SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

albean99 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:It's interesting that the episode description says Drew is INFATUATED with Des. I really think that's true.

That's interesting. That's how I'd view it.
And yet there are some that really can't feel/see the love that Brooks has for Des..different strokes/different folks/different views.

I agree with you! I am just not seeing it from Brooks. To me it looks like Des is much more into him than he is into her. Now it could be the editing or maybe the fact that he doesn't show everything he is feeling. As you said so well, different strokes/different folks/different views. That's what makes this forum interesting!

It's the editing. He's very into Des and adores her. Have you seen their date preview? You can't tell me they don't like each other; that he isn't totally into her and feeling something. He's just a deep thinker and isn't going to say something until he knows for sure. He said that he wouldn't be able to go to the next level with Des until she met his family.

You can deduce it's just the editing but we don't know that for sure, canyonvue. Perhaps Brooks really isn't ready to commit to Des.  We don't know for a fact that he's fallen in love with Des because what he said was he's "jogging" which could be halfway there in his mind for all we know.  All we have is both of them extremely upset and looking like he leaves.

Drew has at least 2 dates in Antigua and therefore a LCD so can't go home during the FD episode, Ariela. I believe MF was making it look like Drew leaves on his own because he was going for Des not picking anyone in the end. It could be that she let Drew go then or not. We don't know for sure yet just as we don't have any proof Brooks comes back apart from spoilers.

Good Post I agree I would like to add that I also believe that the bed kissing scene is more like a LCD location as many have said versus the night portion of a FD suite. You are right the second set of spoilers say that Brooks comes back, yet we have no proof of that. We do have sc proof of the first set of spoilers that says that Drew and Chris are the F2 with Drew being the F1. That is all we have for now.....whether that is true is yet to be seen and proven through sc's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 pm

The only reason why some of us think Brooks returns is because the InTouch article stated so with yet another 'insider' saying that will happen. Not that it was Brooks, but that guys leave and return throughout the season.

Now, you know how lame this show is when they consider the 'James thing' one of the times the guy leaves and returns. So, you just can guess it's probably the same with the other one leaving and returning.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Ariela wrote:
albean99 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:It's interesting that the episode description says Drew is INFATUATED with Des. I really think that's true.

That's interesting. That's how I'd view it.
And yet there are some that really can't feel/see the love that Brooks has for Des..different strokes/different folks/different views.

I agree with you! I am just not seeing it from Brooks. To me it looks like Des is much more into him than he is into her. Now it could be the editing or maybe the fact that he doesn't show everything he is feeling. As you said so well, different strokes/different folks/different views. That's what makes this forum interesting!

It's the editing. He's very into Des and adores her. Have you seen their date preview? You can't tell me they don't like each other; that he isn't totally into her and feeling something. He's just a deep thinker and isn't going to say something until he knows for sure. He said that he wouldn't be able to go to the next level with Des until she met his family.

You can deduce it's just the editing but we don't know that for sure, canyonvue. Perhaps Brooks really isn't ready to commit to Des.  We don't know for a fact that he's fallen in love with Des because what he said was he's "jogging" which could be halfway there in his mind for all we know.  All we have is both of them extremely upset and looking like he leaves.

Drew has at least 2 dates in Antigua and therefore a LCD so can't go home during the FD episode, Ariela. I believe MF was making it look like Drew leaves on his own because he was going for Des not picking anyone in the end. It could be that she let Drew go then or not. We don't know for sure yet just as we don't have any proof Brooks comes back apart from spoilers.

So LCD is the very last date before the RC for the F2? Is that after the overnights?
FD's comes first, then LCD's is when the final 2 guys are left right before the FRC.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:Good conversation. I'm not sure I find Drew innocent but he is a sweet guy so can understand the comment. I love that he's smart (& those fun words you never hear like "tomfoolery"), loving, protective, he's the best kisser (per Des & my tv Hugesmile ), not to mention gorgeous on the outside to go with all the other good stuff.

I keep going back and forth on what happens. I initially bought into everything and assumed Drew was being sent home by Des because they were making it seems like he leaves on his own. It appears to be like when Ali sent Chris L home except there was an actual date this time. There appears to be some doubt thrown in about whether it really is the LCD I thought or FD plus there's the nighttime pics in the suite (LCD or FD?). I'm no longer as sure as I once was. I was surprised to see the magazine saying Drew is one of the 2 guys Des is torn about (with Brooks). This is the guy who wasn't even supposed to be f3 according to RS. Is it possible he really is a player in the ending and not the irrelevant default f2 guy many assume?  I don't have any answers but right now am still thinking Drew leaves either by choice or because Des let him go but it's almost 50/50 for me. I'm still hoping he doesn't come to the FRC.  

This is the more curious situation we find during this season. RS clearly spoiled him as leaving at F4 and at the time no one was any the wiser.

Now it turns out he has at least an LCD and possibly MTP what does that say about the information that RS has been provided ? :giggle: 
And yeah that magazine made it seem like it was Drew and Brooks as contenders for her heart. Not only that in the previous episode Des mentioned Brooks and Zac when talking about kissing (for different reasons but still). And in the last one she says Drew is the best kisser.

Boy is moving up the ranks in more ways than one.:yes: 
Also, the top two pictures in Des' picture line up supports the Drew and Brooks F2.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

:Welcome  Ariela
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Love these latest pictures of Drew .... and again without hair gel... so much more accessible for day to day...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 pm

atem wrote:The only reason why some of us think Brooks returns is because the InTouch article stated so with yet another 'insider' saying that will happen.  Not that it was Brooks, but that guys leave and return throughout the season.  

Now, you know how lame this show is when they consider the 'James thing' one of the times the guy leaves and returns.  So, you just can guess it's probably the same with the other one leaving and returning.

Obvs. the whole returning is an assumption to meet with the spoilers but so far they have given us Zilch real evidence that even occured. If it did that will come in the preview after the MTA is televised.

Perhaps its time to put some SCs of Brooks shoes and walk in the SC sticky thread. They will show the feet of the guys in the previews shown after the MTA. I somehow doubt we will get any SCs of a return prior to that. We need to be ready to identify shoes, feet and walk. Considering that both Brooks and Chris are the same height they possibly have similar shoe size as well.
This was a problem for Jillians season when ID'ing was hard ! Though Reid was wearing sneakers or something giggling.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:30 pm

They considered James one of the guys that leaves and comes back? Didn't he just leave the room or did I miss something?

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:34 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:They considered James one of the guys that leaves and comes back?  Didn't he just leave the room or did I miss something?

giggling 

We don't know who they were talking about. Yes James could be one. So far I haven't seen any other though. It is a bit surprising to me that they would have 'leaked' the whole 'comes back' thing to a magazine, particularly if they are actually trying to hide that Brooks actually does "come back" in the end for now.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Not sure if these were posted, but more of Drew and the girls on the soccer team. I think its so cute he did that!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Now that's what's call a sweetie. Those girls had to have loved that.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Adorable pictures - t4p !!!
OMG his neice is even more adorable. She is standing there like a flower girl besides him.

CH - your job is at stake from a little girl Hugesmile 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88