SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

hope this topic could be regarded appropriate in this thread.-.im still afraid to post on vid thread...#thanks2thehacker

i was just playing with this vid and caught a precious lips reading at 1:11-1:12 mark : actually she is saying SOMEONE ELSE...:yes: 
most likely before that line is : i am falling in love with....
needless to say, she is pulling a Chris Lambton on Drew. (as i always have thought)

now...how can we explain the verandah room kissing scene?...could it be a so called- "warming up" scene before they were heading to FD suite somewhere else? it does makes sense.IMO---im guessing it was a night portion, analyzing the outfit and the turn-on desk lamp in that room.

PS : this is a crossposting with SCs thread.

I tried to see what you saw that that point but couldn't see her lips. It's possible that's what she's saying but so much depends what kind of date it is and whether the night portion we see is part of it or not.

Warming up scene? Why? The FS card always comes out at dinner and no reason to go to a suite before another suite. The only question I have about it is if it's a FD or LCD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Never mind, I found his new twitter phrase (my iPad didn't show it so I had to go to my laptop)
It's "Son, brother, and friend. As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30".
Interpret it anyway you want.
ETA: and his dad posted "The Sound of the Sea.. by H.W. Longfellow"
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Here you go sdmom. He seems pretty happy to me. :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks, MOT, you are the best!!High clap 
I laughed out loud at his "poems aren't my best" (take that, Chris! JK!) He really is a funny guy and I hope the show will this side of his.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:14 pm

That is so cute of Drew to do! So, he's visiting in Missouri.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm

atem wrote:That is so cute of Drew to do!  So, he's visiting in Missouri.

Why Missouri?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:13 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:That is so cute of Drew to do!  So, he's visiting in Missouri.

Why Missouri?

I think because sis lives there. But I don't think that tournament was there. scmiiw.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:15 pm

He went to Missouri to his sister's then they went to Chicago for the tournament.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:He went to Missouri to his sister's then they went to Chicago for the tournament.

Thanks for confirming - I wasn't sure.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

sdmom wrote:Never mind, I found his new twitter phrase (my iPad didn't show it so I had to go to my laptop)
It's "Son, brother, and friend. As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30".
Interpret it anyway you want.
ETA: and his dad posted "The Sound of the Sea.. by H.W. Longfellow"

I have no interpretation though wanted to ask you guys that have been following him - has he posted scripture passages often recently or is this his first such posting ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

That US Mag article was the most pathetic thing I've ever read. It didn't say anything. It was like barely a paragraph! Most interesting thing it had was a caption about Drew saying he speaks fluent Italian.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Ariela wrote:Thank you all for welcoming me.

I do think Drew will be f3. Des will be confused after the HDT as the whom to choose, but ultimately will go with Brooks.

Usually the end result is opposite of what MF shows in the previews. MF shows everybody in the limo, but Drew.

welcomebanner  and I agree Good Post 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88