SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Karey, when you are replying to a post, make sure your cursor is at the very very end of the message after the

Karey and Libby I was having this issue earlier and actually all you need to do is hit the icon at top of the reply that looks like a notepad.  If you put your cursor over it it shows "switch editor mode".  Click on it and you won't have a problem any longer.  With the current or any future post.

Thanks GG, I guess that works too!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 pm

Yes Atem would love to be able to download the deleted scenes here in Canada.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Yes Atem would love to be able to download the deleted scenes here in Canada.

OK!  Let me find it for ya!

Codebear wrote:For those who cannot view the Deleted Scenes, you can download them here. You may have a waiting period between downloads unless
you have a premium account.

Drew Kenney Opens Up To Desiree
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mikey Tenerelli Confesses His Insecurities

Zak Waddell Goes Ring Shopping

Zak Waddell Tries To Create A Moment

Bachelorette Rap Video
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 pm

atem wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Yes Atem would love to be able to download the deleted scenes here in Canada.

OK!  Let me find it for ya!

Codebear wrote:For those who cannot view the Deleted Scenes, you can download them here. You may have a waiting period between downloads unless
you have a premium account.

Drew Kenney Opens Up To Desiree

Mikey Tenerelli Confesses His Insecurities

Zak Waddell Goes Ring Shopping

Zak Waddell Tries To Create A Moment

Bachelorette Rap Video

Thanks, you're awesome.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

I just watched the deleted scenes. The one with Drew was sweet. Why aren't they showing any of their interactions?!?! It looked like Des thought he was a good guy...said she could tell he was caring. She also seemed to like their kiss. It seemed sweet and natural. However, I am afraid that it might be like that one guy from Ali's season...can't remember his name but I swear he didn't say 2 words the entire season.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

I am unable to d/l the deleted scenes - I keep getting a rapidshare blocker and then some ads have started poping up.
Are they available for canadians to watch elsewhere ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am unable to d/l the deleted scenes - I keep getting a rapidshare blocker and then some ads have started poping up.
Are they available for canadians to watch elsewhere ?

The poster who asked for the links is from Canda. no idea
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm behind and just watched this week's episode.  Have to say I'm going to get spoiled now that my favorite, Zack K is gone.  Really bummed that we didn't see more of him.  He seemed like a great guy.  I kept hoping he was a hidden F1 but I guess he just didn't have chemistry with Des.  

Before I read it, I'm going to guess Chris, James, Brooks and Drew are F4.  Before last week, I'd have said Bryden, instead of James, but he looks on the way out.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Bachelorette Breakdown

Post by jjb488 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Funny recaps of the Bachelorette for whomever is interested:

Ep4: Atlantic City/Mr. America - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ep3: Dodge Ball/Old West - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ep2: Rap Video - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ep1: Meet the Bachelors - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jjb488

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm way more than bummed that Zack was cut. At least they could have given us more of him on screen!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

I have found the most difficult thing about staying unspoiled is not having the massive amounts of posts to read through! This is my first season since Jillian's that I've not been spoiled...it is a hard withdrawal! I'm not sure how many others are unspoiled at this point but, I'm going to do my best to stick it out! (Mainly needed to put that out there and give myself a pep talk! giggling)

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

LibbyBell wrote:I have found the most difficult thing about staying unspoiled is not having the massive amounts of posts to read through! This is my first season since Jillian's that I've not been spoiled...it is a hard withdrawal! I'm not sure how many others are unspoiled at this point but, I'm going to do my best to stick it out! (Mainly needed to put that out there and give myself a pep talk! giggling)

If its any consolation Libbybell, there aren't a heck of a lot in the the spoiled threads, more than hear of course, but nothing compared to past seasons.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+11
Piper61
DMBFan
KareyR2
MVMom39forever
lorijbaker