ring!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 am

Karey - Zack is the good looking brown-haired, blue eyed book publisher/former baseball player. He was on my pre-season short list after reading everyone's bio's on ABC and their questionnaires. I just enjoyed Zack's answers and liked his looks so was excited to get to know him more.  

You will enjoy seeing Brooks in the beauty pagent. He has some really funny scenes and just comes across as someone who does not take himself too seriously. Chris does as well and he's got two really wonderful scenes with Des when he reads her poem he wrote during alone time at group date (and then she put both hands on his face and pulled him in for a big kiss!!) plus they have a cute scene at pre rose ceremony cocktail party about not being in each other's friend zone. Methinks she digs Chris!

Atem - Thanks for scoop on deleted scenes. I rarely venture out of these two threads in my attempts to stay spoiler free but will head over to the ABC site to watch. So glad to hear she would not kiss Mikey!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 am

Thanks for the tip on the deleted scenes, Atem.  Here's the link if anyone needs it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The one with Drew was sweet.  Now why didn't they show that last night? Des really seems to like him and we haven't seen much of their interactions.  The Zak one was cute but I think he's in for a big hurt. I don't think Des feels for him the way he does her.

Zack was my pre-season favorite also. We barely saw him but still don't know why she'd keep some of the others instead. That happens every season though.

Chris & Brooks continue to be front runners. Des seems to like both of them a lot and it's farther along with them than any of the others. The edit of Drew is so confusing given the amount of SCs in the season previews. Wherever he places in the season you'd think they'd give him a little more screen time. He's one of the best looking guys of the bunch so that's enough reason alone (for me).  :eyesigh:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+11
Piper61
DMBFan
KareyR2
MVMom39forever
lorijbaker