SELECT CONTENT

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Muslady wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Ariela wrote:I'm thinking Des will pick Brooks or nobody.

I would go for nobody, if I were her. If he doesn't want to commit yet, he won't REALLY be ready in 1-2weeks. It just doesn't happen overnight. Being ready to commit is ONE aspect of choosing a partner. The other is that it has to be the ONE, not just someone who you think has all the qualities and you love spending time with them. THAT special something on the "inside" has to occur. The chosen person has to have that "IT" for you.
I'm not feeling IT here, and you should not beat the love or commitment out of someone.

TA

ETA : Actually I remember one F3 contestant (possibly Susan from Travis storks season) during the MTA  with tears in her eyes that she "fell in love all by herself". You can't fall in love by yourself. You crush all by yourself. Love is a 2 way street. I don't see Brooks as even crushing on her he is just going through the process.

That was Bettina on Brad 1.  I loved her!

Sorry Bettina then. Oh yeah Susan was the smitted kitten girl. She was still teary eyed on the MTA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 pm

sophienette wrote:
Ariela wrote:I'm thinking Des will pick Brooks or nobody.

I would go for nobody, if I were her. If he doesn't want to commit yet, he won't REALLY be ready in 1-2weeks. It just doesn't happen overnight. Being ready to commit is ONE aspect of choosing a partner. The other is that it has to be the ONE, not just someone who you think has all the qualities and you love spending time with them. THAT special something on the "inside" has to occur. The chosen person has to have that "IT" for you.
I'm not feeling IT here, and you should not beat the love or commitment out of someone.

hissyfit  Past F1s, that lasted (Catherine, JP) have only said ILU during the evening of LCD. Why of why is Brooks not saying it at HTD being too slow? It is not his fault, nor hers, if the other guys are saying it (too) early!
True, but then we've never had a Lead openly say that they were in love with one of the guys before HTDs either.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Brad seemed all about Bettina. I thought it was her family who ruined it for her.

It doesn't matter to me that Brooks didn't say he loved Des yet especially if he doesn't. I just wish he seemed more into her. I know fans of his say he does but I'm not seeing it yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 pm

albean99 wrote:Brad seemed all about Bettina. I thought it was her family who ruined it for her.

It doesn't matter to me that Brooks didn't say he loved Des yet especially if he doesn't. I just wish he seemed more into her. I know fans of his say he does but I'm not seeing it yet.

me too...even if i have tried...it looks like Sean-Des 2.0 to me Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 am

albean99 wrote:Brad seemed all about Bettina. I thought it was her family who ruined it for her.

I agree albean. It really doesn't matter that he has not said it yet - he isn't acting like it either. Poor Des.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:17 am

nd4reality wrote:

I agree albean. It really doesn't matter that he has not said it yet - he isn't acting like it either. Poor Des.

ITA!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Ok, I've got a question for JBF or anyone else who is up on this. And I'll apologize now if it was already covered in earlier pages. Have we talked about the music that was playing during Brooks' HTD when he is talking with his family? It's like it follows this contemplative line of questions while he talks with his brothers and sister. I just found it notable/interesting from a TPTB editing perspective.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 pm

auntie wrote:Ok, I've got a question for JBF or anyone else who is up on this.  And I'll apologize now if it was already covered in earlier pages.  Have we talked about the music that was playing during Brooks' HTD when he is talking with his family?  It's like it follows this contemplative line of questions while he talks with his brothers and sister.  I just found it notable/interesting from a TPTB editing perspective.

Thanks!

It was more tricky editing. They utilize music a lot to achieve what they want edit-wise, and its often misleading. They didn't even really give Brooks an opportunity to respond from what was aired. Some of his answers to their tough questions are probably on the cutting room floor. Just as I'm sure lots of good stuff from Chris' HTD.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:
auntie wrote:Ok, I've got a question for JBF or anyone else who is up on this.  And I'll apologize now if it was already covered in earlier pages.  Have we talked about the music that was playing during Brooks' HTD when he is talking with his family?  It's like it follows this contemplative line of questions while he talks with his brothers and sister.  I just found it notable/interesting from a TPTB editing perspective.

Thanks!

It was more tricky editing. They utilize music a lot to achieve what they want edit-wise, and its often misleading. They didn't even really give Brooks an opportunity to respond from what was aired. Some of his answers to their tough questions are probably on the cutting room floor. Just as I'm sure lots of good stuff from Chris' HTD.

Oh, I'm sure to all of that! I was just wondering if we had some JBF-style analysis on that segment in particular. I always find the music use interesting- and if it is edited as you say (and I tend to agree with you)- to what end was TPTB trying to achieve? Just pondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:50 pm

And that's just it. Bres fans feel it not just see it. Brooks has walls up for sure but if anyone is breaking them down, it's Des. Chris and Drew followed the bach bubble recipe to a T. You see the desired results. Would be great if Des bought it but if not their heartbreak is going to upset their fans. I've already seen posts about never watching this show again etc if their guy doesn't win. While that is happening, Bres fans are swooning over a special love story unfolding .Love that has ups and downs like real life love. The only downs Chris and Drew might face is the ultimate rejection at the RC. I feel sad for them. It's not going to be their story played out even though they thought it was.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:26 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

And that's just it. Bres fans feel it not just see it. Brooks has walls up for sure but if anyone is breaking them down, it's Des. Chris and Drew followed the bach bubble recipe to a T. You see the desired results. Would be great if Des bought it but if not their heartbreak is going to upset their fans. I've already seen posts about never watching this show again etc if their guy doesn't win. While that is happening, Bres fans are swooning over a special love story unfolding .Love that has ups and downs like real life love. The only downs Chris and Drew might face is the ultimate rejection at the RC. I feel sad for them. It's not going to be their story played out even though they thought it was.

That is said season after season but everyone is right back if not the next season but even years later.

Its great you can all see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and celebrate the special love story unfolding. Unfortunatley, all I can see is Brooks eyes red in the back of a limo. :yes: 
Thats the story being played out.

:rosiecolored 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

That is said season after season but everyone is right back if not the next season but even years later.

Its great you can all see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and celebrate the special love story unfolding. Unfortunatley, all I can see is Brooks eyes red in the back of a limo. :yes: 
Thats the story being played out.

:rosiecolored 

LOL ! Didn't Brooks already forewarn that he could be Des' lucky charm! giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Edit - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+28
richmondrose
Kashathediva
timfan
Tiggerlgh
pander3575