SELECT CONTENT

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 am

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:So this episode turned things for me... it's Brooks or bust.  Previously, I thought there might have been an opportunity for Chris or Drew, but based on what we saw last night - no.  No opportunity for Des to wind up with anyone else and it be a happy ending... she's decided and that's it.  

She's a pretty good actress I have to give her that. She looked very happy with Chris in the water.

Yes she did ..however IF they had her FD last with Brooks..ahe seemed to have a good time with both Drew and Chris..

And I wouldn't be surprised if all of this drama takes place between the end of the her day portion of the date and before the night time?..do you think maybe her and Brooks made up before that?

I meants on the LCD. Chris has 2 dates as per SC and she looks plenty happy in both despite being ready to throw in the towel merely few days prior. Good actress.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 am

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:So this episode turned things for me... it's Brooks or bust.  Previously, I thought there might have been an opportunity for Chris or Drew, but based on what we saw last night - no.  No opportunity for Des to wind up with anyone else and it be a happy ending... she's decided and that's it.  

She's a pretty good actress I have to give her that. She looked very happy with Chris in the water.

Yes she did ..however IF they had her FD last with Brooks..ahe seemed to have a good time with both Drew and Chris..

And I wouldn't be surprised if all of this drama takes place between the end of the her day portion of the date and before the night time?..do you think maybe her and Brooks made up before that?

I meants on the LCD. Chris has 2 dates as per SC and she looks plenty happy in both despite being ready to throw in the towel merely few days prior. Good actress.

yeah..i mentioned it before...her acting (and crying..laugh out loud) skill is right there, with the top Bollywood Actresses giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am

BarbB222 wrote:

If Brooks is temporarily out of the picture, I think she will try to move ahead with the other two but fail. You cannot feel what she is feeling and turn it off. Brooks on the other hand is not turning his feelings off he's protecting them. There's still unknowns for him with two other guys there.

thanks Barb. I don't get the impression that Brooks hesitation has anything to do with the other guys ... did he say this? I know Des imagined that this might be the case, but I haven't heard him say it. I have felt his hesitation was more an internal question - is this the right girl? do I know for sure? type of thing.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

yeah..i mentioned it before...her acting (and crying..laugh out loud) skill  is right there, with the top Bollywood Actresses giggling 

giggling she possibly watched some because she did the running on the hills pretty well too. Wah !!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

:-)  If she does choose Chris, I would think what we just saw transpire is really going to be a hard pill for him to swallow.  It's one thing to say I love Brooks once, it's another to repeat it, knowing he has still not said it back, and wishing outloud for his proposal.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 am

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

:-)  If she does choose Chris, I would think what we just saw transpire is really going to be a hard pill for him to swallow.  It's one thing to say I love Brooks once, it's another to repeat it, knowing he has still not said it back, and wishing outloud for his proposal.

true..its beyond horrible!!...i am hoping she would just saved him by passed on him!!..laugh out loud
compare to the bolded, Ashley's line about Bentley even sounds better!! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

true..its beyond horrible!!...i am hoping she would just saved him by passed on him!!..laugh out loud
compare to the bolded, Ashley's line about Bentley even sounds better!!  no no

I mean we haven't seen it in the SCs.. but if she says goodbye to Drew, could she also say goodbye to Chris?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:45 pm

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I mean we haven't seen it in the SCs.. but if she says goodbye to Drew, could she also say goodbye to Chris?

This is what I have been hoping after the spoilers came out but more so now, after her 2 declarations of love for Brooks. We do have a SC of Chris in what looks like FRC clothes but hopefully, she stopped him before he proposed. Letting him go through with it would just be heartless.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

This is what I have been hoping after the spoilers came out but more so now, after her 2 declarations of love for Brooks. We do have a SC of Chris in what looks like FRC clothes but hopefully, she stopped him before he proposed. Letting him go through with it would just be heartless.

If she lets chris propose after declaring her love for brooks twice and knowing it wasn't chris.... Ugh... Worst lead ever!!! That's just cruel!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:11 pm

She's going to make DeAnna look like an angel.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Darn that Brooks! He's so good. So smooth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm thinking Des will pick Brooks or nobody.

I would go for nobody, if I were her. If he doesn't want to commit yet, he won't REALLY be ready in 1-2weeks. It just doesn't happen overnight. Being ready to commit is ONE aspect of choosing a partner. The other is that it has to be the ONE, not just someone who you think has all the qualities and you love spending time with them. THAT special something on the "inside" has to occur. The chosen person has to have that "IT" for you.
I'm not feeling IT here, and you should not beat the love or commitment out of someone.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+28
richmondrose
Kashathediva
timfan
Tiggerlgh
pander3575