SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Stick with it LibbyBell! We are dwindling, but I'm enjoying the fewer post. It will give me more time to watch the Big Brother Live Feeds.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I have found the most difficult thing about staying unspoiled is not having the massive amounts of posts to read through! This is my first season since Jillian's that I've not been spoiled...it is a hard withdrawal! I'm not sure how many others are unspoiled at this point but, I'm going to do my best to stick it out! (Mainly needed to put that out there and give myself a pep talk! giggling)

There is a lot of confusion within the spoilers itself.

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:50 am

I'm always doubting the spoilers until there's a picture or someone moves their business like Roberto. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 am

Thanks everyone. I rewatched the episode last night. The preview for next week was pretty dramatic. I guess the Ben thing and the James thing will hit the fan...2 in one episode; that would be tough on any lead. I will be curious as to how it all plays out. Also looking forward to the snowball fight. It looks like the guys (especially Brooks, by the picture on the banner) enjoyed that! He looks just a little too into it. After rewatching the episode, something is rubbing me the wrong way-- maybe he's just too much of a goofball for my taste. no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

It will be fun talking about it with you!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 am

atem wrote:I'm always doubting the spoilers until there's a picture or someone moves their business like Roberto. giggling

Or puts a childs drawing on his refridgerator. That blew that season way open laugh out loud.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 am

atem wrote:I'm always doubting the spoilers until there's a picture or someone moves their business like Roberto. giggling

Those blew those seasons way open laugh out loud

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks atem! I'm really trying to limit my information to the show only. I don't know whose date is coming up, etc. I have been reading Des and Chris' blogs but I'm limiting the interviews to only ones I see in real time, ie, I'm not doing internet searches so I really do feel like I'm walking in the dark!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:15 am

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks atem! I'm really trying to limit my information to the show only. I don't know whose date is coming up, etc. I have been reading Des and Chris' blogs but I'm limiting the interviews to only ones I see in real time, ie, I'm not doing internet searches so I really do feel like I'm walking in the dark!! giggling

It is hard! But, I'm the type that needs to know spoilers after being tricked way too many times and pulling a Frankie from the TV show The Middle in that Bachelor episode they did! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am

Don't even get me started! I was really taken in Jillian's season even though we one she picked Ed. I've had a compulsive need to know ever since, but thought that I would try it this season. The hardest part has been that I've trained myself to always be checking and reading post throughout the day so that there's never a huge backlog... I'm now limiting myself to the episode thread to avoid too much info. This seadon, since this thread is less active I find myself picking up my phone and putting it down a hundred times a day! I'm sure that it is quite comical for anyone seeing me! giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

LibbyBell wrote:Don't even get me started! I was really taken in Jillian's season even though we one she picked Ed. I've had a compulsive need to know ever since, but thought that I would try it this season. The hardest part has been that I've trained myself to always be checking and reading post throughout the day so that there's never a huge backlog... I'm now limiting myself to the episode thread to avoid too much info. This seadon, since this thread is less active I find myself picking up my phone and putting it down a hundred times a day! I'm sure that it is quite comical for anyone seeing me! giggling

:P I feel ya! Did you see that episode of The Middle? I swear that's almost how I was with Jillian's season too!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 am

No, I meant to ask....what happened on that episode?

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+11
Piper61
DMBFan
KareyR2
MVMom39forever
lorijbaker